PDA

View Full Version : A time.

Damix2
01-13-2006, 01:52 AM
Ryushi was getting old, there is no getting around it. He walks with a limp and his grey hair has started to fall out. We see him walking around his gardens, as he has been doing more lately.

Yes, yes..., he mutters, these do need more water, I shall have a word with the atendant.

Though there was no atendant, Ryushi had dismissed all of them, his mind has been slowly slipping from his grasp.

As he checks more plants, his advisors approach. As he has been getting more and more hostile too them, they wait untill he is done.

Sir, have you made your decision?, one asks.

huh...What?, he replies, obviously startled,yes, yes, of course I have...

...he shall ascend the throne.

But sir, he is so young., his advisors argue.

He is no more young then I am old, he has learned what he can from me

With this he starts to hum to himself, signifying the conversation is over. As he limps around the garden to the exit, he takes a look at the castle. It could use more plant life he thinks to himself, and that shall be his job, no one else can cultivate the plants right.

As he mutters to himself, he knows that his decisions are right. He can retire to his plants in peace.

(( Yes, I will continue to develop for Samurai, Lylic is the new emperor, he has come of age, and this is just a continuation of my enterance story, congrats and stuff go to him, and the best of luck ))

OasaTor_PK
01-13-2006, 02:43 AM
Grats to lylic

Other comment not needed

TheJames
01-13-2006, 04:52 AM
Very awesome. Nice story. Touching. :D

Zero Hour
01-13-2006, 05:09 AM
Nice story :)

Eric Polegato
01-14-2006, 04:52 PM