PDA

View Full Version : Trindras' first duty

brian72282
01-20-2006, 09:08 AM
Shortly after the meetings with the various members of the kingdom of Dustari, Archimedes sent out a notice to him. While it was not directly related to his new duties as a priest of Dustari, it was important nonetheless.

It was a request for various things, and an order to meet him at a specified location for delivery and further assistance. While Trindras was puzzled by this, his prince was kind enough to welcome him into the kingdom with open arms, so he felt obligated to do as requested.

He spent many hours gathering all the supplies that were requested, and then caught the ferry over to the island of Dustari, and met with Archimedes. Unfortunately, the supplies were no longer needed, but they would be saved for another time when they would be needed. Archimedes thanked Trindras for his dilligence, and sent him to begin his studies.

Trindras knew he still had much to learn, and many books of prayers to be found, so he took the time to prepare. He harvested many, many ears of corn, brought them to the windmill, and ground them into flour, and made himself more bread than he knew what to do with. The hours would be long, days would meld into night without a notice, so he wanted to at least have a stock of bread to sustain him through this entended study period...

Draenin
01-20-2006, 05:39 PM
((We were going to build up the royal navy's fleet, but since I've heard rumors of an impending fight, I have decided it'd be best to hold off on it. Also, the ship building square east of our shipyard is broken, and keeps eating the boards you use.))

brian72282
01-20-2006, 06:50 PM
((I didn't want to share what supplies we were stockpiling! That's why I kept saying "supplies". Doh!))