PDA

View Full Version : Relic Call for Help

Tom
12-27-2005, 03:01 AM
Yeah, im not giving a full detailed post, Tony has already posted one somewhere.

TO THE POINT WE TRAVEL!

We have everything, but ganis, give me gani makers, gani makers post .
Need...you...

Skyld
12-27-2005, 03:34 AM
Link to said post.

Tom
12-27-2005, 03:46 AM
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62781
The link of the description from the godly words of Tony Rivers, we are making awesome progress, but Ganis are holding us back.....damn ****s

ViCtOrEhEhEh
12-28-2005, 05:52 AM
Yeah, im not giving a full detailed post, Tony has already posted one somewhere.

TO THE POINT WE TRAVEL!

We have everything, but ganis, give me gani makers, gani makers post .
Need...you...
Go Relic!

Tom
12-29-2005, 07:36 PM
There's been many posts calling for help on Relic, and since then, the team as slowly grown, but not fast enough. We are still in need of various staff to speed up the development.

Theres plenty of potential in Relic, and i feel that if the effort is put in, then we can release another good Graal server, and its something i want to do before i leave graal, leave something good behind.

If you are interested, please come onto the server, PM one of the staff that you want to take a look around, and they will warp you to a certain area so you can.

Cant give out many of the awesome ideas Relic has, as there is alot of competition around now ;)

We need, Levels Team and Gani Artists.

Thanks for reading ;)

Felix_Xenophobe
12-29-2005, 07:48 PM
Sounds and looks like a very good server. Hope it makes it to the classic tab one day.

ApothiX
12-29-2005, 11:21 PM
There's been many posts calling for help on Relic,
Then why exactly are you making more? x_x

Yen
12-30-2005, 01:06 AM
Then why exactly are you making more? x_x

D: I think somebody needs a hug!
IM me sometime. ;]

Wasn't Relic owned by Velox?

Tom
12-30-2005, 03:28 AM
yeah, it WAS owned by Velox, no longer is. And i made a new post, because other people posted before, and they got totally ignored, so i tested my luck lol.

ApothiX
12-30-2005, 10:57 AM
Wasn't Relic owned by Velox?
This was discussed in one of the other 6,000 threads created about Relic ;)

TonyRivers
12-31-2005, 09:22 PM
The point is we need some staff. There is a change of management and we are ready to kick off development in full throttle with the hopefull release next spring. What is beyond me is why more people arent leaping at the chance to become a part of this server. In my opinion it is the biggest project that is actually being developed since Gaal New World. We have many awesome features that will emerse players into our massive constantly evolving Role-Playing world. A sever originally founded by Velox Cruentes is gaurenteed to have some advanced things planned and carried out so if you have been thinking of joing Relic and if you can contribute to the team don't hesitate to join up today.

Mykel
12-31-2005, 09:25 PM
The point is we need some staff. There is a change of management and we are ready to kick off development in full throttle with the hopefull release next spring. What is beyond me is why more people arent leaping at the chance to become a part of this server. In my opinion it is the biggest project that is actually being developed since Gaal New World. We have many awesome features that will emerse players into our massive constantly evolving Role-Playing world. A sever originally founded by Velox Cruentes is gaurenteed to have some advanced things planned and carried out so if you have been thinking of joing Relic and if you can contribute to the team don't hesitate to join up today.People are stupid. Koni couldn't find much quality help for Oasis, Soul-Blade couldn't find much for his server, and Lance can't find much for 2k1. However, they will be the first people to complain about not having a good new server to play.

That being said, I'm going to go back to being lazy. Good luck with the server. It looks nice. :)

GryffonDurime
01-01-2006, 12:49 AM
People are stupid. Koni couldn't find much quality help for Oasis, Soul-Blade couldn't find much for his server, and Lance can't find much for 2k1. However, they will be the first people to complain about not having a good new server to play.

That being said, I'm going to go back to being lazy. Good luck with the server. It looks nice. :)

He can't? Oh, I must be imagining a Level-Making Team headed by the most impressive level-maker I've ever seen? We have Shadowless, Kyden, Draenin, Kramer, Cross, Twusk, Cheetos, and Lance on development.

I think we're doing just fine.

Tom
01-01-2006, 01:26 AM
Since my last post, development has picked up tremendosly, but we still really need to help to keep this up.

Yen
01-01-2006, 11:13 AM
Oh, after reading the original thread..

This server will fail.
Graal's servers don't have the capacity to host what you're trying to make.

Constructive criticism >_>

Mykel
01-01-2006, 12:53 PM
He can't? Oh, I must be imagining a Level-Making Team headed by the most impressive level-maker I've ever seen? We have Shadowless, Kyden, Draenin, Kramer, Cross, Twusk, Cheetos, and Lance on development.

I think we're doing just fine.I'm going by word of Lance's mouth.

ApothiX
01-01-2006, 11:23 PM
A sever originally founded by Velox Cruentes is gaurenteed to have some advanced things planned and carried out..
Including some malicious keyloggers?!

benpoke103
01-05-2006, 12:57 AM
Merged the two threads.