PDA

View Full Version : Absence

brian72282
01-26-2006, 09:09 AM
I just wanted to let you all know I'm not gone. A day after I joined, a family member asked me to help them paint the inside of their house, and to pay me for it, so well, I jumped at the chance. That being said, I've been putting in 6-8 hour days, then coming home and cooking dinner for me and my wife, THEN cleaning the house and doing the normal household duties that need doing. So I do apologize, and in a few days that should be done.

However, on Feb. 1st, I'll be headed downstate to Detroit, to go to the NFL experience. So...I'll be gone for a day or 2 with that. BTW, if anyone else is going/is intersted in it, let me know, maybe we can meet up there :D

Anyways, take care guys, and look forward to catching me around more probably this weekend, then back to normal the following weekend, after the super bowl.

(I deleted the other thread because I mispelled "absence")

Draenin
01-26-2006, 09:13 AM
Absence excused. >_<

Damix2
01-26-2006, 09:35 AM
Hell yea the NFL experience is great, Have fun!

brian72282
01-26-2006, 10:05 PM
I'll be competing in the QB skills challenge, wish me luck :D

Chris
01-27-2006, 02:38 AM
You lucky bastard. I'd love to go to that right before the super bowl. :frown:

brian72282
01-27-2006, 03:21 AM
Well, I ALMOST had tickets...but the guy backed out and decided he wanted 3x what he was gonna sell them to me for. So...I told him to screw, and will settle for the NFL experience. However, I am holding out hope that they are giving away some tickets for the top finishers in the skills challenge, so that's why I said wish me luck ;)