PDA

View Full Version : Thamhic; In Need of GATs

Flares
01-28-2006, 09:44 PM
Greetings.

Okiesmokie has been hard at work on Thamhic lately. He has done a lot of scripting that is laying the foundations of the rpg system that will one day be the backbone of Thamhic.

However, there is one major wrench in gears of Thamhic development; a lack of talented GATs. We have a lot of people on hand that can make levels, but Okie won't be happy until he has a completely new indoor tileset, and we're all bad (no, terrible) at GFX. So, until we get one, LATs can do nothing. A tileset is only the beginning to why we need GATs. An entire RPG of weapons, armor, and monsters are going to have to be crafted. Although we can't really start applying any of that yet, the scale of the things we need is better to get started on early.

If you're interested in taking part in this phantasmagoria of madness, feel free to contact me. But since I am a relatively unknown person to the masses, contact Okiesmokie if you feel better about that.

ApothiX
01-30-2006, 06:43 PM
We are still in dire need for a decent graphics team. If you wish to apply, send me a forum PM or contact me in-game.

petro1212
01-30-2006, 08:21 PM
Note that I will reward* peole willing to work for Thamic and do the graphics Oki3 requested with an account upgrade of choice under the ammount of 60 euro's.

*If the person in question agree's with the Angelic User Agreement, can be requested by sending a enclosed envelope with the ammount of 60 Euro's and a return adress to:
Angelic Conspiracy
Fastlane 21
3282GT Rotterdam
The Netherlands

ApothiX
01-30-2006, 08:33 PM
Note that I will reward* peole willing to work for Thamic and do the graphics Oki3 requested with an account upgrade of choice under the ammount of 60 euro's.
lol? I wish I had money in my paypal account, if I did, I would actually pay for someone to make me a tileset >:P

D4rKv310c1ty
01-31-2006, 02:48 PM
Interesting, didn't know you worked on a developing playerworld iswell Steve.

ApothiX
02-01-2006, 04:04 AM
Interesting, didn't know you worked on a developing playerworld iswell Steve.
I am the Manager of said playerworld :P

Jackel9
02-01-2006, 11:33 AM
Hmm GFX for a free account upgrade?
HEck that would be nice ;).

ApothiX
02-02-2006, 03:37 PM
Hmm GFX for a free account upgrade?
HEck that would be nice ;).
Sucks I wouldn't take your graphics even for free.. OOPS.

Elk
02-02-2006, 05:23 PM
:o 60 Euros? Kewl...for a tileset only? ;o