PDA

View Full Version : Ok, give me your opinion please

brian72282
01-21-2006, 08:20 PM
Should I continue posting my daily RPs here, or should I just post them in my blog on gaming. No big deal either way, I just don't want to clutter these forums if people would actually go read them on my blog.

Butz
01-22-2006, 12:19 AM
Well, posting them here in the Dustari forum would probably end up with more people from GK reading them, since a lot of people browse the forums regularly anyway.

CidNight1142
01-22-2006, 01:55 AM
I'd suggest using a single thread and just updating it. No need to start multiple threads. If it continues to have new posts, people will continue to read it.

brian72282
01-22-2006, 03:16 AM
I'd suggest using a single thread and just updating it. No need to start multiple threads. If it continues to have new posts, people will continue to read it.

That seems to be the logical answer. I'll do that.

Thanks.

Zeltino
01-23-2006, 04:57 AM
I agree with Cid.

People are more likely to read it here then to find your site and read them there.

OasaTor_PK
01-23-2006, 06:29 AM
As I walk into this lone, dark, room I notice a green glow around a book. It is entitled:
"The briankidrandomnumbers diary of daily roleplays"

I think, only to wonder what is in the book. At first, its some hot pixel women running around, then, some round thing in Zeltinos signature, and finally.. The Dustari Roleplay.. ZOMG I DEEM U KNIET LEL!"

nullify
01-23-2006, 12:51 PM
As I walk into this lone, dark, room I notice a green glow around a book. It is entitled:

I think, only to wonder what is in the book. At first, its some hot pixel women running around, then, some round thing in Zeltinos signature, and finally.. The Dustari Roleplay.. ZOMG I DEEM U KNIET LEL!"
Blacklisted. lolrp

brian72282
01-25-2006, 02:15 AM

Erm wtf was that about? Thanks for trying to hijack my thread.