:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
ehhehheeh
i made the pistol but i have to give credit to wezzee, my cuzen.^^

SayianOozaru
04-18-2006, 02:18 AM
that's probly bigger than the player...

anubis_wing
04-18-2006, 02:25 AM
Stop Making Stuff Just Stick To Recolours!

theHAWKER
04-18-2006, 02:55 AM

lancelot9
04-18-2006, 03:26 AM
You minimized it... Also, the gun sucks to be honest, and the lightening i believe is stolen. Only because the styles are soooo different...

icemaster
04-18-2006, 03:40 AM
XD hes right ya know

i like your recolors though :o

theHAWKER
04-18-2006, 04:09 AM
i DIDN"T STEAL THE BULET!!!!pissed!
see here's 3 more i made! !pissed!

anubis_wing
04-18-2006, 04:22 AM
Wow......so....stolen.

MisterMastermind
04-18-2006, 04:37 AM
Not really, it's a red circle with black outline, and some squiggly lines making it seem to have a direction. That can be done with just circle tool and freehand.

theHAWKER
04-18-2006, 05:02 AM
duuuu

ok i you still don't belive me look up macromiadea flash pro 8

GOD!

icemaster
04-18-2006, 05:53 AM
ya actually, now that its enlarged it looks better

more.....him

theHAWKER
04-18-2006, 06:02 AM
i re-designed the pistol smaller more detail but i like the bulet i made so i keped that.^^

anubis_wing
04-18-2006, 01:02 PM
No hawker, just no.

MrsMastermind
04-18-2006, 01:03 PM
Stop Making Stuff Just Stick To Recolours!
Ditto.

theHAWKER
04-18-2006, 03:59 PM
i don't see whats wrong with them!?

wezzee, the one who wanted theis said that they look ausom!

could someone clear up whats wrong with them plz...
^^

Huwajux
04-18-2006, 05:11 PM

^^
I repeat MisterMasterMind, the bullets are just circles with squigly lines drawn around them. The gun is huge, you just minimalized it, as lancelot said. Oh and no imaginative structure.

MrsMastermind
04-18-2006, 09:09 PM

^^
If I told you the truth, I'd make you cry.

theHAWKER
04-19-2006, 01:34 AM
No Tell Me Or Die!

jordan8190
04-19-2006, 01:37 AM
Your just recoloring ur stolen stuff,stick with recolors of obviously stolen stuff

bbabba
04-19-2006, 01:39 AM
Eh all of you stop b*tching,it isnt stolen and its a pretty ok gfx,either way we need to start accepting guns so we have to,the idea is good

jordan8190
04-19-2006, 01:42 AM
True but the bullets electiricty is on GK
but it is a good idea

theHAWKER
04-19-2006, 02:00 AM
Omg Just Because I Make A Good/decent Bulet People Think I Stol It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lancelot9
04-19-2006, 02:13 AM
My god man. its not because you make good stuff, its because you make bad stuff.. Dont you get it? you cant post something in one thread that looks good, and something else either in the same thread or in another thread that looks terrible, none of us is stupid enough to fall for it.

Example:

Hey, look at this skull I made.
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h104/Lancelot9/skull.jpg

Later:
I just finished a body for it.
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h104/Lancelot9/myskelly2.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h104/Lancelot9/myskelly.jpg

What do ya think?
PS i really did make the skull so dont even try to steal it.

icemaster
04-19-2006, 02:21 AM
i did lol.....XD

but eh...*stays outta this 1 cause still wants black and ble reaps :D*

MisterMastermind
04-19-2006, 02:28 AM
Ooh my god man, you people are idiots. The bullet is so simple it's not stolen, it used 3 colors, isn't animated and can be done with 2 tools. The gun on the other hand looks like the left and right sprights were stolen or done very well. The up/down sprites you can tell he did because they don't match lengthwise. And hawker, if you ever post crap with all the damned exclamation marks, I will find you, and hurt you.

lancelot9
04-19-2006, 02:33 AM
Dude, Your a ****wad. So just sthu. First of all the gun sucks.. thats what we are all saying. Done very well? Its a simple shading tool that goes from light to dark, and the guns too big in the first place. Your blind.

MisterMastermind
04-19-2006, 02:37 AM
Dude, Your a ****wad. So just sthu. First of all the gun sucks.. thats what we are all saying. Done very well? Its a simple shading tool that goes from light to dark, and the guns too big in the first place. Your blind.... "Dude" you're a judgemental idiot who will end up marrying the bearded lady from the circus. The gun is decent, it looks like a gun that would fit in on Era, and I'd LOVE to see you do better. Yes, that gun looks like it belongs on Era because the guns there are so badly proportioned to the body, the up/down sprites need to be changed. I personally like the bullets for how few tools he used.

lancelot9
04-19-2006, 02:42 AM
You would like to see ME do better??

Got ya. Ill show ya some of my newer stuff... keep in mind these are still somewhat old, like a few months or so.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h104/Lancelot9/Yeahsthu.png

Now **** unless you know what your talking about.

MisterMastermind
04-19-2006, 02:51 AM
You would like to see ME do better??

Got ya. Ill show ya some of my newer stuff... keep in mind these are still somewhat old, like a few months or so.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h104/Lancelot9/Yeahsthu.png

Now **** unless you know what your talking about.
You can GFX, good for you, you're now a pixel monkey, want a banana? You can lay off some of the harsh comments, these are some of HAWKERs first weapons, tell him what he can do to improve. Telling him his gun sucks isn't a productive post and it just helps in lowering his seelf-esteem about his weapons. Sooner or later he'll make a very good weapon, he won't have the courage to post it because you keep tearing it apart without any constructive critisism.

lancelot9
04-19-2006, 02:53 AM
I never told him his guns sucked. I told him he stole and he made bad stuff. I dont take easy to thieves.. or Ignorant d-bags like you who post **** trying to further proove thier point, even though they know that they are wrong.

So to improove your graphics, stop stealing and actually practice... The best program to start with is MS paint, it gives ya the general idea of how the things work. Thats what i started with and i still use. Also, dont shade with auto-shading tools like that, make it look real, you would never see a handle like that in real life.

MisterMastermind
04-19-2006, 03:03 AM
I never told him his guns sucked.Anybody else laugh when they saw this?First of all the gun sucks.. thats what we are all saying.because I laughed SO hard. I told him he stole and he made bad stuff. I dont take easy to thieves.. You said his stuff sucked, that's not heping him better himself and a graphics maker. You have trolled this section of the forums worse than Raeiphon, he at least posted some good ideas. You find it adecuate to insult people when you have no point.or Ignorant d-bags like you who post **** trying to further proove thier point, even though they know that they are wrong.From all the annoying and useless posts you've made with no purpose except to trash his self asteem in graphics... You're wife, the bearded lady, will skin you alive and let you swim in that big lake in Utah. (Great SALT Lake)

lancelot9
04-19-2006, 03:07 AM
Your soo clever for makin a joke about me having a bearded wife. **** and go cut yourself emo *****.

Also, i dont insult everybody on every thread do I? No. STHU please.
This guy steals. He isn't gunna get anyplace stealing all his stuff. What am i supposed to say? Hey, nice stolen stuff, keep it up man!

The stuff he actually does make is improving, from the first gun i seen him make, to this current one hes gottn better.

Now I'm done with you.

MisterMastermind
04-19-2006, 03:14 AM
Your soo clever for makin a joke about me having a bearded wife. **** and go cut yourself emo *****.

Also, i dont insult everybody on every thread do I? No. STHU please.
This guy steals. He isn't gunna get anyplace stealing all his stuff. What am i supposed to say? Hey, nice stolen stuff, keep it up man!

The stuff he actually does make is improving, from the first gun i seen him make, to this current one hes gottn better.

Now I'm done with you.
1. Swearing makes yourself seem so much smarter. [/sarcasm]
2. No, you don't, but you have failed to say a single thing to help him improve on this gun.
3. Exactly, tell him how to improve instead of saying his gfx suck. You might even give him lessons on how to improve his self-made graphics so he won't have to resort to stealing from other sites.
4. I am done predeicting you future Mr. Abdullah-Rashim-BibidiBabada-KungPOW sauce.
For I am the teller of many truths.

someonesomewhere
04-19-2006, 03:16 AM
Have any of you ever logged on to Icarus? It has better GFX than most of the other servers out there. And the guns actually look realistic, not like "Omg futerizd so kewl". So don't diss lancelot, even if he might have been that guy killing me when I was talking to my friend there :P

BTW hawker, make something in Paint that looks consitent, and I'll believe you.

MisterMastermind
04-19-2006, 03:19 AM
Have any of you ever logged on to Icarus? It has better GFX than most of the other servers out there. And the guns actually look realistic, not like "Omg futerizd so kewl". So don't diss lancelot, even if he might have been that guy killing me when I was talking to my friend there :P

BTW hawker, make something in Paint that looks consitent, and I'll believe you.
So he makes good graphics, that's no excuse for put-downs and the badgering of hawker. I'm going to sum my last 3 or 4 posts up. Lay off!

lancelot9
04-19-2006, 03:28 AM
Actually. Me and G-man where talking today. Icarus may just be on its rise again..

someonesomewhere
04-19-2006, 03:29 AM
Are you joking me? I sure as hell hope you are. He says one thing about how Hawker's GFX looks stolen, and you go "Omfg I hatez0r you st00pid chewbi3 stop messing wit hawkz0r o.o.o"

And can you tell me why you seem to just turn a blind eye to the variations in his work? Geez, I think Touya was acting smarter than you when I first met him.

(It's a joke, Touya, don't hurt me :o)

icemaster
04-19-2006, 03:48 AM
And can you tell me why you seem to just turn a blind eye to the variations in his work? Geez, I think Touya was acting smarter than you when I first met him.

(It's a joke, Touya, don't hurt me :o)

you....bring a tear to my eye Cor T-t

someonesomewhere
04-19-2006, 03:52 AM
I hope in a good way.

But anyway, like I said, you should make something in paint, Hawker, and I might believe you, if it's consistent.

MisterMastermind
04-19-2006, 04:56 AM
Are you joking me? I sure as hell hope you are. He says one thing about how Hawker's GFX looks stolen, and you go "Omfg I hatez0r you st00pid chewbi3 stop messing wit hawkz0r o.o.o"He says his GFX suck. Not the one's he stole, which I'm not saying he did or didn't, but the one(s) he ACTUALLY made. I could have said the exact same thing and you woulda have verbally melested me for it. Stop taking the side of your friend for once and look at who's right and who's wrong. If I swore at him once, you would have attacked me like stink on fut.

I'm not turning a blind eye to the variations in 'his' work. I'm saying if you're going to tell him what he did wrong, tell him how to improve on it, or tone down the insults and accusations.

anubis_wing
04-19-2006, 05:11 AM
Rate mine or I'll rape your children, or pay MJ to do it.

SayianOozaru
04-19-2006, 06:27 AM
FIRST OF ALL!!!

Jar i'm the only pixel monkey, so you better not be giving my bananas out to anyone.

and, when you get good at gfx, you tend to be a little harsh on others worse than yourself...for example

when i was new here, i always complemented others on there work w/o giving them any thing to really help them...

now that i have gotten better, i get a little picky and point out every mistake they have.

Lancelot9 is very good at what he does, and so he will of course be more picky. Its just what happens to you after awhile.

But on the other hand, Hawker, if your really making these then yes, you do a good job. But to make gfx for zone, like i told you in another thread (or earlier on in this one) you need to pixelate you can't use flash to make gfx for Zone, or Graal for that matter.

anubis_wing
04-19-2006, 12:59 PM
Share your wisdom with us Sayian :O

MisterMastermind
04-19-2006, 01:20 PM
Jar i'm the only pixel monkey, so you better not be giving my bananas out to anyone.

and, when you get good at gfx, you tend to be a little harsh on others worse than yourself...for example

1. I'm the zoo keeper.
2. Well I'm pretty good at fighting in-game, does this mean I should point out, laugh at, and swear at whoever is worse than me? If so then I have alot of swearing, laughing, and pointing out all the little mistakes to a hell of a lot of people.

Huwajux
04-19-2006, 01:34 PM
BOOORING. Stop insulting and start critisizing.

theHAWKER
04-19-2006, 03:56 PM
arguh
whats wrong with using flash?? then using paint??

oh and what do you use??

lancelot9
04-19-2006, 11:40 PM
Paint is a pixeling program

someonesomewhere
04-20-2006, 12:22 AM
Paint is a pixeling program
...And we've told you to pixelate quite a few times now. No one uses Flash to make images, too my knowledge.

lancelot9
04-20-2006, 01:05 AM
I used MS paint mainly for shapes anymore, though some of my best stuff has come outta MS paint. Anyways, i use paint for shapes and psp8 to shade and set trans

theHAWKER
04-20-2006, 01:32 AM
...And we've told you to pixelate quite a few times now. No one uses Flash to make images, too my knowledge.
x_x I DO!!

MrsMastermind
04-20-2006, 01:37 AM
Then stop using Flash, as they told you.

anubis_wing
04-20-2006, 01:46 AM
Flash=disatisfactory job

theHAWKER
04-20-2006, 02:53 AM
i deserve a free pas to the P.N.E.

SayianOozaru
04-20-2006, 06:35 AM
1. I'm the zoo keeper.
2. Well I'm pretty good at fighting in-game, does this mean I should point out, laugh at, and swear at whoever is worse than me? If so then I have alot of swearing, laughing, and pointing out all the little mistakes to a hell of a lot of people.

Answer this one question, and you'll no the answer to your question...

Who do you call 'newbs'?

people who are worse than you right? that's like doing gfx, instead of using the word 'newb' though, we just point out every mistake, no matter how minor.

And Hawker, i use paint shop pro x, i'm not sure about lancelot9 though.

MisterMastermind
04-20-2006, 02:09 PM
I don't like to even hear the word newb.

theHAWKER
04-20-2006, 03:30 PM
no one know s what a newb is people get lamed and they call the lamers newbs,

so ill clear it up newbs are people who have never played before!!!!

and its not a bad thing!!!!

bad exsample sayain!^^

Sacredknight
04-20-2006, 05:45 PM
The Classic newb is described on different games is a person who is new to the game. A noob is a person who acts immature, and uses lame tactics to win.
Another kind is the n00b they are just plain stupid and no one likes them i.e Hawker

Huwajux
04-20-2006, 05:48 PM
i.e Hawker
I like Hawker! <3

Sacredknight
04-20-2006, 05:52 PM
I don't stupid n00b lamed me when I was in sparring because I kept owning him hehehe stupid.

MisterMastermind
04-20-2006, 11:12 PM
If you beat them they're a noob, if they beat you they're a noob, if they won't even fight you, they're a noob. Where does it stop? I define noob as somebody who uses a desperate tactic, such as healing, running, or teaming. I'm fine with strafing and killing unexpectedly. Lame is what I define as something that can't be avoided, ex: proximines inside doors, base mortaring a trial.

lancelot9
04-20-2006, 11:28 PM
I would define a noob 2 ways.
1- Sucks at fighting so the person resorts to lame tactics.
2- A person who truely believes he is better than you, but obviously isn't and he is too blind to realize it.

MrsMastermind
04-20-2006, 11:29 PM
I define noob as:

Me.

lancelot9
04-20-2006, 11:42 PM
As do I. Seems like we have finally agreed on something.

Huwajux
04-20-2006, 11:45 PM
Das ist nicht gut. U_U

lancelot9
04-20-2006, 11:48 PM
Yeah? I dont speak German... im takin classes for spanish.. now i wish i wouldve started Italian... that would own.

anubis_wing
04-20-2006, 11:57 PM
I tried French, failed misurably. so engliche spek i stay tu

MrsMastermind
04-21-2006, 12:15 AM
Haha! Parlo italiano! Vinco, voi perdo

anubis_wing
04-21-2006, 12:33 AM
..........*gets out a bible and holy water* SHE'S SPEAKING IN TONGUES
*starts shaking the water on Gabby*
The power of christ compells you the power of christ compells you

MrsMastermind
04-21-2006, 12:34 AM
It's Italian. O.o *Slaps Anubis* Snap out of it!

anubis_wing
04-21-2006, 12:46 AM
NYAH *turns into a monster and starts raping bad Eminem songs*

theHAWKER
04-21-2006, 01:02 AM
I like Hawker! <3
i agree i like me to^^

*turns to hitler**turns back to anubis*
SHUTUP! YOU PAZIE!
*hi-fives hitler*

anubis_wing
04-21-2006, 01:15 AM
Nah, I hate Hitler, he massacred all those Jews.......I'd like to shove a pine apple up his ass.

lancelot9
04-21-2006, 01:43 AM
I hate Hitler as well... but he was genious, you cant deny that.. he had everything figured out... he just played a few cards wrong, such as turning on Russia and callin a Cease fire on Britain...

someonesomewhere
04-21-2006, 02:35 AM
*Takes a deep breath*

Hawker.

You are the only person who uses Flash for GFX.

Maybe there's a reason for this.

Maybe, possibly, because the GFX looks like crap?

And yet, I will pwn you all with an ancient dead language.

*thinks*

O, Asine stulte! Est non doctum! Tues patres matresque sunt erubescundos!

Not bad for someone who will probably fail Latin anyway.

MisterMastermind
04-21-2006, 04:06 AM
I hate Hitler as well... but he was genious, you cant deny that.. he had everything figured out... he just played a few cards wrong, such as turning on Russia and callin a Cease fire on Britain...
He's been reincarnated as bill gates.

anubis_wing
04-21-2006, 12:50 PM
Wow, the glove fits.

MrsMastermind
04-21-2006, 01:10 PM
Vedendo poichè sono così freddo, ho deciso parlare come questo, nessun oggetti? Approvazione, continuerò a andare. Yay per me.

Huwajux
04-21-2006, 01:20 PM
Cor est puella!

anubis_wing
04-21-2006, 01:23 PM
Ok, this is the English speaking forum. NO GERMAN, Spanish or whatever your speaking. I feel left out because all I know how to say in french is.
Je ne pas parlez vous les francais.
Which is "I don't speak french"

jaws908
04-21-2006, 09:55 PM
Ok, this is the English speaking forum. NO GERMAN, Spanish or whatever your speaking. I feel left out because all I know how to say in french is.

mm I believe its Je ne parle pas les francais?

or you could just say Je ne aime pas les francais(I dont like french[laung.])
^^

anubis_wing
04-21-2006, 09:58 PM
See, the one line I think I know, I don't like it.....SHAME ON J00.
I need to master the english language before I start on any others anyway.

MrsMastermind
04-21-2006, 10:06 PM
Tu veux dire je ne parle pas en francais? Aussi, je parlais l'Italien.

jaws908
04-21-2006, 10:09 PM
See, the one line I think I know, I don't like it.....SHAME ON J00.
I need to master the english language before I start on any others anyway.
Je ne aime pas tu =D ^^

Huwajux
04-21-2006, 10:16 PM
Je ne comprehende pas le Francais.

MrsMastermind
04-21-2006, 10:17 PM
Tu dois le comprendre, tu parle mieux que les autres. ;)

jaws908
04-21-2006, 10:19 PM
ok enuf with this crazy talk back to chineese... erm English(what do we speak in?)

MrsMastermind
04-21-2006, 10:21 PM
Hmm, spreche ich gut auf Deutsch?

jaws908
04-21-2006, 10:24 PM
you have a turkey in your closet? :eek:

MrsMastermind
04-21-2006, 10:26 PM
I just passed my Italian class so I'm happy. And no jaws, I'm asking if I speak well in German.

jaws908
04-21-2006, 10:31 PM
no turkey..?... ='(

MrsMastermind
04-21-2006, 10:32 PM
No turkey.

jaws908
04-21-2006, 10:37 PM
but... why not?

MrsMastermind
04-21-2006, 10:39 PM
Because I don't like turkey, now stay on topic. We are spamming like a butch of goats!

I just don't like the gun.

jaws908
04-21-2006, 10:40 PM
I am a goat -_- dont go dissin me family now, and i dont either

Tracker180
05-22-2006, 02:26 AM
You're wife, the bearded lady, will skin you alive and let you swim in that big lake in Utah. (Great SALT Lake)

He can swim i didn't think he could swim he was so busy insulting hawk that he shouldn't have had time to learn how to swim ^^

Tracker180
05-22-2006, 02:50 AM
Nah, I hate Hitler, he massacred all those Jews.......I'd like to shove a pine apple up his ass.
yea well i would like to use all of his organs, except the ones I mention later, as bread, use his fresly pealed skin as a suit, squeeze the jelly out of his eyeballs and use it on toast, and then i'll skin his spleen and use it as 4 different paintball targets!

ceserthen
05-22-2006, 03:00 AM
1. stop reviving old thread and 2. don't double post.

Tracker180
05-22-2006, 03:42 AM
1. i didn't know it was an old post
2. i have a knack for that

someonesomewhere
05-22-2006, 03:59 AM
If he's using hybrid mode, it's fine to double post, so long as he replies to 2 different things. It is neither your place nor your right to tell people not to double post under these circumstances. :]

But yeah, make sure you check the time before posting.

pooper200000
05-29-2006, 03:45 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
ehhehheeh
i made the pistol but i have to give credit to wezzee, my cuzen.^^
HOw did you attack the images i made a gun too> Its really realy bad !pissed!