PDA

View Full Version : Anzell Staff Opening

RavenofEarth
01-05-2006, 07:53 AM
THE LEGEND OF ANZELL

Hey folks,

It has taken me sometime to decide to begin looking for any staff here, so here goes.

Story: One dark night, eight thousand years ago, the silence of sky and earth was split by the roaring sound of a great and monstrous cataclysm. The startled peoples of the world awoke to see a mass of fire rolling across the sky towards the earth. Chaos ensued as the massive comet rocked the earth and for a time all was silent. For an hour the horizon glowed a brilliant and ghostly red and then all at once the earth shook with tremendous force. The sound of rock sliding and shattering. With a bright white flash all seemed to be on fire until the smoke cleared and Arkus Dele'rin walked to the mouth of a great river and saw an endless waterfall and all through the sky he saw massive floating rocks. He rushed back to the capitol of the great Deminic Nation and reported what he saw. The world had ended and all that was left were great islands left floating above the burning below world. The Golden Age of prosperity had ended and the Age of Wing had begun.

After eight thousand years the facts had been obscured and soon the world forgot that night, leaving the facts to turn and fade to myth...and to legend... Eight Thousand years after the great impact destroyed the nations of before, new places rose and the Legend of Anzell was born...

Purpose of Anzell: Legend of Anzell is (hopefully) going to provide a unique roleplay experience in a new server. The idea of the server is to create a fun and wholly exciting environment with expert and beginner Roleplayers. It is our hope to introduce people who have never heard of roleplaying to a well rounded server. Our staff (thus far) is dedicated and has experience in many fields inside and outside of Graal. Please come and enjoy the wonders of the deep story line, exciting places and interesting variety of people that Legend of Anzell provides.

Currently Hiring:

LAT's
GAT's
NAT's
SFX's
Gani Artists

Thank you,
Rayvyn Dele'rin, Manager.

Behind the Scenes:
Taking a load off at the Shady Acres Tavern.
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/9725/graal11364388656jh.th.png (http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=graal11364388656jh.png)

The OnlineStartLocal level, AKA the OOC level.
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/365/graal11364388975te.th.png (http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=graal11364388975te.png)

The overworld, currently trying to fix up a nifty script to make people small or whatnot. We need help, obviously. That map is just merely a test...
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5097/graal11364389209qh.th.png (http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=graal11364389209qh.png)

Part of the village of Harmony, look at all the residents...Wow.
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4823/graal11364389379jj.th.png (http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=graal11364389379jj.png)

And part of the bridged city of Windshine.
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6248/graal11364389593iq.th.png (http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=graal11364389593iq.png)

WanDaMan
01-05-2006, 11:36 AM
I'm really impressed with this server. Goodluck :cool:

AuronX2056_P2P
01-05-2006, 11:43 AM
OMG The Server Looks Great!!!

Mykel
01-05-2006, 05:24 PM
I think it has a really good start and is actually quite impressive, but I have some advice:

Maybe hire someone to make your storyline more organized and interesting/original?

Also, on the world map, maybe make it so the towns are spread out further? Because unless you make the person's character walk extremely slow, it seems that you could go from town to town very quickly, which wouldn't be very RPish.

Other than that, it looks good. :)

Sulukra
01-05-2006, 06:04 PM
A few suggestions on multiple things. First of all, the light green grass doesn't quite look very fitting for the world map. I suggest making it a darker shade of green.

The storyline isn't all that interesting. Its a good start, but you definitely want to touch it up a bit and add more to it.

And to be a bit too honest, the detail on some of the levels is simply masked by the tileset; not always a good thing to do.

But other then that, yeah, its alright.

RavenofEarth
01-05-2006, 07:36 PM
Now, this would be the part where any normal person would go on a rampage and say words such as "OMG! DUDE! ****! My server is cool! GAW!" But no. I appreciated all the critcism, and will definately use it to help Anzell out.

Regarding the worldmap, Currently, the map is being used as a test, and will definately be much bigger, but as of now, we're using that as a test.

Thank you all.

Eagle
01-05-2006, 10:02 PM
Looking good.

I'm not much of an RP type person, though if you make it and have a cool enviorment/community I think I could give it a shot. You got me excited. :P

Malinko
01-05-2006, 10:44 PM
Good luck. :)

RavenofEarth
01-05-2006, 10:59 PM
Wow, people are enjoying those screenshot's. Maliko, scaring the crap out of me.

GoZelda
01-05-2006, 11:23 PM
Wow, Era isn't the only one with clones anymore.

Besides that little point, it does look quite good and promising. The grass tiles in harmony clash though, and look a lot like Maloria's (which is not a compliment).

Good work.

Luda
01-06-2006, 03:19 AM
Wow looks pretty cool,I hope the houses on the overworld match the matches in the actual town :redface:
yeah and spread the towns further ^^

Inspiration
01-06-2006, 03:24 AM
I'd actually be really interested in helping this server out, if time allowed.

How long have you been working on this project?

Yen
01-06-2006, 03:37 AM
Nevermind, it's a good idea, but it's not put together well.
Trees are.. Weird.. Some of them have a setshape2, while others have no script. The light effects were obviously taken from another server, since their waterfalls have a nice falling effect, while they're using smoke.png for a 'mist' effect. Also, all of the lamps and lanterns' positions are off by .5 x, so I'm assuming they don't understand what a class is. And the manager treated me like a regular player. What's up with that? (If you don't know me, I'm a stuck up elitist. =D)
And one last thing.. I wasn't going to bring it up, but.. I'm 90% sure the overworld tiles are from an RPG.

And oh my god, this is a wall of text. O-o

Darlene159
01-06-2006, 04:00 AM
Wow, I love that map
Will look great when it is done, much luck to you

RavenofEarth
01-06-2006, 04:54 AM
Nevermind, it's a good idea, but it's not put together well.
Trees are.. Weird.. Some of them have a setshape2, while others have no script. The light effects were obviously taken from another server, since their waterfalls have a nice falling effect, while they're using smoke.png for a 'mist' effect. Also, all of the lamps and lanterns' positions are off by .5 x, so I'm assuming they don't understand what a class is. And the manager treated me like a regular player. What's up with that? (If you don't know me, I'm a stuck up elitist. =D)
And one last thing.. I wasn't going to bring it up, but.. I'm 90% sure the overworld tiles are from an RPG.

And oh my god, this is a wall of text. O-o

Well, it was obvious you wanted to be hired and wanted extreme power, and I can't be having people who are going to want extreme power over everyone. The current overworld, if you read the caption below it, is a just temporary. We know what classes are, and we are currently in the process of fixing our levels up. And the tiles for the overworld were made by Inquistor, whom is a friend of mine. If he also used it for a RPG, then oh well. And I have no clue what you mean when you say our light effects were taken from another server, we do all our light effects ourself, we don't "steal" other people's stuff. Besides my ranting on you, I'd like to thank all who seem to be being much more like human beings. Thank you. :D

I'd actually be really interested in helping this server out, if time allowed.

How long have you been working on this project?

A few days, actually

Yen
01-06-2006, 05:20 AM
D: Acknowledging me makes me respond. Learn to ignore me.

You had a nice particle effect for lights falling down the waterfly.
However, for a 'mist' effect, you used smoke.png. If you really knew how to use a particle effect such as the one stated above, you most definately would have used one, rather than a crappy animated image. Also, I remember the flying lights in one of your towns being used in various levels.
The one that stands out most being Aegolas's garden on Valikorlia. You even used the exact same colors. x-x
And I'm not power hungry. I could care less how much power I have, but I know I'm an exceptional scripter, which makes me (atleast think I'm) more important. I could really care less who I have power over, but I take extreme offense to people who don't regard me with respect.

RavenofEarth
01-06-2006, 05:57 AM
I showed you respect, I merely stated that you needed to send me an example of your work, I can't go by how good you say you are, I'd have to see proof of how good you are first. And, regarding the light effects, I still have no clue what you are saying, we did not steal light effects from any server. @[email protected]

Mykel
01-06-2006, 12:43 PM
haha, yen got noob-owned.

GryffonDurime
01-06-2006, 10:03 PM
As some have said, I highly recommend differentiating from the norm a bit more. The supplied story feels a bit muddled in places, and provides no real grasping concept that's novel or even memorable. It looks like it has the potential to be good, too.

If you need someone to bounce ideas off of, just AIM me.

GoZelda
01-07-2006, 12:50 AM
Okay, so this server is the best ever because of this:

17.Please try to use proper grammar. That means no "HOMG leik I R use swerd! LOL" It's unhealthy.

GryffonDurime
01-07-2006, 01:11 AM
D: Acknowledging me makes me respond. Learn to ignore me.

You had a nice particle effect for lights falling down the waterfly.
However, for a 'mist' effect, you used smoke.png. If you really knew how to use a particle effect such as the one stated above, you most definately would have used one, rather than a crappy animated image. Also, I remember the flying lights in one of your towns being used in various levels.
The one that stands out most being Aegolas's garden on Valikorlia. You even used the exact same colors. x-x
And I'm not power hungry. I could care less how much power I have, but I know I'm an exceptional scripter, which makes me (atleast think I'm) more important. I could really care less who I have power over, but I take extreme offense to people who don't regard me with respect.

Maybe you should either remove the stick, or learn from those more talented than you. Before you get up on your soapbox about someone else, why not post some of your work and I'll just go ask Lance, Jagen, et al. to come and critique just how good you are, maybe let them tell you HOW MUCH RESPECT YOU DESERVE. If you have to demand respect like a spoiled child demands candy, you most assuredly don't deserve it.

Yen
01-07-2006, 01:32 AM
Maybe you should either remove the stick, or learn from those more talented than you. Before you get up on your soapbox about someone else, why not post some of your work and I'll just go ask Lance, Jagen, et al. to come and critique just how good you are, maybe let them tell you HOW MUCH RESPECT YOU DESERVE. If you have to demand respect like a spoiled child demands candy, you most assuredly don't deserve it.

:D Aww, you're silly.
You make it sound like I'm rating the server based on it's manager.
I'm not.
The light effects are bad, the tiling is mediocre and too much like Valikorlia's, and the NPCs are messed.
And I'm not going to continue debating with this half-wit, but I can assure you that they DID NOT make those light effects.
Once again, I point you in the direction of the awesome 'mist' effect, which was made with a 'smoke.png' image, while it has a nice particle emitter above it. If you knew how to use an emitter, you wouldn't be using a 3 frame image for an effect.

GryffonDurime
01-07-2006, 01:38 AM
:D Aww, you're silly.
You make it sound like I'm rating the server based on it's manager.
I'm not.
The light effects are bad, the tiling is mediocre and too much like Valikorlia's, and the NPCs are messed.
And I'm not going to continue debating with this half-wit, but I can assure you that they DID NOT make those light effects.
Once again, I point you in the direction of the awesome 'mist' effect, which was made with a 'smoke.png' image, while it has a nice particle emitter above it. If you knew how to use an emitter, you wouldn't be using a 3 frame image for an effect.

Unless you particularly like that effect, stumbled into the waterfall pattern by accident, or just haven't been bothered to make a proper mist yet.

RavenofEarth
01-07-2006, 02:24 AM
Enough of the arguing Yen. Quit acting as if you could do sooo much better, show us some work.

Yen
01-07-2006, 02:26 AM
Enough of the arguing Yen. Quit acting as if you could do sooo much better, show us some work.

I already showed you a frigging MUD Library -.-'

Skyld
01-07-2006, 02:34 AM
exceptional
Bz.

Yen
01-07-2006, 02:36 AM
-Playfully nips Skyld.-
What's a bz!?

RavenofEarth
01-07-2006, 03:11 AM
I don't recall you showing me anything, actually. @[email protected]

Yen
01-07-2006, 03:12 AM
I don't recall you showing me anything, actually. @[email protected]

It's hard to miss a big script like that. >_>

RavenofEarth
01-07-2006, 03:14 AM
Did you send it to me in a PM on Anzell itself?

Yen
01-07-2006, 03:14 AM
O_o Yes.

RavenofEarth
01-07-2006, 03:15 AM
That'd be why I didn't see it, I went AFK while in the middle of talking to you...

Yen
01-07-2006, 03:18 AM
Lol

player.postcount++;

Eagle
01-07-2006, 05:47 AM
Actually, Yen made some cool effects for Versus.

Yen: I still have them I think if you want them.

Yen
01-07-2006, 05:47 AM
Actually, Yen made some cool effects for Versus.

Yen: I still have them I think if you want them.

I can rescript anything I need. :]

Luda
01-07-2006, 07:27 AM
I demand versus forums back! :mad: :mad:

Thrashsoul3
01-07-2006, 11:24 AM
Nice keeping on topic.

Mykel
01-07-2006, 01:07 PM
Yeah, Yen is a very good scripter...I also saw that first-hand with Versus, but there is no need to act like an ******* to this guy Yen. =/

King homer daStupid
01-07-2006, 05:26 PM
I like your idea and the server looks excellent, but I must protest...why is your online start local exactly identical to that of the server "Dark Nations"?
Dark Nation's OSL (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/Xelt/darknations_osl.png)
Your OSL (http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=graal11364388975te.png)
And that "part of the bridged city of Windshine" (last snapshot you displayed) - I'm pretty sure I have seen that somewhere else...either on Valikorlia or the Old Eden

RavenofEarth
01-07-2006, 05:41 PM
O_o Holy Crap! That Is The Same! O___________o;;; Looks like I am going to have to have a little talk with the LAT that did ours.

refinoheat2
01-07-2006, 05:51 PM
That you Xelt for noticing,

I have just read the last few pages, I like your Server idea and I think with work your server has a pretty good chance, but stolen levels is one way to get it immediatly disqualified for any hopes to go anywhere.

What is the LAT that uploaded that OSL name? I want to make sure he does not still work on Dark Nations, assuming at some point in time he did, or he just got on and copied our layout. I try to visit most of the private servers often so on the off chance any of my staff upload something stolen, I will reconize it and delete it. Then there is a good chance, unless they have a really good explanation, that they will be fired.

I would check anything else this LAT put on your server, I will take a look around to see if he took anymore of our OW.

RavenofEarth
01-07-2006, 06:13 PM
I'm doing an investigation at the moment, luckily, I made a spare OSL, that I uploaded now, overwriting the old one. If anyone notices levels that look similar, provide us with screenshots to proove it, and we'll get everything fixed. I'm currently looking in to which LAT uploaded the OSL...Thank you Xelt.

Matt
01-07-2006, 06:20 PM
Don't worry about it Seltic, and Rave. I'll get on and check for anything else myself sometime today.

RavenofEarth
01-07-2006, 06:28 PM
Well, it's either one of these two accounts. DarkShadow300 or Laura Demott...one of those two.

Lord Sephiroth
01-07-2006, 08:37 PM
haha, yen got noob-owned.

If you say that fast you can hear boned.
Rofl oh god i'm so tired right now.

Matt
01-08-2006, 12:47 PM
It's Laura DeMott, it's taken care of.

RavenofEarth
01-09-2006, 07:59 AM
Thanks...Also, we got our first town's outside finished. As well as that town's gmap uploaded, looks nifty so far. Here's a screenie.

http://img420.imageshack.us/img420/433/graal11367862051ac.th.png (http://img420.imageshack.us/my.php?image=graal11367862051ac.png)

Mykel
01-09-2006, 03:11 PM
Thanks...Also, we got our first town's outside finished. As well as that town's gmap uploaded, looks nifty so far. Here's a screenie.

http://img420.imageshack.us/img420/433/graal11367862051ac.th.png (http://img420.imageshack.us/my.php?image=graal11367862051ac.png)I love the simple look of it, but please fix the trees so they don't have the regular grass around the trunk of them. Otherwise that will annoy the hell out of me, and I'm sure others.

Darklux
01-09-2006, 03:51 PM
Or just use another way designing your levels than filling it with tiles.

RavenofEarth
01-09-2006, 04:34 PM
O_________o;;; Uhhh, filling it with tiles? And secondly, we're doing fix-ups now. That was done when I was tired. >____<

xXziroXx
01-09-2006, 04:38 PM
It looks ok so far, dont screw it up. ;]

RavenofEarth
01-09-2006, 04:50 PM
In all honesty, I believe the tree's look okay for now.

Sacred Shadow
01-09-2006, 04:56 PM
I think I will help out when I can, contact me via AIM: Tigairius
email: [email protected]

I do everything in the field of Development.

RavenofEarth
01-09-2006, 05:01 PM
Great, I'll AIM you as soon as I finish writing this. Okay, i'm getting ticked at this, anyone know how to disable playerkilling on all the levels? for now.

Edit: That's fixed. Now we seem to be having issues with one of the gmaps. None of the npc's are showing, and their all //#CLIENTSIDE -ed. We're unsure of how to fix this.

Mykel
01-09-2006, 06:19 PM
Great, I'll AIM you as soon as I finish writing this. Okay, i'm getting ticked at this, anyone know how to disable playerkilling on all the levels? for now.

Edit: That's fixed. Now we seem to be having issues with one of the gmaps. None of the npc's are showing, and their all //#CLIENTSIDE -ed. We're unsure of how to fix this.Some of these questions should probably go in the scripting forum.

On a sidenote:
No, the trees don't look fine. Fix. :mad:

RavenofEarth
01-09-2006, 06:36 PM
RAWR! I'm working on it.

RavenofEarth
01-09-2006, 07:04 PM
RAWR! I'm working on it.

Edit: NPC's fixed. And now, I still don't know what needs to be done to the tree's they look fine to me.

ApothiX
01-09-2006, 07:06 PM
Edit: NPC's fixed. And now, I still don't know what needs to be done to the tree's they look fine to me.
That's not an edit, it's a double post :frown:

I think they are referring to the grass around the base of the trees that doesn't match the grass tiles that it is on.

RavenofEarth
01-09-2006, 07:07 PM
>_______< I Clicked Quote Instead Of Edit! Gaw! >___________<

Edit: Buuut, Tree's arent supposed to have taller grass near the base. it's supposed to be short, isnt it?

Mykel
01-09-2006, 07:38 PM
>_______< I Clicked Quote Instead Of Edit! Gaw! >___________<

Edit: Buuut, Tree's arent supposed to have taller grass near the base. it's supposed to be short, isnt it?What? You have swamp tiles around the tree. The tree would have swamp tiles around its base too.

RavenofEarth
01-11-2006, 04:10 PM
Well, this is just a temp relief until we can get a decent GFX to make the base of our tree's look nifty. Oh, and that's me with some earthly green glowing hands.

http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/3484/graal11369884201ae.th.png (http://img365.imageshack.us/my.php?image=graal11369884201ae.png)

ApothiX
01-11-2006, 04:45 PM
Well, this is just a temp relief until we can get a decent GFX to make the base of our tree's look nifty. Oh, and that's me with some earthly green glowing hands.

http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/3484/graal11369884201ae.th.png (http://img365.imageshack.us/my.php?image=graal11369884201ae.png)
The trees definitely look better.

Sacred Shadow
01-11-2006, 04:46 PM
A lot of things should slowly be getting better, I have decided to put a little time into helping Anzell. So far I have added a bunch of tiles to the tileset, and I am preparing to improve a lot of the levels and make better grass.

RavenofEarth
01-11-2006, 06:02 PM
>P And we really appreciate the help Tig.

RavenofEarth
01-14-2006, 12:09 AM
Sorry for the double post, well, since it was a few days, I dunno if it is still a double post, but anyway. We got a tavern put up in Harmony, We have another tavern for another island, but we won't mention much of that. Anyway, here's some screenshots of the Blackwood Tavern.

http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/6990/graal11371899013qh.th.png (http://img345.imageshack.us/my.php?image=graal11371899013qh.png)
This is basically the pub part of the tavern.

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/2235/graal11371899317wk.th.png (http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=graal11371899317wk.png)
One of the rooms upstairs.

RavenofEarth
01-21-2006, 07:18 PM
We are currently in need of some fairly good Gani Arists, willing to make gani's for weapons and the like for us. Again, you can contact me here, Via AIM, on the server, or through e-mail!

RavenofEarth
01-23-2006, 09:22 PM
Ah, finally, we are getting some decent progress, parts of the test map are open to the puclic, let those of you who have gold or VIP's or EVEN ghosts take a gander at how our server is progressing, we also have levels not open to the public, due to their progress and such. Well, i hope you enjoy this update of screenshots!

New part of Windshine, the bridged city.
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3796/graal11380434816wb.th.png (http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=graal11380434816wb.png)
Lo and behold, another part of Windshine.
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/984/graal11380435046ty.th.png (http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=graal11380435046ty.png)
Our boring entrance to Windshine...XD
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/8404/graal11380435227cn.th.png (http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=graal11380435227cn.png)
Our test map, with me all gnomish. Actually, we finally got our mini-man script implimented!
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/5708/graal11380435434zk.th.png (http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=graal11380435434zk.png)
One of the few port town's for airships, this one is currently un-named.
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7545/graal11380435838xq.th.png (http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=graal11380435838xq.png)
Another part of that port town.
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4136/graal11380436004rf.th.png (http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=graal11380436004rf.png)
And finally, a stable, for our personal horses. We're working on a personal horse script!
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/6963/graal11380436269qd.th.png (http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=graal11380436269qd.png)

coreys
01-25-2006, 02:32 AM
I dont really think its that original. Seems pretty much like a mix of Maloria and Valikoria. Try adding some things that would stick it out from the others.

Malinko
02-06-2006, 06:31 PM
Talked to RavenOfEarth about Anzell and he has proper premission. :):)

Good luck!

RavenofEarth
02-07-2006, 12:37 AM
Ah, Malinko, I am sure the issue has been cleared up now. I spoke with Malinko about the graphics of our worldmap. I will tell everyone now, our tilesets have been made by Inquisitor, Me and Tig...I have recieved loads of permission from Inquisitor stating we could use and edit his graphics, this issue has been comfirmed by Malinko, any concerns, speak with me.

GoZelda
02-07-2006, 06:48 PM
Ah, Malinko, I am sure the issue has been cleared up now. I spoke with Malinko about the graphics of our worldmap. I will tell everyone now, our tilesets have been made by Inquisitor, Me and Tig...I have recieved loads of permission from Inquisitor stating we could use and edit his graphics, this issue has been comfirmed by Malinko, any concerns, speak with me.
Graphics eh?

Compare bookshelf from playerworld A to bookshelf from playerworld B! Yes, there is slight colorless due to the .giffines!

TheOneandOnly
02-08-2006, 01:37 AM
use more details on the top of the bookcase ;)

but the bed ... its from valikoria
but valikoria got it from a game called neophyte

RavenofEarth
02-08-2006, 02:09 AM
Oh, forgot to notify everyone, we use our beds...Those screenies are old now XDD Now I am attempting to make our islands (The ones players right now can't see) look as if they've been blown from the earth.

xXziroXx
02-09-2006, 11:45 AM
Im impressed of your progress so far, keep up the good work!

petro1212
02-09-2006, 01:30 PM
No offense to the server, but its extremly ugly.
The inside/non overworld levels are just so freaking plain and they use the tileset (pics1) in a way it should never be used. If you got good graphic artists (that make new/original work) than let them do nice tilesets

The overworld tileset doesn't look so nice either the graphics are rather.. mm dunno how to state it. Ontop of all that never use graphics from another playerworld even if the gat gave you premission (will just get you into trouble;ps I didn't read the entire topic). Oh if this server ever makes it to hosted or classic i'll eat my Nike's,Reeboks and my K-swiss's >.>!

xXziroXx
02-09-2006, 02:42 PM
No offense to the server, but its extremly ugly.
The inside/non overworld levels are just so freaking plain and they use the tileset (pics1) in a way it should never be used. If you got good graphic artists (that make new/original work) than let them do nice tilesets

The overworld tileset doesn't look so nice either the graphics are rather.. mm dunno how to state it. Ontop of all that never use graphics from another playerworld even if the gat gave you premission (will just get you into trouble;ps I didn't read the entire topic). Oh if this server ever makes it to hosted or classic i'll eat my Nike's,Reeboks and my K-swiss's >.>!

I can agree at some level, but some levelare pretty nice :o

petro1212
02-09-2006, 03:46 PM
I can agree at some level, but some levelare pretty nice :o

No offense your levels from 2 years ago where hotter than that >.>! or wait its 3 years ago now ^^

Offtopic:
Whats with this pie loving?... seen to much American Pie? =o!
You love that warm apple piece don't cha! >_<

xXziroXx
02-09-2006, 05:51 PM
No offense your levels from 2 years ago where hotter than that >.>! or wait its 3 years ago now ^^

Offtopic:
Whats with this pie loving?... seen to much American Pie? =o!
You love that warm apple piece don't cha! >_<

Haha, talking about the levels I made for Bhaal Spawns on Rudora and you said I stole them from elven lands? :p

Offtopic:
Meh, go to Maloria and ask anyone whats up with Ziro and pie, im known on Maloria to be a *pie thief*, whatever that means. >_<

RavenofEarth
02-12-2006, 09:04 AM
Nobody stole any graphics from any playerworlds, so get over it.

GoZelda
02-12-2006, 12:34 PM
Nobody stole any graphics from any playerworlds, so get over it.
Then how do you explain that the book sequence in those shelves is completely the same?

petro1212
02-12-2006, 09:07 PM
Muhahaha but the overworld tileset is stolen tho >.>!
http://www.fated-circle.com/community/showthread.php?goto=lastpost&t=6089

So in your face *dances* people that steal rpg maker tilesets are so sad ^^ I get off proving their umm.. thief-y-ness ^^

Lord Sephiroth
02-12-2006, 09:58 PM
Muhahaha but the overworld tileset is stolen tho >.>!
http://www.fated-circle.com/community/showthread.php?goto=lastpost&t=6089

So in your face *dances* people that steal rpg maker tilesets are so sad ^^ I get off proving their umm.. thief-y-ness ^^

I'll say it here too.

"Free-to-Use"
By all means i'm not supporting taking full ass tilesets like that, but "Free-to-Use".

petro1212
02-12-2006, 10:11 PM
I'll say it here too.

"Free-to-Use"
By all means i'm not supporting taking full ass tilesets like that, but "Free-to-Use".

Nvm, talked to Richard (the artist of the image) and he doesn't object to it being used. But he never recalls giving premission for it to be used on graal (wich Raven claims to have given)

RavenofEarth
02-12-2006, 10:54 PM
Oh my f***ing God, I have the F***ing e-mail i sent him, and he sent me, Jesus Christ...Now stop harassing me. I'm quite busy with traumatic events that JUST happened. Not butt out.

Lord Sephiroth
02-12-2006, 11:19 PM
I'm quite busy with traumatic events that JUST happened.

Scapegoat to get away from the conversation.

RavenofEarth
02-13-2006, 06:03 AM
Richard Janes
to me
More options 5:29 pm (5 hours ago)
I had a feeling I'd get an E-mail from you. I don't remember any of the
individuals that ask me if they can use it, because I get so many, but yes,
you definitely CAN use the tileset and edit it. I've told Petro this as
well. He just seemed to take what I said the wrong way. Hopefully this will
put a stop to the confusing.

Congratulations. So far you've done the best map with it that I've seen so
far and your edits seem to be top notch as well. The tree auto-tile is much
better (I think you've changed that, at least). Good luck on the project.

Inq

>From: Shinmen Takezo <[email protected]>
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: Richard...
>Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 15:56:02 -0500

Clash
02-13-2006, 07:51 AM
"THIS MAP IS JUST TEMP UNTILL WE GET A GAT"

.. Isn't that what you said when I first contacted you about this problem?

Malinko
02-13-2006, 07:00 PM
I deleted the post in this thread about the Anzell tileset.

I contacted the original creator and he agreed it can be used.

GoZelda
02-13-2006, 07:32 PM
I contacted the original creator and he agreed it can be used.
That was more or less beside the point. Besides, why delete it if the creator allowed to use it?

Unless you have a bad consciousness or something, there's no need to have deleted it.

Anyway, Anzell has gone from the most promising server in my book to somewhere down the bottom.