PDA

View Full Version : Zormite Naval Forces Regimental

Eric Polegato
01-05-2006, 06:26 AM
Greetings

I'm going to post all the rules and settings that I have applied to the Navy. If you need more information on anything listed here. Just pm me or post on this thread.

I realize that some of the ranks of Zormite can be a bit confusing sometimes, so I am going to post a list of the english meanings of the ranks.

Zormitus - Leader and Head of Naval Forces.
Zeptin - Captain.
Zire - Essentially the Air Force of Zormite. Blimps, etc.
Zwabby - Crew, basically a generic rank.
Zygear - A trained gunner.
Zilbo - A beginning rank into the Navy.

----------------Shipyard Rules----------------------------

- NEVER LEAVE THE GATES OPEN!!!11 <-- Can't stress enough.
- Please do not take a ship without asking me first. It takes a great deal of anoyance to drive one of those in there and park it neatly.
- Don't question my rules. They're quite simple and easy to follow.
- If you want to place a ship in, or take a ship out ( with permission ), please do so one at a time. When two ships go in or out at the same time, it causes them to get stuck on one another, destroying them both.

If you follow these rules, I am an amazing person to get along with. If you have any problems with these rules, please say so in this thread and or pm me. I'm usually on.

Once the Navy gets a few more recruits. There can be more room for promotion.

A Zeptin may have his own ship, and he/she will be the one responsible for naming it. He/She may choose his own crew, with my approval and must maintiain a certain limit of crew per ship. I think the limit of five to a ship would be sufficient. One Zeptin, and four Zygear or Zwabby.

Also, I'd like to add that fleet rules, will change everytime we have a battle/skirmish/whatever. I will set the battle plans according to each scenario we are placed with. Anyways, thank you for allowing me time to actually post my rules. I've been a bit slow at doing so.

------------Ship Names--------

Along with the Zeptins, many of the higher ranked Zormitians will have thier own ship as well. I will keep a tabs on this and please, DO NOT CHANGE THE NAMES OF THE BOATS. If you think you are in need of a boat, please tell me and I will consider so.

Among these ships, which you should find most important:

The Ghorr - Eric Polegato - Zormitus of Zormite.
Heaven's Wrath - Matthew White - Pater of Zormite.
Black Wake (Flagship) - Fitzwilliam Vimes - Archon of Zormite.

Thank you,

Matthew White
01-05-2006, 08:17 AM
Capital job. Also, anyone who attempts to use my ship will find themselves in a situation such as;

: pillory your_account_name (1/0)

:D

(())

Eric Polegato
01-08-2006, 07:49 PM
Somebody keeps ruining the ships in the Shipyard. Sailing them ontop of one another. This is not a funny joke. Those ships didn't sail in there on thier own. Members and MYSELF have spent many hours making sure the shipyard is stocked and every ship has cannon balls on it.

I can't stress this enough. I'm going to find out who keeps trashing the shipyard, and when I do.. There will be hell to pay.

ONCE [email protected]@[email protected][email protected][email protected]!!11

DO NOT TOUCH the boats in the shipyard for any reason AT ALL.

Eric Polegato
01-14-2006, 04:56 PM
I'd like to thank the members of the Navy for keeping a good watch on the Shipyard as of late. Keep up the good work people.:)

Matthew White
01-14-2006, 10:48 PM
Additionally, that -person- who will not cease to remove boats from the shipyard can expect to be pilloried for a long-long-long time, only expressable in scientific notation.

OasaTor_PK
01-14-2006, 11:24 PM
2.52052x10^1337

:]