PDA

View Full Version : The Zormite Activity Forum

Matthew White
02-21-2006, 01:32 AM
Hello. I would like to post some activities going on in Zormite in the coming weeks.

The Shopping Courtyard
I am comissioning all people with active extra houses to move them near the castle, and set them up as shops. You will recieve government subsidies for this.

High Stakes Gambling
Every moment I am on I will gladly be hosting high stakes poker (texas hold'em) as well as Zyrgo Zypost (Zormite Card Game) and Blackjack. Bets will be 20 diamonds minimum. Low stakes gambling will be held as well.

Trivia
I will be hosting regular trivia events.

War with Samurai
Kill them every time you see them. We'll be raiding and warring. An organized war will be held next week some time.

CidNight1142
02-21-2006, 06:38 AM
Will texas hold em be open to non Samurai other kingdoms? And, I hope theres less then 20 diamond bets, that would be...a bit...pricey lol.

Matthew White
02-21-2006, 10:30 AM
Of course. I'm just trying to get specifically Zormite members to come on. But no definitely, the more the merrier. Whenever you see me just ask, we'll get a game going.

ApothiX
02-23-2006, 03:42 PM
Matthew won my Santa Hat and Full Helmet :frown:

Cubes
02-23-2006, 04:12 PM
War with Samurai
Kill them every time you see them. We'll be raiding and warring. An organized war will be held next week some time.
You people and your organization... Why can't we just go raid them whenever and if they don't like it they can raid us back.
Matthew won my Santa Hat and Full Helmet :frown:
O_O

Craigus
02-23-2006, 06:04 PM
You people and your organization... Why can't we just go raid them whenever and if they don't like it they can raid us back.

O_O

Nothing to stop you raiding the island alone but if he wants people to fight against we need to know to (it tends to make a war more intresting ya know)

Zero Hour
02-23-2006, 06:05 PM
A raid is quite different from a war.