PDA

View Full Version : Where's Draxx?

ReBorn_Spirit
03-20-2006, 11:35 PM
Why is it that I have to stay up until theres only 15 people on GK to see Draxx?

Honestly I have a few too many things I need to talk about with him and I never see him. Usually I end up forgetting what it was that I wished to say.

Perhaps we need to have a weekly "Where's Draxx hunt" simliar to a so called "Wheres Waldo".

ViperZakuto
03-22-2006, 05:52 PM
Why is it that I have to stay up until theres only 15 people on GK to see Draxx?

Honestly I have a few too many things I need to talk about with him and I never see him. Usually I end up forgetting what it was that I wished to say.

Perhaps we need to have a weekly "Where's Draxx hunt" simliar to a so called "Wheres Waldo".

Draxx May not always be there, but he is ALWAYS working on the Development of Forest. Trust me, every tim I go to his house(IRL) there he is on the editor. He says "check out this ne building", or "check out this new Forest cloak I designed" The main reason he is not on all the time is because if he went on he would never get any work done. As soon as he signs on it's like woa 10 million messages. Once the development of forest is more complete he will be more active. Remember Dayaa When he became king there was nothing in forest, it was bland, boring, and bare. Once the reconstruction is done he won't have as much work to do. Which will give him ample time to RP and work with his kingdom. Remember having good RP Resources is better for RPing.

Sam
03-22-2006, 06:04 PM
Please use forum PM to ask him directly where he is, what he's doing and so on.
Generally I would like to see the kingdom leaders more active in the game.
The best example for good leading is CP. The kingdom members need the contact to their leaders. Communication and interaction between leaders and members are very important.

...As soon as he signs on it's like woa 10 million messages. Once the development of forest is more complete he will be more active.
I know that problem very well, but that's a sign how urgent his presence in game is.

AlaricoMontario
03-22-2006, 11:45 PM
Draxx is on everyday, which is more than what we saw of Lasaria - and Forest still did marginally fine. And, topped with Draxx's leadership skills etc, I think we can handle fine until he is done doing a task that should've been done in the so-called 'glory days' of Forest.