PDA

View Full Version : Certain issues

ReBorn_Spirit
01-17-2006, 11:39 PM
We need to get our Kingdom back on track, this will be some basic requirements. Like being nice to our current members. Being able to RP correctly, as well as have a background story. I wish all new members were all level 8 atleast, though it can be avoided if the recruit is to be trained by a Forest member.

Ranks, well our ranks are there, we would love to hear your suggestions about them. And any ideas for our island would be neat as well.

Hmm, I suppose that if you see some Forest member going a great deed worth mentioning, you could tell me that too.

Mr_Blue
06-18-2006, 07:21 PM
We need to get our Kingdom back on track, this will be some basic requirements. Like being nice to our current members. Being able to RP correctly, as well as have a background story. I wish all new members were all level 8 atleast, though it can be avoided if the recruit is to be trained by a Forest member.

Ranks, well our ranks are there, we would love to hear your suggestions about them. And any ideas for our island would be neat as well.

Hmm, I suppose that if you see some Forest member going a great deed worth mentioning, you could tell me that too.

Sorry for the inactivity..been working my butt off..Anywho, my suggestions, vague and in a nutshell, is to add a mine (If anything, coal), buildable wells, stable, towns, more wells, minimum distance between houses to prevent crowding...

Those are just off the top of my head, given no real thought. Thanks.

garglius1
06-18-2006, 08:00 PM
is to add a mine (If anything, coal), buildable wells, more wells

Sam and stefan have both said this in the past. Mines will remain on main island, so if you're too lazy to mine there, don't mine. As for wells, thats not a great idea, it just means you're lazy to do alchemy or plant crops away from your home.

Mr_Blue
06-18-2006, 08:42 PM
As for wells, thats not a great idea, it just means you're lazy to do alchemy or plant crops away from your home.

Was just thinking, shovel...ground...stone...Why not temporary wells that are player made? Dont have to necessarily stay around, just would need wood..stone...nails...almost like a house...

I am lazy. It was just a random thought :rolleyes:

AlaricoMontario
06-19-2006, 03:06 AM
Dayaa,

If I may suggest... the navy brought a huge amount of activity... when a..erm... active, Ciryatur was in charge of it.

Applications or some such might be good?

Luigi203
06-20-2006, 08:13 AM
You don't need temporary wells. You can fill your watering can at a beach.

Draenin
06-20-2006, 08:28 AM
Dayaa, if you wish, you can take a look at what stuff I have set up for Samurai and Dustari (Though the stuff for Dust has been left untouched for some reason.) Things are set up in a fashion to where they all work together, but neither Dustari or Samurai can really pull enough together at the moment to do what the systems I implemented are indtended for.

Jaquet
06-26-2006, 02:26 AM
I think that, for a start, Draxx should start interacting with the guild instead of being DND all the time