PDA

View Full Version : Faded Nation LAT Hiring.

lordspawn
03-27-2006, 08:20 AM
Hi, im the Owner of the playerworld Faded Nation, a Classic Based server (using pics1.png) which I hope will provide a community for players to enjoy with different games, events, and interesting quests, to keep players invovled and occupied. I currently made a new overworld for the server which I believe will stay with the server into the hosted state. It's quite large and I can't finish it on my own as i have no other talented level artists working for me so im looking for talented LAT's that have a lot experience in the field of making levels (And please, do know how to join tree's correctly.) I want every level (minus tree areas) to contain a lot of quality so it'l be presentable to the PWA's upon inspection, so im looking for really good level makers. If interested look below for ways to contact me,
Thanks! ^^

-Ways to contact me-
Forum PM me on here.
AIM - LiquidBoo22
E-mail - [email protected]
(In your e-mail please state in the subject, that it has to do with Faded Nation LAT hiring)

D4rKv310c1ty
03-28-2006, 11:31 AM
Hi, im the Owner of the playerworld Faded Nation, a Classic Based server (using pics1.png) which I hope will provide a community for players to enjoy with different games, events, and interesting quests, to keep players invovled and occupied. I currently made a new overworld for the server which I believe will stay with the server into the hosted state. It's quite large and I can't finish it on my own as i have no other talented level artists working for me so im looking for talented LAT's that have a lot experience in the field of making levels (And please, do know how to join tree's correctly.) I want every level (minus tree areas) to contain a lot of quality so it'l be presentable to the PWA's upon inspection, so im looking for really good level makers. If interested look below for ways to contact me,
Thanks! ^^

-Ways to contact me-
Forum PM me on here.
AIM - LiquidBoo22
(In your e-mail please state in the subject, that it has to do with Faded Nation LAT hiring)

Faded Nation, Unholy Nation, Dark Nations - When's it gonna stop? However if you need some help from me I can do a temp LAT position for you.

Malinko
03-28-2006, 07:13 PM
Faded Nation, Unholy Nation, Dark Nations - When's it gonna stop? However if you need some help from me I can do a temp LAT position for you.
Love Duckie's Nation.

A world ruled by...well, ducks of love.

D4rKv310c1ty
03-28-2006, 09:55 PM
Love Duckie's Nation.

Now THAT, is what i'm talking about.

lordspawn
03-28-2006, 11:07 PM

It's the name i've chosen. Simple as that, if people sterotype my server off it's name then please don't play it, i dont want to build a community off people like that, as for the point of this thread i'm simply asking for assistance in completing the overworld :) and if your as willing, (which it seems) then you can IM me at LiquidBoo22 (or use any of the other ways listed at the beginning of this thread) with some screenies or levels to send, thanks ^^

Love Duckie's Nation.

---->dubya dubya dubya.thesaurus.com :D (no links right? :rolleyes: )

D4rKv310c1ty
03-29-2006, 11:29 PM
I'm not stereotyping nothing.
I'm just declaring it's un-originality.
I'm also not willing to do nothing other than sit on my ass for approximately another hour while using my computer.

lordspawn
03-30-2006, 12:22 AM
However if you need some help from me I can do a temp LAT position for you.

O_o?

Crono
03-30-2006, 01:08 AM

You're not allowed to link to anything that doesn't have graal on it.

DARKVILLIN
03-30-2006, 11:54 AM
You're not allowed to link to anything that doesn't have graal on it.

*smacks Crono* lol... x.x

D4rKv310c1ty
03-30-2006, 12:24 PM
*smacks Crono* lol... x.x
Is that meant to be funny?

Although those rules he has stated are lame, they are still the rules.

D4rKv310c1ty
03-30-2006, 12:27 PM
O_o?

Well done, you learnt how to quote a message.

However if you were quoting and confused why I said it even though I partially insulted the name of your playerworld then its because I have no real server to work for at the moment..

lordspawn
03-30-2006, 10:40 PM
However if you need some help from me I can do a temp LAT position for you.

I'm also not willing to do nothing other than sit on my ass for approximately another hour while using my computer.

That's what the "O_o" was for.

Anyway back on topic, im still in need of level assistance for my overworld, so if your interested please contact me through any of the ways listed at the beginning of the thread. So please "learnt" from this post to contact me for the level assistance through AIM E-Mail or Forum PM.
:)