PDA

View Full Version : More spots

k0rupt_ed
04-02-2006, 10:13 PM
There are plenty of spots to park on era but most of them arent secure parking (which I have learned the hard way.) Would you guys e able to increase the parking spots (e.g. the left parking lot by gun point, parking lor by hut 1, ect.) This way the garage's wont be cluttered with people's cars that are parked in the middle of the dam garage, and there will be more room for everyone.

Also, please, please, please for the love of era look into the capability of shooting while in cars. Its hard enouph getting missions ect done while the n00bs shoot your car up, I'm just asking to even it out.

Edit: One more thing, if you could make the garage like by unstick me where if you don't park your car it gets impounded, would be a great idea. Way too many people are getting stuck on the 2nd floor entrance and stuff.

-ChriSs

zim5354
04-03-2006, 12:18 AM
Or they could just make a script that makes inactive cars (One or two weeks) even if they are parked in the right spot get warped to the junk yard...

k0rupt_ed
04-03-2006, 12:28 AM
Or they could just make a script that makes inactive cars (One or two weeks) even if they are parked in the right spot get warped to the junk yard...

Yeh but what if someone is away like for a few weeks?

Long term parking garages? lol hmm

VulcanP2P
04-03-2006, 03:58 AM
Only secure places are ones with the blue parking sign.

k0rupt_ed
04-03-2006, 04:35 AM
Thats not true, theres a few that aren't. That doesn't make sence then whats the point in having the rest of those spots, it would be easier for alot of people rather than having to look everywhere for one of those, half of em are taken and the garages are a joke with the cars in the middle of the road.

The411
04-04-2006, 09:27 PM
Also, please, please, please for the love of era look into the capability of shooting while in cars. Its hard enouph getting missions ect done while the n00bs shoot your car up, I'm just asking to even it out.

I don't think that's a good idea, it's fair that car drivers can drive x10 faster than a person chasing them, all it takes is to either,

1. Get out of the car and shoot them off
2. Run away and heal
3. Run away and finish off the mission

You don't need a function to allow you to shoot people while in cars, if that function is created, I suggest it only works when you have two people in the car, and only the person in the back can shoot them.

A way to shoot could be "click shooting" but that would take the fun out of Era and it might even be considered as ***.

k0rupt_ed
04-04-2006, 09:35 PM
Who said click shooting? and no its not fair if your doing missions or whatever you don't want to waste time with the fools shooting at you, its an uneven battle.

Charlie9
04-30-2006, 10:51 PM
heres an idea have a guy in the back be able to shoot

KuJi
05-01-2006, 03:05 AM
Guy can:
Click D to shoot to the left.
Click F to shoot to the right.

Walaa!

Charlie9
05-01-2006, 03:54 AM
or the guy in the back could be like hes stuck arrow keys to face directions and the regular shoot key to fire like drive by's and car fights =O

VulcanP2P
05-01-2006, 03:57 AM
or the guy in the back could be like hes stuck arrow keys to face directions and the regular shoot key to fire like drive by's and car fights =O
< shoots left, > shoots right, ^ shoots up, v shoots down kind of thing? Sounds interesting. Might be too lame though.

KuJi
05-01-2006, 04:02 AM
Problem is:

Shoots up - You KILL the driver
Shoot down - If it doesn't have no roof.. you broke your back glass shield thingy.. forgot the name lol.

k0rupt_ed
05-01-2006, 10:03 PM
Rear window, lol only too the sides.

"Too lame?" People in cars get lamed enouph -_-

Charlie9
05-02-2006, 01:35 AM
what if you cant shoot the driver from in the car?