PDA

View Full Version : Dustarian Reformation

Draenin
01-19-2006, 06:45 PM
For a while now, I have been working on a project that should help with getting Dustari to be a little more lively. What I need from people, though is applications for some of the ranks I've set up. Right now, there are four regions in Dustari, and only one of them occupied by a regent. (The Durime Region, by GryffonDurime) The other three need to be filled, as well as the lordship for the towns of Borea, Torub, and Baritol. The regents and lords will be responsible for taking care of their own respective regions and towns, and may occasionally be evaluated. But, however, since there are none in place, this cannot happen. So, I ask that fellow Dustarians apply for lordship or regency. I will base the criteria for judgement on the following:

1. Length of Servitude.
2. Merit
3. Loyalty
4. Activity
5. Willingness to help others

Be forewarned: Regency is much harder to attain and maintain than lordship, so if you are applying, keep that in mind. If you'd like to apply, contact me in-game or via any other contact information from King Stewart or myself. Good luck.

ZalleWarriorPrincess
01-20-2006, 03:35 AM
I have a couple of questions. 1) Which is higher rank Lord or Regent?
2) When you say "Lord" do you mean it has to be a guy? Or can a Lady be in place?

GryffonDurime
01-20-2006, 05:46 AM
I have a couple of questions. 1) Which is higher rank Lord or Regent?
2) When you say "Lord" do you mean it has to be a guy? Or can a Lady be in place?

Regent is higher, Lady is acceptable.

Draenin
01-20-2006, 05:56 AM
I flipped the rankings around again, since there's a lot of ambiguity over the matter. I will try to talk with quite a few people to see if I can't get things clarified.

GryffonDurime
01-20-2006, 06:05 AM
A Regent is one who rules over an area in the direct name of a King.
A Lord is one granted a small fief of land and title of nobility.

CidNight1142
01-20-2006, 06:13 AM
A Regent is one who rules over an area in the direct name of a King.
A Lord is one granted a small fief of land and title of nobility.
That be the truth. European history rules!

Draenin
01-20-2006, 06:39 AM
Gryffon, you and Brad need to Duke it out over this. Pun intended.

GryffonDurime
01-20-2006, 11:54 PM
Gryffon, you and Brad need to Duke it out over this. Pun intended.

Over what?

He better not have my fief. God so help me, if he has my fief, the plagues I will send upon this land will be biblical.

And because Graal dosen't even have a common dogmatic text called the Bible, I will preface my plagues by writing one of the sufficient scope to illustrate JUST HOW BAD MY BIBLICAL PLAGUES WILL BE.

....What were you saying, I think I got off track.

Evil_Lord_Sparda
12-08-2006, 07:16 PM
Why Lord? Why not Dukes as it has always been.

Waltz5
12-08-2006, 07:23 PM
Why Lord? Why not Dukes as it has always been.
Why not notice the date of the last post?

Evil_Lord_Sparda
12-08-2006, 08:12 PM
My bad.