PDA

View Full Version : Ranks

ReBorn_Spirit
04-10-2006, 11:31 AM
Forest could use a few improvements, and I know this all too well.
But lets start with something simple, like the ranks.

I would love to hear opinions about them but that wouldnt be all to possible because not very many people actually read the forums they should be reading. And the other people that just chat on the forums, and nothing else.

Anyways, I have seen a good reason to actually have a recruiter in the Citizens ranks. So far I think just a simple Lord or Lady would do it, but then comes a few other ideas such as Mayor. It might seem like a CP only thing, but Forest has been left to rot for too long. We need a few changes for the better.

Zero Hour
04-10-2006, 06:46 PM
Just for clarification, are suggestions open to the public of GK, or limited to the members of Forest?

Ravenblade1979
04-10-2006, 08:09 PM
Hmm a Mayor would be cool. I am already a recruiter though.

Draenin
04-11-2006, 11:45 AM
Just for clarification, are suggestions open to the public of GK, or limited to the members of Forest?As long as the cuggestions are constructive, I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be.

ViperZakuto
04-11-2006, 07:24 PM
Just for clarification, are suggestions open to the public of GK, or limited to the members of Forest?
We never said we don't want suggestions from members outside of forest. Now if there is nothing useful to post in our forums "THEN DON'T POST".

CidNight1142
04-11-2006, 07:28 PM
We never said we don't want suggestions from members outside of forest. Now if there is nothing useful to post in our forums "THEN DON'T POST".
Wow. Someone needs a vicadin.

Faital_Ryu
04-22-2006, 07:06 PM
Is there a female version of the rank "Aran" yet? Or is Aran a bi-gender term that works for both male and female?

garglius1
04-23-2006, 08:44 PM
Is there a female version of the rank "Aran" yet? Or is Aran a bi-gender term that works for both male and female?

Tari has always been in the Kingdom, it means queen (correct me if I'm wrong) and Dayaa is the current Tari. Oh and sorry for not putting the accent on the a, I have no Idea how.