PDA

View Full Version : Reasons for my absence.

BlkXFactr
03-30-2006, 06:30 AM
I have been currently away from Graal for about 3 months. First I would like to explain why, then I would like to explain what I will do later on.

In the month of January I started playing a game called Maple Story, I got hooked on it and it dominated more time from me then Graal did. Near the end of January my computer had a problem, I say its cursed. Some reason it wouldn't start up, the load bar would play then it would quit to a black screen and stay there. This held back my communication, game time, and other stuff from my computer. Therefore, I couldn't talk to anybody. Shortly after another terrific event occurs, a stupid leak in the roof which some how in some way has to flood the modem and the router. Nothing like the smell of burn electronic devices in the morning. So, my chances of getting a message to anybody through my mother's or father's computer were diminished.

I decided to boot up my older computer (lucky I had it still), shocking to me it was upgraded and I forgot about it. (Windows XP) The internet was a loss though, and this was the month of Febuary. Then when I finally had some spare cash (house expenses suck -_-) I got the modem replaced. Now I have to wait for another time in saving the money to buy the router. This was in the middle of March.

I ask my mom today if I may borrow the time from her computer just to send this message in, the reason I have to state this is my time is short.

I made a guess back in december that my time in Graal was probably up in the middle of March, but once I looked at the site today I was sort of in luck. I have 8 days left.

Heres the deal, I may or may not want to go back to Graal. The thing is I won't be coming right away, at least until my up stairs room is built. Then I have the matter of college, working an Aerospace course. I just don't want to waste all the months having some bogus luck and being in a black out. I definitely will be back in maple story, but I won't be in Graal for some time or ever. (undecided)

So I am saying this is my farewell (ever or not, if not then expect myself back further down the road - but don't count on it), this now or 8 days away. To all my friends, you may not be able to talk to me here or in Graal for much longer. But you can still talk to me on msn. (When my Router is back online) Or email me [email protected]

Thanks for reading. Sorry for keeping all the Dustari Kingdom and Graal Kingdoms in the dark.

Steven Snow, remember what I said about the loss of contact. Two things happened, one or the other. 1) I died 2) black out.

Thank god it is #2.
Farewell... :cool:

Raziel
03-31-2006, 02:24 AM
No. You promised that one day you would be strong enough to kill me, and you have yet to fulfill that promise.

BlkXFactr
03-31-2006, 09:05 PM
I don't know where you have been, but I was scammed in December. Oh ya, you weren't there at that time...

*Also at this time things have changed, my time is almost up (noted before), the strength of who is better in the game doesn't matter to me, and I don't care about grudges in graal anymore. So if we had a grudge Raziel, its over.

BlkXFactr
04-05-2006, 08:14 PM
21 hours and counting down, farewell all. Bye everyone. :frown:

Draenin
04-05-2006, 10:22 PM
Later.