PDA

View Full Version : Elven Lands - Hiring

KuJi
03-12-2006, 04:48 PM
Hello, my name is Joey aka KuJi. I used to play graal probally before 3/4's of all of you who play know. ( Though you all like to deny it, and say you've been playing since Zelda..its the oldest trick in the book )

Anyway, Elven Lands used to be on the public list with over 50-80 people on AT ALL TIMES tied with N-Pulse. Classic would tower over this with 120-130 people. And I am not sure if Unholy Nations was out yet, I don't think it was.

Anyway, Elven Lands was on the Version of 1.41 Revision 2 ( I Believe this is the NPC Server Release)

Well, Elven Lands was public and only gold was able to have NPC Server access, which I believe the gold servers were: Graal2001, Bravo, and Providence. ( Don't remember others )

So, Cloud Strife (G2k1 Police / Zalactics / Developer) and I were thinking maybe we should revive it adding more to it, but still keeping the same PKing style and guild warring style.

So we got approved by Lyndzey (Thankyou) and now we have been working on it. When I finally put it in a gmap, I've noticed hundreds of errors and theirfore with me rescripting everything to GS2, and Cloud fixing all the bugs, we would need more help to finish this in a week or two so we can start working on some new stuff.

I do not want to release some of the ideas me and cloud are having for the server, as I only want staff to know them until they are fully finished.

So, to the point:
We need a WHOLE ENTIRE TEAM of Staff.
I will be reviewing:
- NAT Applications
- GAT Applications

Cloud will be reviewing:
- LAT Applications
- Gani Applications

( Please do not apply for anything like 'GP/Police', 'FAQ', or 'Events Team' )

NAT Application (GS2 ONLY, NOT GS1):
- Their are over thousands of npcs that do not work. Your job would be to fix them and convert them all from GS1 to GS2.
- Email me your best work to [email protected] (That's also my aim if you want to im me them )
- Subject MUST be NAT Application

GAT Application
- With all the new plans of improvement we are thinking of, we need some people who can make graphics for these things.
- Email me your best work to [email protected] (That's also my aim if you want to im me them )
- Subject MUST be GAT Application

LAT Application
- With all the level bugs, we need people who can detail like Graal2001 ( You may probally know it as Graal Bomy Lands now )
- Email me TWO Outside Levels and TWO Inside levels to XTJoeyT[email protected] (That's also my aim if you want to im me them )
- I want to see WELL DETAILED, Perfect Links. Please make both the insides for one house, and both the outsides link together.
- Subject MUST be LAT Application

Gani Application
- Well, back then Ganis just came out so now we would like to add some ganis to this server.
- Send about 3-5 ganis. I do not want to see ganis of people holding guns or something though ( Please, this is NOT a gun server ).
- Subject MUST be Gani Application
( I prefer AIM )

Malinko
03-13-2006, 04:29 PM
Well, if James has given the rights to use the content, just go ahead. Though, the PWA does need to know the rights have been given rather than just uploading, then dealing with the issue. Though, no harm done if it's alright to use the content. Thanks for working it out and good luck.

In addition, I suggest having this thread closed and re-opening a new hiring thread. That, or have some moderators delete some of the spam within this forum, that's the reason I requested it to be closed before, just so nothing like this would happen.

Anyways, good luck, hope to see Elven Lands soon.

Darlene159
03-14-2006, 03:14 PM
All replies were removed at the thread creators request as to remove all the spam, and pwa issues (which have been solved, so don't bring it up).
If you have a question or comment that does not involve hiring, then please use a forum PM to the appropriate person.
Please do not reply to this post.....

Codein
03-14-2006, 08:08 PM
I will repost mine:

"I hope all the levels wil be improved"

Thrashsoul3
03-14-2006, 11:11 PM
Sounds fun, but not really the direction Graal should be going in if you know what I mean.

KuJi
03-15-2006, 12:47 AM
Alright, I think you should have left the post about being allowed the right to do it, but owell. Thankyou tons <3

Anyway, we are hiring, so you can do any of the things I talked about in Post #1.

Darlene159
03-18-2006, 04:06 PM
Alright, I think you should have left the post about being allowed the right to do it, but owell. Thankyou tons <3

Anyway, we are hiring, so you can do any of the things I talked about in Post #1.Ok, I restored that post.
Good luck

-Ching
03-18-2006, 04:38 PM
ott

Galdor
03-18-2006, 08:04 PM
omfg got any idea how annoying it is to scroll tho all these damn holes?

KuJi
03-19-2006, 07:44 AM
Woah, that took forever. Can you perm remove? lol

Damix2
03-19-2006, 09:43 AM
I don't get these holes, way!

warp2ukew
03-19-2006, 06:52 PM
Holy thread O>O I MADE A FUNNY!