PDA

View Full Version : RP Event January 22

Darklux
01-23-2006, 12:42 AM
After a long journey of riddles and letters, Berserker Essence Meridius of Forest found the event coin, Lux Grandpa had carefully hidden near Palcati Restaurant.
When Lux heard about this, he was happy because he was finally able to solve the riddles around his grandfather:

Thank your telling me where the old man had hidden his treasures. Iam rich enough and dont need it, you can keep it!

I also have to thank every helper, and i am sorry if they hadnt find anything of my grandfather.

(( I hope everyone liked the event, maybe ill hold another in a week! Ill announce it next time! Iam glad 6 people were online and on the journey!

- Lux ))

Draenin
01-23-2006, 01:01 AM
lolrp

OasaTor_PK
01-23-2006, 01:20 AM
ya, lolrp.

GryffonDurime
01-23-2006, 01:54 AM
Despite how the phrase burns at my very soul, I must agree with Draenin.

Lolrp.

Zeltino
01-23-2006, 04:54 AM
lolrp
ya, lolrp.
Lolrp.

Only 6 people online? I must agree.

lolrp

Darklux
01-23-2006, 11:42 AM
Can these dumb lolrp posts be removed?

I didnt even know that there were 6 people active in forest to that time x-x

nullify
01-23-2006, 12:41 PM
I really enjoy your forum title Darklux. Top notch.

Darklux
01-23-2006, 01:06 PM
I really enjoy your forum title Darklux. Top notch.

Just because this event really wasnt RP it was important, and it had a small Story.

Fact was that most players didnt knew where which town is on forest, and i think they should know their (rp-) homeisland a bit better, which has quite rp importance for my taste.

Theres too less story and background information currently to build up real highrp, but fact is iam playin ultima online freeshards where you get jailed/kicked for bad rp, and iam glad to say that I never had problems there, so stop annoying me if you have no idea by yourself.

Splke
01-23-2006, 02:22 PM
lolrp

Zeltino
01-23-2006, 02:43 PM
I lolrped before I figured out that you meant only 6 people in Forest. But I still support my lolrp.

Sam
01-23-2006, 04:44 PM
Just because this event really wasnt RP it was important, and it had a small Story.

Fact was that most players didnt knew where which town is on forest, and i think they should know their (rp-) homeisland a bit better, which has quite rp importance for my taste.

Theres too less story and background information currently to build up real highrp, but fact is iam playin ultima online freeshards where you get jailed/kicked for bad rp, and iam glad to say that I never had problems there, so stop annoying me if you have no idea by yourself.

I fear you have to live with it, īcos there are a few ppl always going to make such senseless posts instead of helping with supports on consrtuctive critism. That's one reason why more and more player not interested in doing RP events and such. I didn't deleted these posts to let other forum users see and build her opinion about the comments.

Draenin
01-23-2006, 05:10 PM
I just find it rather dumb that people are roleplaying... FOR ITEMS.

Hence the lolrp comment. If you want to make a good roleplaying event, you have to make it run and engaging for players, not just because there's an item offered at the end.

Sam
01-23-2006, 05:57 PM
I just find it rather dumb that people are roleplaying... FOR ITEMS.

Hence the lolrp comment. If you want to make a good roleplaying event, you have to make it run and engaging for players, not just because there's an item offered at the end.

That's a statement and says more than a "lolrp" which is not the way to tell ppl your opinion.
I don't have a problem in combining rp and offer an incentive in the form of an item.
That's what event items made for. I prefer that much more than a raffle event.

LoveableNalle
01-23-2006, 07:18 PM
That's a statement and says more than a "lolrp" which is not the way to tell ppl your opinion.
I don't have a problem in combining rp and offer an incentive in the form of an item.

ITEMS, is the reason Graal Kingdoms is not fun anymore. 101% of time most players too worried about items instead of having fun in game. So much as to many players resort to buying items with usd. They are using graal kingdoms to make money instead of using it for play. Graal kingdoms is supposed to be a game not a money making service. And in my opinion until they make game to where everyone has a chance at aquiring said items it will continue to be used as money making service. I'm not saying to make it easy, but at least attainable.

GoZelda
01-23-2006, 07:25 PM
Your style's fluctuating.

Damix2
01-23-2006, 07:33 PM
ITEMS, is the reason Graal Kingdoms is not fun anymore.

Apparantly, some people havee fun getting these ITEMS.

GoZelda
01-23-2006, 07:39 PM
Apparantly, some people havee fun getting these ITEMS.
lol yes because it's subjective.