PDA

View Full Version : Spamming of pets

SuBNuB
01-10-2006, 06:44 PM
Please can someone sort out these accounts? The spamming of the skill summon pet monster or whatever it was...the lag was unbareable...

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a181/wtbgrim/spam.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a181/wtbgrim/petsummoning.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a181/wtbgrim/petsummoning2.jpg

See also how in cubes profile it says 'Lagged out GK - 006 times'...Sort this out please.

Darklux
01-10-2006, 06:49 PM
It cannot be that some players ruin the mood and the gametime of paying players.
A rule should be added to let these people be banned x.x

ApothiX
01-10-2006, 06:53 PM
There is a thread about this already <_<
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63303

SuBNuB
01-10-2006, 06:59 PM
But this post has account names of the people who did it :P.
so um yeah.. just have to wait for some dude to reply now :(.

MasterNuke
01-10-2006, 07:07 PM
Because... ya know... the 50+ times I did it in the past, no one really cared. But yeah, that is a lot. Mine are usually only around 100-150 pet monsters... and that seems like more.

ApothiX
01-10-2006, 07:11 PM
But this post has account names of the people who did it :P.
so um yeah.. just have to wait for some dude to reply now :(.
Yes, but if you would have contributed to the other thread, it would have the same information. Not to mention this is in the wrong section anyway.

Because... ya know... the 50+ times I did it in the past, no one really cared. But yeah, that is a lot. Mine are usually only around 100-150 pet monsters... and that seems like more.
The ones you did were fun, and didn't lag the server :P

CidNight1142
01-10-2006, 07:59 PM
It seems to me that any deliberate attempt to crash the server should probably be illegal.

ApothiX
01-10-2006, 08:01 PM
It seems to me that any deliberate attempt to crash the server should probably be illegal.
I believe it's considered abusing a bug, and is made illegal by the EULA.

Cubes
01-11-2006, 12:10 PM
If I wanted to crash the server I would have..... I caused no harm to the server and I have told staff howto fix it/ What I did to do it ..... So if you guys want to blank out my name and just report it like normal people would that would alot wiser maybe they will fix it if you send them a support ticket under hmm I don't know BUGS maybe.....

Thank you for wasting my time by making me have to reply to thread..And tell you what you should have done.

Ok thank you toodles

MMFWCL

ApothiX
01-11-2006, 03:41 PM
If I wanted to crash the server I would have..... I caused no harm to the server and I have told staff howto fix it/ What I did to do it ..... So if you guys want to blank out my name and just report it like normal people would that would alot wiser maybe they will fix it if you send them a support ticket under hmm I don't know BUGS maybe.....

Thank you for wasting my time by making me have to reply to thread..And tell you what you should have done.

Ok thank you toodles

MMFWCL
Except for the fact that in your profile it said "LAGGED OUT GK 6 TIMES LOLOL"

Chris
01-11-2006, 06:21 PM
Just another noob thinking he is hot **** trying to lag the server. :rolleyes:

ReBorn_Spirit
01-12-2006, 08:13 AM
Lance said that its legal when it is not malicious.
Though you can interpret that in more then a few ways, you have to consider what others would think about what you do to make the server lagg like that.

The server is not made to transmit the data for 200+ monsters each millisecond like that to all the nearby players.

Scrolls of summon pet monsters and the mana crystals with the spell should be addressed after what Klay and Cubes have been doing.

Unfortunately for Klay, he has been warned about it allready.

CidNight1142
01-12-2006, 08:44 AM
In my opinion its always malicious. Some people have slow comps coupled with the server lag means that they really feel the slow down. During this afternoons latest mass monster creation in bomb trade I was on my secondary comp which is alike the one I just described. Lets just say I was completely frozen for a solid 15 minutes until Mech signed off or was kicked off.