PDA

View Full Version : Classic Hiring

newCappa
04-22-2006, 10:45 AM
Well, I am hiring new GFX pepole and Gani makers to classic. If you are intrested, talk to me over AIM or get on classic or send a mail to (email removed).
if you are sending a mail, please add some of your work who will prove that you are up for the job.
AIM: newCappa

thank you

Cappa Classic GFX Admin

Omini
04-22-2006, 11:31 AM
You should probably get a new email address for gani and gfx... when I see that i instantly think "LAT" ;o

maximus_asinus
04-22-2006, 04:02 PM
You should probably get a new email address for gani and gfx... when I see that i instantly think "LAT" ;o
This has been explained numerious times. Classic created the definition of LAT, and they choose to group graphics/scripters/level makers into one category. Just because you think the e-mail is incorrect doesn't mean that it actually is. It is called Levels Administration Team, and I'm pretty sure that every faction mentioned above falls into this group, as they all have to do with levels.

newCappa
04-22-2006, 08:22 PM
This has been explained numerious times. Classic created the definition of LAT, and they choose to group graphics/scripters/level makers into one category. Just because you think the e-mail is incorrect doesn't mean that it actually is. It is called Levels Administration Team, and I'm pretty sure that every faction mentioned above falls into this group, as they all have to do with levels.
thank you max, then i done have to explain that

Malinko
04-23-2006, 06:07 AM
Just because Classic labels their staff positions as "LAT" doesn't mean the staff are in the levels field.

He notes, he is hiring staff to do ganis and graphics, what additional detail is needed?

Benjamin1810
06-18-2006, 05:06 AM
good luck, wish i could help you cappa, but you hate me and i sux at gfx