PDA

View Full Version : Gods recommended or not?

Faital_Ryu
04-08-2006, 08:18 PM
Is it recommended to not worship any god? I was thinking of not worshipping because each god's drawbacks seem to give me more of a reason not to worship them than their benefits give me a reason to worship them. :\

Sam
04-08-2006, 08:40 PM
Is it recommended to not worship any god? I was thinking of not worshipping because each god's drawbacks seem to give me more of a reason not to worship them than their benefits give me a reason to worship them. :\

You need a god to cast spell in his name. Otherwise you can't kill monsters to increase your grace.

Note: please use more meaningful titles.
*changed titel*

Draenin
04-09-2006, 01:28 AM
Once you switch to a god, you can't switch back to not having one at all. But no matter which god you choose, there's going to be benefits.

Faital_Ryu
04-09-2006, 11:35 PM
You can switch gods? O_o?

Damix2
04-10-2006, 12:04 AM
You can switch gods? O_o?

Yes but you lose wisdom EXP

BayArea
04-19-2006, 11:34 AM
gods should add special stats though..like wc/ac /speed or weapon speed or somethin..or more hp /mana/grace

Draenin
04-19-2006, 11:38 AM
I disagree.

BayArea
04-19-2006, 11:46 AM
I disagree.

why? some of the gods are made for specail purposes, like dianchet is supposto be magic? just like brigid so they should get more mana.. idk bout the others thoh

Draenin
04-19-2006, 11:49 AM
why? some of the gods are made for specail purposes, like dianchet is supposto be magic? just like brigid so they should get more mana.. idk bout the others thohYou have effectively demonstrated for me your lack of knowledge for what effects the Gods even have in the first place. Diancecht has the power of blinding, while Brigid has effects on graceregen. Not grace itself. None of the gods give base statistical bonuses, and that's the way it should stay.

BayArea
04-19-2006, 11:52 AM
idk..would be alot funner if they did and i never said dianchet was or was'nt anything i just saying that he gives you faster mana regain but does'nt let you use cause wounds or somethin (a friend was dianchet..i personaly have always been bile) and since brigid cant wield weapons they should have somethin to hold them over untill they can get ALL that grace for the items

Draenin
04-19-2006, 02:29 PM
The onyl thing that need sto be changed with Brigid is denied wounding, because you can't hit anything at all unless you have summon avatar. Dian doesn't need mana regen. If you want faster mana regen, go to Aegnus.