PDA

View Full Version : New Ranking System?

ApothiX
12-29-2005, 11:17 PM
What happened to the old Ranking system/what was wrong with it? And why does everyone now have Recruitment rights?

Zero Hour
12-29-2005, 11:35 PM
The old one was temporary, since we didn't exactly want to use Bel'la O' old ranks ;)

As it stands right now, all people of Zormite (except mules) can recruit. If you abuse this right, you will be punished severely.

And with that said - there's a little goal for the week. If you can recruit more than 10 people (who don't get kicked out, and actually...y'know... exist) you will get a nice prize. You have to keep a list of the accounts you've recruited, and next Wednesday report it to me to determine the validity of it.

Waltz5
12-29-2005, 11:42 PM
The old one was temporary, since we didn't exactly want to use Bel'la O' old ranks ;)

As it stands right now, all people of Zormite (except mules) can recruit. If you abuse this right, you will be punished severely.

And with that said - there's a little goal for the week. If you can recruit more than 10 people (who don't get kicked out, and actually...y'know... exist) you will get a nice prize. You have to keep a list of the accounts you've recruited, and next Wednesday report it to me to determine the validity of it.
Wow... seems like we have a new CP on our hands.

Numbers = best kingdom!

Zero Hour
12-29-2005, 11:56 PM
Numbers = best kingdom!
I'm confident this is sarcasm, but I'll ask you to refer to the part which I specified we were punishing people who abused it, aswell as kicking out crappy members who are just hired to complete the goal anyways.

I don't appriciate your sour attempt at wit, either.

Waltz5
12-30-2005, 12:04 AM
I'm confident this is sarcasm, but I'll ask you to refer to the part which I specified we were punishing people who abused it, aswell as kicking out crappy members who are just hired to complete the goal anyways.
Actually, on second thought. I sorta like this idea. I hope you guys can develop more quality RPers this way, and is actually a good first step in an attempt to do so.

The only thing that can happen is things get better. So hats off and good luck.

Sam
12-30-2005, 12:15 AM
I appraise everything that will lift the kingdoms up! But I hope also that the leaders will do much more to teach their members in RP.

Waltz5
12-30-2005, 12:17 AM
I appraises everything that will lift the kingdoms up! But I hope also that the leaders will do much more to teach their members in RP.
That was my only concern, I just didn't state it well in my first post... I just merely said something sarcastic.

Zormite has some good RPer's in place and you can do so much with that kingdom. Again, good luck. Sorry if I offended you in anyway ZH.

Zero Hour
12-30-2005, 12:30 AM
I hope also that the leaders will do much more to teach their members in RP.
Yes, actually - we have some very good RPers in place, and even a specific rank for those who teach RP.
Sorry if I offended you in anyway ZH.
I appriciate and praise your sincerity.

Draenin
12-30-2005, 12:56 AM
Man, I really dig how roleplaying is abbreviated so much nowadays. -_- Roleplaying isn't really something you learn as much as you do. It's more like doing something and learning to do it well over time.

OasaTor_PK
12-30-2005, 12:57 AM
But I hope also that the leaders will do much more to teach their members in RP.

I reccomend you get to work on cp mate!

Zero Hour
12-30-2005, 04:29 AM
Man, I really dig how roleplaying is abbreviated so much nowadays. -_- Roleplaying isn't really something you learn as much as you do. It's more like doing something and learning to do it well over time.
Hogwash. If you want to accelerate a person's knowledge in a topic you teach them the basics then encourage their practice.

It will work.

Myukoi
12-30-2005, 11:23 AM
Hogwash. If you want to accelerate a person's knowledge in a topic you teach them the basics then encourage their practice.

It will work. It already has. Everyday I get tons of PM's from members asking questions about it. Everyone is very interested in it and I've already had a few of the members participate in a roleplay. It was one of the most fun times I've ever had on Graal Kingdoms. Some of them suck at it, sure. But they are getting better. With my help. I can't wait until you host a big roleplaying-themed event in the castle. I think when that happens it will really define the new Zormite.

Draenin
12-30-2005, 12:27 PM
It will work.Boulderdash! We shall see how well it does.

Brad
12-30-2005, 05:11 PM
don't really like the new ranks

hate republics in graal

CidNight1142
12-31-2005, 12:30 AM
Not sure I'm following the comments about CP...CP is challenging to get into (you need to go through an application process and have 2 people vouch for you, and current members are constantly reminded that you must know and truly believe in the individual you are suggesting for recruitment) and very challenging to advance through the ranks in. The basic ranks are based on levels, but any specialty ranks are based solely on RPing skill and determination. CP has so many members because so many players want to be involved. People go the extra mile to get into CP, and to be honest, I find that my fellow mates will give alot of heart to get themselves involved in the RP (one of the reasons being, since there are so many people, you need to put yourself out there to be heard and noticed)

Matthew White
01-04-2006, 08:46 AM
As a republic, we realize that there are separate sections, both civilian and ministry. This is the essence of a successful kingdom. In a kingdom where everyone is a soldier, who lives in the houses? Newbies who scuttle about Zormite as Serfs and Zyrians trading iron for plats and making the nation industrious are a good thing. I cannot count the number of times I've sailed to other kingdoms and seen nobody on the map. This is something we wish to remedy.

Myukoi
01-05-2006, 01:27 AM
As a republic, we realize that there are separate sections, both civilian and ministry. This is the essence of a successful kingdom. In a kingdom where everyone is a soldier, who lives in the houses? Newbies who scuttle about Zormite as Serfs and Zyrians trading iron for plats and making the nation industrious are a good thing. I cannot count the number of times I've sailed to other kingdoms and seen nobody on the map. This is something we wish to remedy. I know, right? It's great to go to Zormite and see people on the map. That's why I wish there was only 3 islands/kingdoms.