PDA

View Full Version : Please take this into consideration:

k0rupt_ed
03-02-2006, 06:27 AM
Staff, please could you think about putting a anti-pull/push script in the unstick me spot. There are many n00bs and lamers who can't get a real kill the right way so instead wait until you put your brb emoticon or idle for a few minutes to drag you out of the no-pk zone and kill you, resulting in !pissed! when you come back from whatever it was you were doing.

Rick
03-02-2006, 07:19 AM
Or you can just go underground...

Shotoo2
03-02-2006, 07:22 AM
or idle in a noPk building. :D

ViCtOrEhEhEh
03-02-2006, 07:39 AM
Or just change it!

VulcanP2P
03-02-2006, 10:57 PM
Or just change it!

Like he said:

TpH
03-03-2006, 02:36 PM
It needs to be changed.

Freudian_slip
03-03-2006, 08:07 PM
The udnerground is ***, I'm not a mole.

Change the scripts.

xAndrewx
03-03-2006, 10:12 PM
The udnerground is ***, I'm not a mole.

Change the scripts.
udner!
I suppose it'd be better, if you can't be pushed.

k0rupt_ed
03-03-2006, 10:15 PM
-or pulled lol Thank You Steve.

DrunkNewb_p2p
03-27-2006, 09:57 PM
Or just change it!

In my opinion I think it's pathetic that people have to pull/push you out of unstick me area to get kills, plus why should players have to go into a non PK area when the unstick me area is a frequent area for chatting =D !pissed!

Demisis_P2P
03-28-2006, 02:30 AM
Why are there NoPK zones on the GMAP anyway?

Change the unstick me location to the grotto or the main gunshop, then make the entire GMAP a PK zone. Half of all builidng insides are NoPK, which is f*cking annoying.
The entire plight of the PKer is to kill people that have money on them, but the administration makes every level where people might have money on them into a NoPK zone.

Businesses are the perfect place for runners to go to, because they're purposely placed in convient places all over the entire map. The way I see it, businesses should be PK zones. If one business become notorious for being raided then they'll lose business and they'll need to implement a method of protecting their customers. This could give other businesses (such as PPA) a new and real purpose.
Alternatively it could result in businesses being forced to offer a delivery plan.

There are a lot of ways that businesses could still cope, but most of the business owers are gigantic *****s. The only places that could never be PK zones are the hospital, the church and the unstick me location.

As it stands, people are abusing the fact that they can shoot out of a NoPK zone and kill players in a PK zone. They can also move players from a NoPK zone into a PK zone. How is this not problematic? How is this not illegal? How is this not already resolved?

Bl0nkt
03-28-2006, 03:02 AM
Snake, perhaps we should disable pushing/pulling and weapons in that area also.

k0rupt_ed
03-28-2006, 03:10 AM
Good idea, and I agree with Demisis on his idea's

Shotoo2
03-28-2006, 04:32 AM

Change the unstick me location to the grotto or the main gunshop, then make the entire GMAP a PK zone. Half of all builidng insides are NoPK, which is f*cking annoying.
The entire plight of the PKer is to kill people that have money on them, but the administration makes every level where people might have money on them into a NoPK zone.

Businesses are the perfect place for runners to go to, because they're purposely placed in convient places all over the entire map. The way I see it, businesses should be PK zones. If one business become notorious for being raided then they'll lose business and they'll need to implement a method of protecting their customers. This could give other businesses (such as PPA) a new and real purpose.
Alternatively it could result in businesses being forced to offer a delivery plan.

There are a lot of ways that businesses could still cope, but most of the business owers are gigantic *****s. The only places that could never be PK zones are the hospital, the church and the unstick me location.

As it stands, people are abusing the fact that they can shoot out of a NoPK zone and kill players in a PK zone. They can also move players from a NoPK zone into a PK zone. How is this not problematic? How is this not illegal? How is this not already resolved?
http://www.eraforums.com/forums/images/smiles/icon_clap.gif
I completely agree about the Gmap. There is no need for noPk zones on it at all.
I love the business idea and it would give us a reason to revive PPA. ^^

Curt1zzle
03-28-2006, 05:23 AM

As it stands, people are abusing the fact that they can shoot out of a NoPK zone and kill players in a PK zone. They can also move players from a NoPK zone into a PK zone. How is this not problematic? How is this not illegal? How is this not already resolved?'

Ideas are flowing from this man! Listen and they will come!

And...he mentioned the sacred word...

PPA...we will return.

k0rupt_ed
03-28-2006, 06:09 AM
I hope staff takes this into consideration...

xAndrewx
03-28-2006, 12:39 PM
Hm, I wouldn't mind it, but would the players? o-o

Raeiphon
04-21-2006, 01:38 PM
Depends.

Trial it for a while and set up a vote in the Information center, broadcast it on the NPCServer and base the life of it out of the response.

k0rupt_ed
04-21-2006, 08:09 PM
Depends.

Trial it for a while and set up a vote in the Information center, broadcast it on the NPCServer and base the life of it out of the response.

Where have you been? Its been taken care of. :whatever: