Googi
03-20-2006, 01:47 AM
What are we doing?

Zero Hour
03-20-2006, 05:22 AM
Zero Hour for leader!

GryffonDurime
03-20-2006, 05:29 AM
Gryffon for crazy mage guy that dosen't secretly harbor a love of Drows.

Googi
03-20-2006, 05:30 AM
Zero Hour for leader!

No, I was actually asking a serious question.

Zero Hour
03-20-2006, 05:37 AM
No, I was actually asking a serious question.
We all known how frequently Bosh posts.

Googi
03-20-2006, 05:43 AM
We all known how frequently Bosh posts.

It doesn't have to be Bosh who replies. You seem to think I'm trying to highlight a leadership problem. That's not what I'm doing. I'm highlighting a creativity problem.

Zero Hour
03-20-2006, 05:50 AM
It doesn't have to be Bosh who replies. You seem to think I'm trying to highlight a leadership problem. That's not what I'm doing. I'm highlighting a creativity problem.
I believe the two are, for the most part, directly related.

Googi
03-20-2006, 06:06 AM
I believe the two are, for the most part, directly related.

Not really, seeing as the problem seems to be universal among all kingdoms. We could do something like get all the kingdom leadership together and agree on a universal ac cap and/or magic restrictions to be used in RP battles to make them more relevant to most of the playerbase.

CidNight1142
03-20-2006, 06:47 AM
Not really, seeing as the problem seems to be universal among all kingdoms. We could do something like get all the kingdom leadership together and agree on a universal ac cap and/or magic restrictions to be used in RP battles to make them more relevant to most of the playerbase.
So, instead of continuously asking for a working K-Mode, we should limit ourselves and pray to god no one cheats to solve the problem ourselves? Eh, could work.

Googi
03-20-2006, 08:19 AM
So, instead of continuously asking for a working K-Mode, we should limit ourselves and pray to god no one cheats to solve the problem ourselves?

Seeing as we do continuously ask for a working K-Mode and never get it.

lordbosh
03-20-2006, 10:17 AM
Arg, lost my pass for the forums so I had to set it again. Alright a lot is going so I will be making a decent sized post.

First off the whole kingdom island revamp project has been approved for the most part and so now it will be the matter of having okie and a few others work on the projects. It will take some time so I'm hoping to upload one city or even building at a time until everything is done. There will be an added capital city around the castle, the castle will be rebuilt.

We will be holding elections for senate positions once the capital city is totally finished around the castle.

Kingdom items are being worked on, I plan to hopefully have a full set of gear made. The system for those kingdom items is being worked on by stefan I think, I'd have to check with him though. Not sure how long until its gonna be ready, hopefully soon.

I'll be listing a recruiting policy here shortly, as well as the rules for senators during senate meetings and general rank info for elected officials. Its all written up I just havent posted it because I lost my pass. Will get to it now though.

Im hoping for some nice kingdom events to be planned out by some members here, I can even do a few too. I lost alot of my event ideas but I still remember the boat races, that was fun and crazy.

Look foreward to some good stuff, and me being active on tag more. I appreciate the concern of the players of kingdoms and their interest in keeping Zormite alive. I share that ambition, and will be working to it at the best of my abilities.

OasaTor_PK
03-30-2006, 03:53 AM
Orly? All I hope is that Regan can smash some more Samurais ;]

Also, I love the ellecting idea, if it wasnt going to be so biased, which we know its going to be.

**Oasa for belol leader**

Zero Hour
03-30-2006, 04:14 AM
I seriously wouldn't mind leading Zormite, again.

Googi
03-30-2006, 05:04 AM
I've been looking for Bosh. He sold all his stuff to Sky. Then Sky went and sold Bosh's old RDA to Lylic for Samurai Boots. Bosh should have given me trading priority on the RDA like I give to Oasa on Gold Keys.

Zero Hour
03-30-2006, 05:05 AM
I've been looking for Bosh.
He was on earlier today.
like I give to Oasa on Gold Keys.
That's not what you told me ):

Googi
03-30-2006, 05:10 AM
That's not what you told me ):

Huh? I never sell a Gold Key to someone outside the kingdom when another Zormite wants to buy it.

Zero Hour
03-30-2006, 06:51 AM
Huh? I never sell a Gold Key to someone outside the kingdom when another Zormite wants to buy it.
I don't see the relation - I'm a Zormitian.