PDA

View Full Version : War

Damix2
02-13-2006, 04:35 AM
War log:
2/12

Today Zormite invaded Samurai.

Reaching the shores they were viciously fought back into submission.

They encountered massive losses including their Head of Military and Leader.

In cowardice their Head of Military cried for the help of another kingdom, but no one would come to their aid.

In their only show of bravery, their eldery Consul wielded a sword for the last time. It was a shame I had to strike him down.

I would like to be the first to congratulate the members of Samurai for the victory. We drove them back untill they went off tag or retreated.

Let this be a warning to other kingdoms, to not cross the kingdom of Samurai.

TheJames
02-13-2006, 05:21 AM
Hooray! Victory is ours!

Matthew White
02-14-2006, 08:09 AM
I would like to point out that since you defended your nation, not invaded yours, the definition of Victory is largely not one that applies. The correct term would be "hooray, defense is ours!" Since you didn't really gain control, or gain territory, but merely repelled our invasion.

In any case, this will probably be deleted.

Damix2
02-14-2006, 08:29 AM
I would like to point out that since you defended your nation, not invaded yours, the definition of Victory is largely not one that applies. The correct term would be "hooray, defense is ours!" Since you didn't really gain control, or gain territory, but merely repelled our invasion.

No reason to delete, we were victorious in defending our soil

GoZelda
02-19-2006, 10:01 PM
haha you sure showed them.

ViCtOrEhEhEh
02-19-2006, 10:32 PM
haha you sure showed them.
Hurah!

xAndrewx
02-20-2006, 02:57 PM

Sing thy sorrow. ;)