PDA

View Full Version : Playerworld Administration.

Chicken_l33t
02-16-2006, 05:21 AM
I am writing this thread because we have sent multiple support tickets to the PWA, but each has done nothing. The support tickets have been about Playerworld inspection and I have even spoken to one of the PWA team directly.

The person I have spoken to said that it was good enough for hosted, but yet the others seem to be idle and doing nothing.

Our server has alot of content for players from Events, NPC weapons, Jobs including mining with a level system the purchasing of a boat and Hats with hat stock.

We have had one reply to the PWA inspection which was quite some months ago (we have sent more after that when we had some more stuff) and the reply was along the lines of "Re apply when ready" which I found very stupid they didn't point out what we need to be ready they just gave a vague reply.

A list of things that need to be done would of been nice.
to be quite honest I am quite angered at the way Playerworld owners like myself and FearX351 (Jeff the founder of Exodus) have been treated when we're paying money for it.

The point in my thread is not to just get PWA to move quicker, but perhaps give some details on your server and what it needs to be hosted as well as a time frame in which they're going to review your Playerworld.

On a completely different note here's a few screenshots of mine and Jeff's Playerworld. (Exodus)
These are the latest things we have added.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a111/LiberatorHJC/ex0_underwatersnapshot.png
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a111/LiberatorHJC/HoleinBoat.png
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a111/LiberatorHJC/Underwaterlolz.png

Chris
02-16-2006, 06:33 AM
Awesome. That diving looks fun.

Darklux
02-16-2006, 04:41 PM
Images wont load, id love to see x-x

Tom
02-16-2006, 05:36 PM
lol, The diving looks really kewl!
Off to your server i go!

Malinko
02-16-2006, 06:06 PM
Whoa whoa whoa.

I do look at the things asked to looked at! I did within the hours of those tickets too!

Plus, I reviewed Exodus and passed it a few weeks ago. Jeff creates a number of tickets over and over to review Exodus and likes to ask a number of questions over and over to me as well.

I stated once that one member of the team out of seven isn't enough. I think it's better to just ask each member on an individual basis because that is a reminder. I issued a couple of reminders as it is, but I'm new and don't hold a lot of weight on these things.

CidNight1142
02-16-2006, 06:10 PM
You might want to check here (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64147) Malinko to see that you're not the one on the hot seat.

FearXxConduct
02-18-2006, 01:17 AM
Whoa whoa whoa.

I do look at the things asked to looked at! I did within the hours of those tickets too!

Plus, I reviewed Exodus and passed it a few weeks ago. Jeff creates a number of tickets over and over to review Exodus and likes to ask a number of questions over and over to me as well.

I stated once that one member of the team out of seven isn't enough. I think it's better to just ask each member on an individual basis because that is a reminder. I issued a couple of reminders as it is, but I'm new and don't hold a lot of weight on these things.

You tell me to talk to the other PWA well what other way can I do that other then leave a support ticket but you intercept them.... Im not Directing them to you but simply hoping the others read it and review our playerworld.....
Im sorry but is there any other way to get in contact with the Other PWA?

Darlene159
02-18-2006, 03:02 AM
Im sorry but is there any other way to get in contact with the Other PWA?Staff contact page (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57132)

Chicken_l33t
02-18-2006, 08:09 AM
Staff contact page

That'd help if they didnt just say "Read the support ticket" then sign off after a few. I hold extreme anger against all the PWA (Except Malinko) we're paying money for this service yet you treat people like ****.

Ohh, by the way the support ticket is around 2 months old and doesnt tell me anything.

FearXxConduct
02-18-2006, 08:21 AM
..... Wtf I just Tried to talk to "The Other PWA" Like Malinko Said and I get nothing no information ... im really starting to get mad... to Boycott or not to Boycott graal......

Mykel
02-18-2006, 09:19 AM
..... Wtf I just Tried to talk to "The Other PWA" Like Malinko Said and I get nothing no information ... im really starting to get mad... to Boycott or not to Boycott graal......Graal is very unorganized and unprofessional. Most of graal is actually run by players.

FearXxConduct
02-19-2006, 12:16 AM
This message is to notify you that your ticket has been updated.

Ticket ID: 1197-4929012137

Last Post:
----------------------------------
Due to complications in my personal time management outside of the
community I have had little to no idle time in which to inspect this PW.
However, I do forsee it being done within the new few days.

I appologize, for what it's worth, but I would rather you forgive us
based on the outstanding service we will be providing from this point
forward to you, your team, and Graal as a whole.

The only thing I ask is that please only the manager of the world make
a support ticket for an inspection, and no other admins making
duplicates.

-HoudiniMan (Playerworld Administrator)

Lets just hope they stick to thier word .... I wonder if he means everybody will be inspecting it with in the next few days if so that would be great!

Lord Sephiroth
02-19-2006, 09:29 AM
This topic may have ended I don't know I didn't finish reading the thread.

I think support tickets have really gone downhill in efficiency. I rarely get answers to my tickets. I had a ticket out for 2 full weeks, then I went to check it and it was closed without response when I specifically asked for notification that someone read it.

This is probably over the top but I think Malinko is the only person that really efficiently does his job.

FearXxConduct
02-22-2006, 02:28 AM
Hmmm ... Houdini Comes on Exodus saying hes going to inspect .. then changes his mind says he will be back later and never comes back ... he told me it would only take a few days to finish the inspections (:note Plural) but it doesnt look like its happening

And ... Heres More Updates =)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fearx351/ex0_inventory.png
New Inventory

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fearx351/ex0_snapshot-bomber.png

Gas Bomb =)

FearXxConduct
02-24-2006, 10:18 AM
Just thought I might post this conversation between Houdini and I

FearX351 (Fri Feb 24 03:14:12 2006):
and here is the website in case you are interested
http://playerworld125.graal.net

I really dont know what to say ...
*HoudiniMan (Fri Feb 24 03:14:07 2006):
Graal is a recreational activity for me first and foremost. It helps me unwind.

My unwinding is more important than your inspection.

If you keep interrupting my unwinding i'll put you on ignore.

i'm sorry to be so blunt, but i am a volunteer that is under respected and not
payed at all. i use this to end my days on a good note. if you try to take that
away from me i'll put you on ignore.
FearX351 (Fri Feb 24 03:12:21 2006):
they are findable it explains it all in the begining ... this is really upsetting ...
we have put so much work into it ..

I just want to apologize I didnt want to come off the way I did and Im truley
sorry

could you at least give a time when you will be back so we can prove to you
our world is worth the pass?
*HoudiniMan (Fri Feb 24 03:10:07 2006):
I'm not being biased. I know you guys have diving and some other things I
didn't find, but from my POV a normal player wouldn't find them either. And
hence, they wouldn't find your world very interesting.

however, if i found these activities extremely redeeming i might pass you on
the condition you make them findable
FearX351 (Fri Feb 24 03:10:03 2006):
i just dont understand and I will leave you alone .. but I get many people a day
on the server telling us how great it is and asking when it would be up ...

and you we have alot of content... did you even look?
FearX351 (Fri Feb 24 03:08:09 2006):
....please dont be biased because we got off on the wrong start
*HoudiniMan (Fri Feb 24 03:06:52 2006):
I am only "coming back" because what I saw so far wasn't up to par.
FearX351 (Fri Feb 24 03:06:09 2006):
look man im just really upset .. you dont understand .. it almost 3 months we
have been waiting ... i know your not going to reply but do you remember
what you said to me in the Support ticket?here ill post it for you
Due to complications in my personal time management outside of the
community I have had little to no idle time in which to inspect this PW.
However, I do forsee it being done within the "new few days". I
appologize, for what it's worth, but I would rather you forgive us based on
the outstanding service we will be providing from this point forward to
you, your team, and Graal as a whole. The only thing I ask is that please
only the manager of the world make a support ticket for an inspection, and
no other admins making duplicates. -HoudiniMan (Playerworld
Administrator)

....look im not trying to rush you or anything but I guess you just dont
understand ...just please view it from my side at least reply i simply just
wanted to know why you came on saying you were going to inspect said
you had to leave and you would be back later to inspect and never came
back =/ please can I just have an answer?

FearX351 (Fri Feb 24 02:52:57 2006):
so when will the inspection be done have any clue? sorry for being so forward
FearX351 (Fri Feb 24 02:51:21 2006):
how come you never came back =(
from bottom to top
This just changed my view of the PWA totally... =(

konidias
02-24-2006, 12:22 PM
Yes it's really messed up but unless the PWA are getting paid, they really don't have much to lose by not helping you... aside from their position, which doesn't seem very likely anyway.

Chicken_l33t
02-24-2006, 02:24 PM
*HoudiniMan (Fri Feb 24 03:10:07 2006):
I'm not being biased. I know you guys have diving and some other things I
didn't find, but from my POV a normal player wouldn't find them either. And
hence, they wouldn't find your world very interesting.

Well if you had stayed long enough to look around properly you would of found them. If not I could clearly label them. Which I could do in probably same amount of time that you were on our server.. So, that wouldn’t be too long.

I fixed every bug that I felt needed fixing that you had pointed out straight after and once you had left we made more progress e.g. I added new letters.png bars (not overwriting letters.png obviously) and a new Qmenu by Contiga, added a new maze type event and setup the signs for the businesses.

You didn't take the tour when I offered in which I would of ran you through all the things that you might of missed and ran you through the events as well.

You didn’t see allot of things from what I noticed e.g. the mining, Ball Dodge mini game, underwater, boating, quest and mini quests ,events prizes, item store and the NPCs that I am currently working on e.g. Potion mixing to get items e.g. Magicians hat.

A thing that really bugged me about this is that you said you would be back soon and never cam back. I logged onto a server and seen you in the playerlist probably an hour later and I didn't feel the need to PM cause I assume you were going to be true to your word and actually come back, but didn't so I forum PM'd and still am yet to receive a reply.

Now you're acting like being part of the PWA is a chore when it isn't it's a privilege that you agreed to do even if it's not a "paid" job you still are getting rewarded with being part of the PWA now if you ask me I would be honored to have that and try to do my very best (not saying you're not, but it sure as hell doesn’t seem like it)

I mean if you can't handle the heat get out of the fire. It doesn't take much to spend 10 - 20 minutes looking around a server with me as a guide allot less and that way you wont miss anything. You could still do that and have plenty of time to.. I dunno beat noobs up on your favorite server.

I don't think it's actually possible to rush you guys when it's been 3 months. Perhaps if it had been a week and we were pestering you, but 3 months is just way too long my friend.

Oh, and there sure as heck is bias brother.. I know this for a fact, but I wont go into that.

Ohh and we've got the website finished with some screenshots and what not thanks to FearX351 =] and I done the screenshots browser for it and currently I’m working on a new event called (ermm Capture the Center or something [Not very creative]) where you try capture the center. Hard to explain, almost finished though.

Here's a screenshot and our website. http://playerworld125.graal.net

Oh, and on a side note the reason we try to get hastey action especially now is because we don't have alot of time left on the Playerworld lease and here's some tiles I have been working on that we're considering adding to Exodus.

xAndrewx
02-24-2006, 02:45 PM
I'm wondering, has anyone else from the Playerworld Administration viewed Exodus?
Also, Chicken talk to Malinko, he will organize a discussion with the other Playerworld Team members for them to visit Exodus.

FearXxConduct
02-25-2006, 01:49 AM
Well said Chicken.... Well said....

Well if you had stayed long enough to look around properly you would of found them. If not I could clearly label them. Which I could do in probably same amount of time that you were on our server.. So, that wouldn’t be too long.

I fixed every bug that I felt needed fixing that you had pointed out straight after and once you had left we made more progress e.g. I added new letters.png bars (not overwriting letters.png obviously) and a new Qmenu by Contiga, added a new maze type event and setup the signs for the businesses.

You didn't take the tour when I offered in which I would of ran you through all the things that you might of missed and ran you through the events as well.

You didn’t see allot of things from what I noticed e.g. the mining, Ball Dodge mini game, underwater, boating, quest and mini quests ,events prizes, item store and the NPCs that I am currently working on e.g. Potion mixing to get items e.g. Magicians hat.

A thing that really bugged me about this is that you said you would be back soon and never cam back. I logged onto a server and seen you in the playerlist probably an hour later and I didn't feel the need to PM cause I assume you were going to be true to your word and actually come back, but didn't so I forum PM'd and still am yet to receive a reply.

Now you're acting like being part of the PWA is a chore when it isn't it's a privilege that you agreed to do even if it's not a "paid" job you still are getting rewarded with being part of the PWA now if you ask me I would be honored to have that and try to do my very best (not saying you're not, but it sure as hell doesn’t seem like it)

I mean if you can't handle the heat get out of the fire. It doesn't take much to spend 10 - 20 minutes looking around a server with me as a guide allot less and that way you wont miss anything. You could still do that and have plenty of time to.. I dunno beat noobs up on your favorite server.

I don't think it's actually possible to rush you guys when it's been 3 months. Perhaps if it had been a week and we were pestering you, but 3 months is just way too long my friend.

Oh, and there sure as heck is bias brother.. I know this for a fact, but I wont go into that.

Ohh and we've got the website finished with some screenshots and what not thanks to FearX351 =] and I done the screenshots browser for it and currently I’m working on a new event called (ermm Capture the Center or something [Not very creative]) where you try capture the center. Hard to explain, almost finished though.

Here's a screenshot and our website. http://playerworld125.graal.net

Oh, and on a side note the reason we try to get hastey action especially now is because we don't have alot of time left on the Playerworld lease and here's some tiles I have been working on that we're considering adding to Exodus.