PDA

View Full Version : Return Their Hostility!

Zero Hour
01-02-2006, 05:48 AM
Greetings.

The first day I had Zormite, I recruited people - ofcourse. Ryushi, the leader of the Samurai, on my very first day questioned me; He questioned me, "Why did you add <this person> as a member?" I told him that I saw potential in the person, and expected they would mature.

I recieved a cold shoulder from Ryushi, the very first day I was leader. I hadn't sought out this - they brought it to me.

Recently I stopped the leader and told him I had a problem with his kingdom - he told me it could wait and carried on his way. So, he adds further insult? How seriously does he take his kingdom?

When I finally got his attention I pointed out the problem, as I did you - and demanded from him an appology for his actions. The swine! He refused! And to think, after he first made such hostile comments to me, I came back to him and asked him to discuss it as men - and he declined, insisting he would stick opinions.

And now, when I threaten skirmishes with his kingdom for his hostile behavior, especially after I reach out a mending hand to maintain peace, he refuses! So I say to you, people of Zormite...

Under the control of our fine Terrangus, Bosh Alexander - We will wage attacks on them until they submit and recognize that which they should of when I presented to them my hand, as a sign of peace. Attack!

And I tell you, anyone who is interested - come to Zormite, now! We will wage war on this pathetic kingdom.

Sacred Shadow
01-02-2006, 05:53 AM
As governor of Zormite, I support this action to wage war against Samurai! Down with them!

OasaTor_PK
01-02-2006, 05:56 AM
Heh, neat. Damix, wow. From you? Phh.
Depending on Bosh's decision, this "person" may just be head hunting you.

Eric Polegato
01-02-2006, 05:59 AM
As head of Zormite's Navy. I will agree to wage war upon Samurai.

Brad
01-02-2006, 06:04 AM
As delegate I support the decision.

Anything without scales is to burn.

Draenin
01-02-2006, 06:06 AM
I would be irritated, too. Support from me.

~Ryujin Kartius Shinryuu

Googi
01-02-2006, 06:30 AM
Reminds me of the times when we used to just go "About that time, eh?" and then go raid Dustari.

Damix2
01-02-2006, 06:33 AM
Greetings.

The first day I had Zormite, I recruited people - ofcourse. Ryushi, the leader of the Samurai, on my very first day questioned me; He questioned me, "Why did you add <this person> as a member?" I told him that I saw potential in the person, and expected they would mature.

That much is true, I didn't think it was wise to add that person.

I recieved a cold shoulder from Ryushi, the very first day I was leader. I hadn't sought out this - they brought it to me.

It happens, you'll have to get over it, I faced the same thing when I gained leadership of Samurai.

Recently I stopped the leader and told him I had a problem with his kingdom - he told me it could wait and carried on his way. So, he adds further insult? How seriously does he take his kingdom?

I really can't drop everything I am doing when you have a problem, 2 other people were couting on me to have precise timing. If this insults you, so be it.

When I finally got his attention I pointed out the problem, as I did you - and demanded from him an appology for his actions. The swine! He refused! And to think, after he first made such hostile comments to me, I came back to him and asked him to discuss it as men - and he declined, insisting he would stick opinions.

You demanding something from me is not considered 'discussing it as men'

I stick to my opinions, yes, thanks for the compliment.

And now, when I threaten skirmishes with his kingdom for his hostile behavior, especially after I reach out a mending hand to maintain peace, he refuses! So I say to you, people of Zormite...

You reaching out a mending hand? You demanded something from me, thats not trying to mend things.

And I have never refused a skirmish, might want to get your eyes checked.

Under the control of our fine Terrangus, Bosh Alexander - We will wage attacks on them until they submit and recognize that which they should of when I presented to them my hand, as a sign of peace. Attack!

And I tell you, anyone who is interested - come to Zormite, now! We will wage war on this pathetic kingdom.

If you want war, so be it.

I don't see how you can call my kingdom pathetic.

Chris
01-02-2006, 06:46 AM

I assume anyone would have done the same in his situation. We were in the middle of something. His priorities for his kingdom outweigh that of another kingdom trying to start a petty quarrel. Especially when it is over a questionable member. ;)

lordbosh
01-02-2006, 11:11 AM
We launched what was intended to be a small strike on Samurai, more of a warning shot. With about 12 ships we went in and sunk what was composed of the pathetic Samurai Navy. We then cornered the Shogun in his castle, where he challenged me to have my strongest fighter fight his strongest fighter. I accepted, I trust my soldiers and they trust me. Craigus defeated Deophite and we won the day. The Shogun was then spotted outside of bomboria in the south, I investigeted, and saw the shogun, I killed him with one clean strike, which surprised me, I wanted to make him queel and run.

It is unfortunate that we so quickly overhwhelmed the samurai. Nayoko and her forces mounted nice defensives and took things seriously. This one though, he enjoys to act like he can make "rules" up to roleplaying against me. Even so, he was defeated on his own terms. Our ships docked, our crews disembarked. We are now on a brief leave with a small force always watching the samurai area for any resistance. All in all, the warning shot was effectively a hydrogen bomb. The Archon may get chat transcripts and fingers if he so desires. That is all from this soldier, goodnight.

xAndrewx
01-02-2006, 06:38 PM
You sent ships to a kingdom that isn't even your enemy? sounds 'fun'.

lordbosh
01-02-2006, 07:14 PM
Its called a pre-empitive decapitation strike. Works well, see our nuclear war plans for America during the Cold war.

Sacred Shadow
01-02-2006, 07:16 PM
Potential Enemies can still be considered a threat, I think the purpose of this attack was to show them who they're messing with, so to speak.