PDA

View Full Version : First Night on Bomy Lands

Androk2
02-21-2006, 08:06 AM
As soona s I logged on Iw as greeted by a repeating deaths equence, thanks to a huge number of biewbies who just slashed their sword. I chose Human as my race but ahs to use "unstick me" to get off teh first level.

After about 5 minutes trying to bake bread and dying, I agve up and went mushroom pciking, where I met up with Kyden and Damix. Granted I know them botha lready, but whatever.

After some struggle we managed to cough up 55 gralats in order to start mining (40 for equipment and then later 15 for bombs).

Finding thsi to be VERY ineffective, we had to ocne againm gather 20 gralats for a new axe (old one broke) and 10 more for bombs.

Now we are sitting on 15 irona dn 3 gold nuggets, which means we'll probably be first with water cans and shovels.

Stick somewhere in teh middle of that our deal with Knux that made him first sword owner.

Overall I am happy. How was your first night?

Mykel
02-21-2006, 08:13 AM
I went questing and baked a bit of bread (15g, I would have 19g but got PKed. :\ ). Not very eventful.

Rick
02-21-2006, 08:32 AM
Did Stefan's Quest, helped tons of other people do it.

Then I went pearl diving, pretty much constantly. I expect I'll have like 80-90 gralats when I wake up tommorow (when pearl selling is fixed).

CidNight1142
02-21-2006, 08:55 AM
I uh, attempted to make bread and had it stolen by UN newbs who were doing it to everyone. I'll wait for it to slow down a bit to go back and actually do the economy thing, for now I'll research kingdoms and enjoy the chat.

ViCtOrEhEhEh
02-21-2006, 08:59 AM
Well I started out dying couple of times in the body/head room. I then do the quests, help many many people do quests and get bamboo and drasine and such. Then I just roamed around then got a couple of kills then got off. Tomorrow or after tomorrow I'll go into get Moolahh.

Shiftk03-
02-21-2006, 09:19 AM
Believe me when I say that Lance and the team were working frantically with Stefan but held strong under the nonpressure. Good going Lance, CheeToS, Bill Cosby, etc. :D

Eagle
02-21-2006, 09:33 AM
I tried to remember where everything was, and baked some bread. I am happy.

Great job Lance, and the rest of the team. :)

konidias
02-21-2006, 10:14 AM
I'm not really seeing many changes... although maybe I'm not looking hard enough.

I'm almost willing to donate what I made for my project... it's a shame for it to go to waste and it looks like 2k1 could use something.

kojicolnair
02-21-2006, 01:39 PM
It was great =D i mostly went around collecting stuff, saddle, health etc because like the others said it was all too crazy with the PKing and stuff. Today I will probley start making money on my bomy.

Androk2
02-21-2006, 04:42 PM
I'm not really seeing many changes... although maybe I'm not looking hard enough.

I'm almost willing to donate what I made for my project... it's a shame for it to go to waste and it looks like 2k1 could use something.

I approve!

projectigi
02-21-2006, 06:11 PM
hmm where to get the diving tool?

GryffonDurime
02-21-2006, 07:44 PM

1) Many of the changes were made to perfect what 2k1 was: scripting errors corrected (although the massive influx of testers is revealing where chinks were) , tile errors, gmaping the server.
2)Most of our major new content is nearing completion. The timetable forced upon us has led to this version of the ressurection, beginning with only an enriched 2K1 and followed by constant content updates as each project is finalized.

kojicolnair
02-21-2006, 09:06 PM
i think its a great way to do it since now i'm not bored anymore ^^ i loved old 2k1

Rolav
02-22-2006, 01:24 PM
1) Many of the changes were made to perfect what 2k1 was: scripting errors corrected (although the massive influx of testers is revealing where chinks were) , tile errors, gmaping the server.
2)Most of our major new content is nearing completion. The timetable forced upon us has led to this version of the ressurection, beginning with only an enriched 2K1 and followed by constant content updates as each project is finalized.

sounds hot.

irule13
02-22-2006, 03:04 PM
first nite lets see
i tried to do the bomy moon quest and walked in just as a group was finishing the quest
they didnt like that i just happened to walk in and tried to grab the speed up so i got killed
then i got the kart and did the stefan quest

also cant wait till the updates and new stuff :D

Nightmareangel
02-23-2006, 03:30 PM
Hmmm...well let's see. I started Bomy Hunters after a couple of bomies netted me and stole 5 gralats from me. I then incited a war with some bomies (8 bomies vs little ol me with one of the first few swords on the server). Started some nice bomy prejudice rp that's still going on currently...har har. All in all it was pretty fun stuff.

Rolav
02-24-2006, 04:16 AM
Heres some pics i snapped during re-opening day!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a89/Tisdale/Graal2001-2.png

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a89/Tisdale/graal2001.png