PDA

View Full Version : Graphics That I Have Worked On

ceserthen
03-18-2006, 02:10 AM
I have made a bunch of different weapons and other such things. Any other comments would be appreciated

(the name 'ceser' is in the names mainly for reference

Bl0nkt
03-18-2006, 02:22 AM
I now see you as one of those out of place people on Zone. I like them.

anubis_wing
03-18-2006, 02:35 AM
Lots-a-recolourness

ceserthen
03-18-2006, 04:55 AM
Here are some specs I made up for the weapons see if anyone approves (probaly not but oh well)
First one (second from right)
name T58-pistol
two attacks
1.spray like
barrage of bullets each doing around 2 damage
drains extremely slowly
damages 5 to yourself every 100 shots

2. power shot
just a realy large powerful shot drains a ton of Hp

second one (2nd from left)
name Or-pulsar
one attack shoots a single bullet that explodes
bullet travels very fast and can't travel in a diagonal line
resembling a "exploding sniper rifle shell" if that makes any sense

post your comments

SayianOozaru
03-18-2006, 06:39 AM
uhhhh .... you really haven't played zone have you?...most people (anyone under Elite) most likely doesn't use 100 shots before they die...and uh....i really dont no what to say x_x

darknesskido
03-18-2006, 11:38 AM
poor sayian, looks like hes out of a job.joke No1 one could replace sayian, even if there better, sayians still the man we love <3

SayianOozaru
03-18-2006, 11:53 AM
the only one that looks good there is the 2nd one...and when i seen this thread title i was hoping to hand my job over as Gfx Staff over, since i kinda quit(for a couple of reasons...)...but i can't hand it over until he gets better -_- or someone else better comes along...and they gotta be here for awhile...but i guess that's up to Stefan and not me :P

just noticed that the 2nd one is hella small...it'd need to be bigger...ALOT bigger x_x

Huwajux
03-18-2006, 01:17 PM
The blue head and (I forgot the name for the band thingy) looks very nice. Yet those red things on the ears of the blue head should go, they look unprofessional. Other than that, keep up the good work.

ceserthen
03-18-2006, 03:20 PM
Firstly saiyan it the 5 damage only apllys to the first function which shoots aboutthe speed of the chaingun meaning it hits a hundred often damaging you.

secondly I revised the "red things" on the head for anyone to see

Huwajux
03-18-2006, 06:30 PM
Firstly saiyan it the 5 damage only apllys to the first function which shoots aboutthe speed of the chaingun meaning it hits a hundred often damaging you.

secondly I revised the "red things" on the head for anyone to see
Much better. Hopefully will be uploaded. :)

MisterMastermind
03-18-2006, 11:44 PM
The one with the orange background, wtf is that?! Aside from that I like the graphics, just need to be recoloured in my opinion.
uhhhh .... you really haven't played zone have you?...most people (anyone under Elite) most likely doesn't use 100 shots before they die...and uh....i really dont no what to say x_x
A lot of people under Elite use 100 shots, though most of them miss they still use about 100 shots before they die. Right now, I'm using a normal of 600-750 apps ammo before I go back for meds or get pwnt.

ceserthen
03-19-2006, 12:57 AM
I also made a saber/combat knife weapon. Post your opinions.

Dreth
03-19-2006, 05:37 AM
Those are nice. Really, really nice. Good job on those, I mean, wow.

darknesskido
03-19-2006, 07:27 AM
saber...nit right for zone

someonesomewhere
03-19-2006, 08:04 AM
Sword looks right for Maloria, not Zone. Good work.

SayianOozaru
03-19-2006, 11:39 AM
jar, your a legend...ur not under elite, your above it x_x

and one comment on the sword...make the up/left/right/down direction...then rotate it, or at least make the diagonal ones the same size...it doesn't look right when the diagonal sprites are longer and skinier than the up/left/right/down ones...

Huwajux
03-19-2006, 02:53 PM
I also made a saber/combat knife weapon. Post your opinions.
Wow, that's really amazing. Coming from me, people should know you've worked hard. :p

MisterMastermind
03-19-2006, 08:16 PM
Wow, that's really amazing. Coming from me, people should know you've worked hard. :p
I don't like the colors.

ceserthen
03-19-2006, 08:50 PM
Thank you for the comments about the sword, I am revising it for more of a zone like effect and I'll try too find a good cobonation of colors to make it better looking.
also I made kind've a handgun like weapon in two colors see what you think

Huwajux
03-19-2006, 09:31 PM
I made kind've a handgun like weapon in two colors see what you think
The handle doesn't suit it, perhaps it could be some sort of arm cannon? Also, needs to be a bit bigger.

SayianOozaru
03-19-2006, 10:08 PM
um try using a more suitable color for zone...it's fine to have gold/blue/red/etc. but no weapon is just one of those colors...try making the gun a silver/blackish color, then put the colors into the gun...take the Blue Rifle as an example x_x

someonesomewhere
03-19-2006, 10:19 PM
Actually, any metallic color works, keep at it.

HEY HUWAJUX.
ARM CANNON IS A GOOD IDEA.
WHY AM I USING CAPS?
HOW SHOULD I KNOW.

Anyway, if you make it look more like an arm cannon, I'd like it even more :P

MisterMastermind
03-19-2006, 11:03 PM
The handle doesn't suit it, perhaps it could be some sort of arm cannon? Also, needs to be a bit bigger.
Looks kinda like Samus™' arm cannon from Metroid Prime™.

ceserthen
03-20-2006, 12:24 AM
I tried to make it an arm cannon. Does it look any better.

SayianOozaru
03-20-2006, 02:13 AM
make them bigger plz x_x this is like the 4th time someones said that...

icemaster
03-20-2006, 06:28 PM
wooo missed a lot x.x

i agree with typhoon in his earlier comment, what is that thing with the orange background? XD, im feeling...either...boomerang...or.......crossbow.. ..

second, i actually love em, the sword tickles my funny bone, a tad bright i think, but still :p

personally, though, i dont think your pistols (4th pic) and your newer guns suit zone

i like the way they look, but...the guns in your 1st post remind me of something demonic, not really of zone

and those pistols remind me of armored core :p for like robotic use

nice work though, im easily impressed these days -_-, but i like em a lot :p

Huwajux
03-20-2006, 08:17 PM
I tried to make it an arm cannon. Does it look any better.
The up and down images look blurry. Other than that, it is a lot better. :)
Looks kinda like Samus™' arm cannon from Metroid Prime™.
SHUSH!

HitmanJ2XX
03-20-2006, 08:30 PM
Sword looks right for Maloria, not Zone. Good work.
The sword/sabre thingy, where would you use that? >_<

ceserthen
03-21-2006, 05:22 AM
First Hitman I made that as more of atrial like a plasma knife but it looks bad and if I try to modify it looks kind've like saiyans (The Halo-ish like one) and I don't like to copy some thing like that.

Secondly I am confused on the size issue, how big do you want me to enlarge the graphics by and when I do enlarge tham do you want them like giant bit images or more of "graphicly enhanced" version with more detail if you know what I mean.

Third the Boomerang thing is like a headband (hair) for your person (if any one listened to huwajux0) I am starting to also recolor them to make'em look better.

Zero Hour
03-21-2006, 05:25 AM
Not very impressive.

If you're interested in improving, and you don't mind some criticism - you should visit the graphics forums.

MisterMastermind
03-21-2006, 05:54 AM
Those pistoles if re-colored blue and white would be cool if they froze people...

HitmanJ2XX
03-21-2006, 09:18 AM
Those pistoles if re-colored blue and white would be cool if they froze people...

can you say SUPER LAMING? that would suck so fking bad if that go out !pissed!

icemaster
03-21-2006, 06:02 PM

im all for ice ^^, but ya agreed, super laming lol

ceserthen
04-14-2006, 04:38 PM
Srry I haven't been able to work on these for a while (and I have'nt read this post for a while) but here is your is what would be a mark 2 ice cannon(except it isn't bad)

Some stats for it
takes up two hand spaces
launces one bullet still
freezes on impact and after 5 seconds does a breaking up part where everyone around it gets hit by ice shrapnel dong around 15 damage per shrapnel (kind've like a timed buzooka but no homing)

theHAWKER
04-14-2006, 05:31 PM
no ofence but they look like a blue cow gun....

Huwajux
04-14-2006, 05:40 PM
It looks like ice cannon and BP merged with weird bubbly things on it. (Oh wait that's what BPs have on them anyway)

anubis_wing
04-14-2006, 06:13 PM
I like these graphics :O

someonesomewhere
04-14-2006, 09:04 PM
RPs and BPs look like Super Soaker Pistols. :[

This looks like a Super Soaker Bazooka Pistol -_-

icemaster
04-14-2006, 09:18 PM
Srry I haven't been able to work on these for a while (and I have'nt read this post for a while) but here is your is what would be a mark 2 ice cannon(except it isn't bad)

Some stats for it
takes up two hand spaces
launces one bullet still
freezes on impact and after 5 seconds does a breaking up part where everyone around it gets hit by ice shrapnel dong around 15 damage per shrapnel (kind've like a timed buzooka but no homing)

those...are the hottest things ive ever seen.......DAYUM

maybe make the white color a darker gray? ive been waiting for a weapon like this for soooo long =(

no one liked the ice sword idea i gave jin =( so.....i want these <33333333

SayianOozaru
04-14-2006, 09:43 PM

Some stats for it
takes up two hand spaces
launces one bullet still

was i the only one that noticed this :megaeek: ? lmao

ceserthen
04-15-2006, 01:15 AM
Sorry about the typos inthe other post.

I made another ice themed weapon. This one is based off the flame thrower.

Weapon info
Like flame thrower but shoots ice instead of fire. Ice breaks when shot when shot with a bullet or anything else that might cause damage. If caught in ice beam gets frozen. When ice breaks for a while you get damaged from cold. the ice can double as a wall for a block. What do you critisizing people think of it (no offense)

icemaster
04-15-2006, 01:17 AM
i think THAT would be mad lame....since its basically ice cannon with a wider range :O

i do like the wall to block the path idea :O

maybe just have it not freeze...but slow a person down while theyr touching it? and also damages the person like...frost burn :p

maybe....like 3 health per second it drains? since its a huge range

Crono
04-15-2006, 01:22 AM
I don't like "freezing"

We have an ice cannon that is useful enough.

anubis_wing
04-15-2006, 01:23 AM
Easy make the range shorter.

MrsMastermind
04-15-2006, 01:24 AM
It's not very useful..

someonesomewhere
04-15-2006, 01:31 AM
Elements like Ice are for Final Fantasy. Sorry, but no :[

I like what you did with the bullets, though.

MrsMastermind
04-15-2006, 01:32 AM
I think the "ice flamethrower" looks dumb, sorry.

ceserthen
04-15-2006, 01:40 AM
Okay not going any farther with that idea.

MrsMastermind
04-15-2006, 01:42 AM
Good boy.

icemaster
04-16-2006, 07:23 PM
ice pistols that do damage plzkthxbai

ill bake you cookies I PROMISE ^^