PDA

View Full Version : Dark Diamond Back Again, Needs Staff.

Marcu5
03-12-2006, 08:24 AM
Dark Diamond server is once again back into production.

Currently we are in need of...

3 Lats
3 Gfx
2 Sfx
1 Nat
3 Gat

All applicants should send sample work or questions to our co-owner Hex at [email protected]

Codein
03-12-2006, 12:51 PM
I wasn't impressed by the work you've got up on there at all. I give your tileset and other graphics an okay, but your levels are not so good :P

Marcu5
03-12-2006, 07:48 PM
The work currently up is an events/starter isle. It is only 13 levels, and isn't meant to impress you.

Dark Diamond has been a server in development for about 2 years. We were on the hosted tab formerly but I took a trip to Japan last July and the server was deleted when I forgot to renew it. I currently reside in Tokyo but my pc with all of our server backed up is in America. Next week we will be uploading alot of the old content and will be applying for Hosted Tab again.

As for impressing you... even beyond this explanation. We are looking for staff, not opinions.

Codein
03-12-2006, 08:04 PM
But potential staff need to be impressed for them to join. You never know, I could be a developer that would serve you well, but most decent developers look for servers which give a good impression. You know? Change the island, and don't give me that bullcrap. Prove that it has potential.

I remember logging on Dark Diamond when it was hosted, and I can't remember the content quality. My work was still in the highly mediocre stage.

Crono
03-12-2006, 08:16 PM
Hey I remember Dark Diamond from ages ago. Good luck to you guys :)

Akoalin
03-12-2006, 08:42 PM
I remember logging on Dark Diamond when it was hosted, and I can't remember the content quality.
It was a very decent server. Too bad it was deleted :(

GoZelda
03-12-2006, 08:58 PM
I don't remember it looking good, but maybe I'm confusing it with something else.

haro41
03-19-2006, 05:38 PM
yes I remember dark diamond very well! It was one of the few private servers that i stayed on for a few hours at a time one night. I forgot who gave me the tour of the server , i think it was you marcus. Just levling up my character and finding new equipment drops in those caves! I was sad when it went away. Glad to see it back and in the maelstrom. Good luck.