PDA

View Full Version : NPCServer updated

Admins
01-10-2006, 04:40 PM
The npcserver has been updated:

- showtext() and showtext2(), showani() and showani2() work now
- you can directly write to player.ani and npc.ani, also you can access player.aniparams and npc.aniparams; when you set the ani then aniparams is replaced too
- fixed a problem of order of operations: 2*3^2 is now 18 (2*9) instead of 36 (6^2)

Sacred Shadow
01-10-2006, 04:51 PM
Now when you say you updated the npc-server you mean these things work Serverside, right? Like, showtext and showtext2 work serverside now?

Ajira
01-11-2006, 01:31 AM
Now when you say you updated the npc-server you mean these things work Serverside, right? Like, showtext and showtext2 work serverside now?
Hmm, I'd expect so since the NPC-Server handles serverside operations.

CheeToS2
01-11-2006, 03:01 AM
Yes.

Prozac
01-11-2006, 05:53 AM
quick question:

Is the wiki also modified when these very nice little updates are posted?
As in one thread, one page, with a record of these kinds of updates, since these posts on this forum appear to be a partial replacement for the newfeatures documents?

ZeLpH_MyStiK
01-11-2006, 06:20 AM
quick question:

Is the wiki also modified when these very nice little updates are posted?
As in one thread, one page, with a record of these kinds of updates, since these posts on this forum appear to be a partial replacement for the newfeatures documents?
The wiki and graal aren't affiliated last time I checked. So Stefan does not update the wiki, but it should be pretty much up-to-date.

Rick
01-11-2006, 07:00 AM
The wiki and graal aren't affiliated last time I checked. So Stefan does not update the wiki, but it should be pretty much up-to-date.There is a new offiicial graal wiki now (see signature). Both are useful.

napo_p2p
01-11-2006, 07:14 AM
There is a new offiicial graal wiki now (see signature). Both are useful.

Two wikis? *twitch*

jake13jake
01-11-2006, 10:27 AM
The npcserver has been updated:

- showtext() and showtext2(), showani() and showani2() work now
- you can directly write to player.ani and npc.ani, also you can access player.aniparams and npc.aniparams; when you set the ani then aniparams is replaced too
- fixed a problem of order of operations: 2*3^2 is now 18 (2*9) instead of 36 (6^2)
ogod <3, I've gotta try the ani thing. It's something I wanted like a year ago.