PDA

View Full Version : Aculeus in dire need of help.

MysticX2X
04-04-2006, 03:30 AM
We are in dire need of scripters.

Aculeus is a modern/classic kind fo thing. We are hoping for a tileset and stuff soon in the future. It is kind of modern because we are using some modern ideas and such. Please do not flame me in this thread, thats not appreciated and nothing productive comes out of this. I do not have screenshots because i dont have much good work to show just yet since this server is just getting started.

We need all developmental staff dearly. We only have one talented scripter and hes not so dedicated because he also works somewhere else. We are really in dire need of gats to make graphics and such. And we also need lats to start on the overworld

Log on to Aculeus or forum pm me if you want to help out, and i say again Do not flame me or say anything unproductive to this thread.

Codein
04-15-2006, 01:04 PM
The start level needs clearing of those annoying blocks.

The start level I'm stuck in is bland.

However, I like the Unstick Me and Reconnect buttons in the corner, although the unstick me can be abused quite freely.

MysticX2X
04-15-2006, 04:12 PM
the start level wasnt made by me but im getting rid of it. I thought that block picture was removed, my bad. Unstick me will have more limitations soon. Also my server isnt such gonna me modern anymore. Its going towards fantasy/medevil, still thinking about leveling up and such. Also it might have some own modern characteristics too. we will also have a tileset soon hopefuly.

Codein
04-16-2006, 12:15 PM
I hope it all goes well :)

MysticX2X
04-16-2006, 08:43 PM
Thanks. Im still looking for tons of staff especially scripters and gfx makers.

MysticX2X
04-23-2006, 10:18 PM
Bump. need tileset makers please. Custom bodies are in the works.