PDA

View Full Version : Would you like...

Damix2
04-06-2006, 01:13 AM
to see some more classic events on GK?

We all get tired of soccer/hockey/raffle/waterglass and labrynth, maybe a few classic type events to help throw into the mix?

There is so much you can create using nothing; hide and seek, scavenger hunts and quizes get old REAL fast.

A few nice bigger events would be nice, like a Capture the Flag event or maybe even a Survivor event.

Of course people would have to be even for these events. So an introduction of an "event-mode" would be nice. People still wear whatever they have but everyones speed is set to 3, ac/wc set to -25, damage set to 10 and HP set to 50.

We could also have the EM be able to change those stats so they can add more HP for a different type of CTF or a longer Survivor. A magic CTF and survivor could also be set up.

GK is a very good server, and updates and events keep players around. I think these would help not only the players but also the EMs who are strapped for events to have.

Waltz5
04-06-2006, 01:35 AM
Good idea. I like the idea of Event Mode as well.

Another to think about is something similar to Cops & Robbers on 2k1. That game was very fun.

CidNight1142
04-06-2006, 03:56 AM
Sounds great to me. I've been doing trivia and whatnot to mix it up from the same old labyrinth and auction (ugh) dribble. They're fun, but more options are always great.

-edit-

I'd love to see a capture the flag on GK.
It's always been my favorite event since we had big leagues and kingdom battles on Doomsday. I would love to see it made for GK and I'd be happy to set up and run a league if it were implemented.

Zero Hour
04-06-2006, 04:01 AM
I'd love to see a capture the flag on GK.

Nightmareangel
04-06-2006, 04:56 AM
Me and Raz were talking about something like this a few weeks back. A GK CTF would be fun. Also as someone suggested earlier a version of Cops and Robbers. Since it is GK it could be like Pirates Vs. the Navy or something. I also thought an event involving the land cannons would be cool. Not sure if anyone remembers an old game where 2 cannons are on opposite sides of the screen and each player takes turn putting in a firing coordinate in hopes of hitting their opponent. I think something like that only GKified could be cool.

Draenin
04-06-2006, 10:43 AM
I'd love to see a capture the flag on GK.Did that even a month or two ago. It worked out okay. I was going to work with someone on a CTF map, as well as King of the Hill, and a few others, but I still have to get a few things fixed.