PDA

View Full Version : Respect....

Debaglio
12-24-2005, 05:19 AM
You guys took everything from me... how about a little respect... at least from on tag members.

Your Recruiter Tig does not follow the rules of being on tag... and I think you should adress that.

I log on and he runs up to me and spouts off... please check your members.

I have not been provoking anyone... just keeping to myself. IF YOUR GOING TO MESS WITH ME... please do it in a tactful manner.

ApothiX
12-24-2005, 12:17 PM
You ask for respect, but you do not respect the rules of the forums.

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1134746&postcount=16

Zero Hour
12-24-2005, 04:12 PM
I'll talk to him, but if I'm not incorrect (which I know I'm not :P) then those comments are in brackets, thus making it an "out of character" comment.

For anyone who doesn't know how to RP, a "out of character comment" (ooc) is a comment made by the user of the character, not meant to reflect upon the actual circumstances or opinion of the character being played.

Also, if I'm not wrong (which I'm not) you were on my island a couple of days ago interfering with a person's wood cutting - he was trying to gather supplies for a house and the event this weekend.

I don't mind hearing actual complaints, but if you're just going to try to make trouble - please do so tactfully.

Stevsen
12-24-2005, 06:50 PM
The Debaglio case easily shows what GK has turned to be. A community where nothing is right unless the "cool" kids say so. This guy, Tig, has sweared, and just because he said it OOC it is still not good. Now i dont know much but even if Debaglio did very bad things, it seems unreasonable to hunt him down to rub it in his face. Its childish.

A few staff, Including Zero Hour, seems to still have reason, and ZH (Zero Hour) will (As he says) talk to Tig. Sam, i also find quite reliable.

That is my comment in this case. Now flame me if you want, and if it isn't enough kill me. Its a game! Let him play in peace.

With all this said, Debaglio should still not cause trouble.

Zero Hour
12-24-2005, 07:58 PM
The Debaglio case easily shows what GK has turned to be.
Vocal minority.

Sacred Shadow
12-24-2005, 10:53 PM
Debaglio tries to make things sound worse than they are. I called him one bad thing and he says things that should only be said after constant harassment. Debaglio, You're the one that needs to grow up. All you do is cause trouble, Stevsen, I sweared, but if you know what Debaglio has done in the past you would be swearing to. I had no intentions of rubbing Zormite in his face. The only reason I don't like him is because he became one of my friends.. friend, just to scam her, He scammed all her stuff basically, and then she quit. Debaglio is just plain... Bad News.

Zero Hour
12-25-2005, 02:34 AM
He scammed all her stuff basically, and then she quit. Debaglio is just plain... Bad News.
This is just about the only thing I detest Debaglio for.

Brad
12-25-2005, 07:22 AM
etien dont come near zormite you'll never be welcome and as long as I'm involved with it will never be apart of it again

SayianOozaru
12-25-2005, 11:15 AM
etien dont come near zormite you'll never be welcome and as long as I'm involved with it will never be apart of it again

yes because you make all the decisions right? x.x Googi is most likely the reason why Etien or any of the BO members she had problems with will not be in Zormite. Stop trying to act like you make all the difference x.x Let's pretend for a min here that everyone wanted Etien in Zormite, except you...i doubt your choice would make a difference (remember were just pretending)...anyway
Debaglio tries to make things sound worse than they are. I called him one bad thing and he says things that should only be said after constant harassment. Debaglio, You're the one that needs to grow up. All you do is cause trouble, Stevsen, I sweared, but if you know what Debaglio has done in the past you would be swearing to. I had no intentions of rubbing Zormite in his face. The only reason I don't like him is because he became one of my friends.. friend, just to scam her, He scammed all her stuff basically, and then she quit. Debaglio is just plain... Bad News.

I think Etien was friends with Becan and Jaxlexia long before he decided to 'scam' her. And you guys didn't listen to Etiens side of the story, you only listened to Jaclexia's x.x Etien says it was a trade, She says it was a scam...do table logs show that Etien traded something to her? (some staff member plz answer that, i think there were table logs then) So it's a case of 'he said, she said'.

The Debaglio case easily shows what GK has turned to be. A community where nothing is right unless the "cool" kids say so. This guy, Tig, has sweared, and just because he said it OOC it is still not good. Now i dont know much but even if Debaglio did very bad things, it seems unreasonable to hunt him down to rub it in his face. Its childish.

A few staff, Including Zero Hour, seems to still have reason, and ZH (Zero Hour) will (As he says) talk to Tig. Sam, i also find quite reliable.

That is my comment in this case. Now flame me if you want, and if it isn't enough kill me. Its a game! Let him play in peace.

With all this said, Debaglio should still not cause trouble.

I don't really see anything wrong with cursing, as long as it isn't on tag...OOC is acting how you normally would, so your no longer rping...it shouldn't be a problem as long as it isn't on tag. And what do you mean "unless the cool kids say so"? are you talking about them cusing? i think that everyone cusses, so it's not just "your cool if you cuss" type of thing...it's just something everyone does...x.x and the last time Etien was brought up for making a problem, is when he was accused of scamming, which i already explained is a case of 'he said, she said'...there's no ending it...and he's posting these, because he's being harrassed x.x not because he's doing the harrassing...isn't harrassing someone pillarable? or maybe bannable? (not sure)

and all this harrasing him is getting pretty childish...the guy can't walk in the trade center without like 5 people harrasing him x.x if you don't like Etien, then don't bother him, unless he's bothering you. The Jaxlexia incedent happened like 5 months ago, you guys need to let it go. It's just a game, not real life, you can't hold a grudge for that long just because your friend quit. GET OVER IT! peoples friends leave everyday for different reasons, but when Jaxlexia leaves, you guys don't even listen to Etiens side of the story, you guys all wanna kill him all of a sudden x.x why treat Etien like this, but not the other people that made your friend quit? anyway, i no you guys are probly gonna try 'flamin' me cause of this, but w/e...you guys all just need to drop something that happened IN A GAME over 5 months ago x.x i had forgotten all about that incident until it was recently brought up on the forums x.x 'live and let go' not sure who said this, but i've heard it...you guys should listen to it...

Stevsen
12-25-2005, 12:06 PM
yes because you make all the decisions right? x.x Googi is most likely the reason why Etien or any of the BO members she had problems with will not be in Zormite. Stop trying to act like you make all the difference x.x Let's pretend for a min here that everyone wanted Etien in Zormite, except you...i doubt your choice would make a difference (remember were just pretending)...anyway

I think Etien was friends with Becan and Jaxlexia long before he decided to 'scam' her. And you guys didn't listen to Etiens side of the story, you only listened to Jaclexia's x.x Etien says it was a trade, She says it was a scam...do table logs show that Etien traded something to her? (some staff member plz answer that, i think there were table logs then) So it's a case of 'he said, she said'.

I don't really see anything wrong with cursing, as long as it isn't on tag...OOC is acting how you normally would, so your no longer rping...it shouldn't be a problem as long as it isn't on tag. And what do you mean "unless the cool kids say so"? are you talking about them cusing? i think that everyone cusses, so it's not just "your cool if you cuss" type of thing...it's just something everyone does...x.x and the last time Etien was brought up for making a problem, is when he was accused of scamming, which i already explained is a case of 'he said, she said'...there's no ending it...and he's posting these, because he's being harrassed x.x not because he's doing the harrassing...isn't harrassing someone pillarable? or maybe bannable? (not sure)

and all this harrasing him is getting pretty childish...the guy can't walk in the trade center without like 5 people harrasing him x.x if you don't like Etien, then don't bother him, unless he's bothering you. The Jaxlexia incedent happened like 5 months ago, you guys need to let it go. It's just a game, not real life, you can't hold a grudge for that long just because your friend quit. GET OVER IT! peoples friends leave everyday for different reasons, but when Jaxlexia leaves, you guys don't even listen to Etiens side of the story, you guys all wanna kill him all of a sudden x.x why treat Etien like this, but not the other people that made your friend quit? anyway, i no you guys are probly gonna try 'flamin' me cause of this, but w/e...you guys all just need to drop something that happened IN A GAME over 5 months ago x.x i had forgotten all about that incident until it was recently brought up on the forums x.x 'live and let go' not sure who said this, but i've heard it...you guys should listen to it...

The cool kids thing is when someone with great respect says something and everyone follows. In a way that is how Graal works, but then again no.

And to Sacred_Shadow: All i do is cause trouble? Have i even caused trouble before? Not really have i? Only post such stuff when you have facts, because you don't. And, you just admitted you sweared, which is illegal. I mean if it weren't why would ZH remove the pictures in debaglios thread for bad language? The way i see it, your the one of us causing trouble.

ApothiX
12-25-2005, 05:43 PM
yes because you make all the decisions right?
I lol'd.

Brad
12-25-2005, 06:40 PM
I lol'd.

why

Zero Hour
12-25-2005, 06:52 PM
yes because you make all the decisions right? x.x
Not all of them, but significant ones - yes.
Googi is most likely the reason why Etien or any of the BO members she had problems with will not be in Zormite. Stop trying to act like you make all the difference x.x
Yea, that's why originally we concieved making him royalty, so he would have some say in Zormite - but he wasn't on and we NEEDED to make some final decisions on ranks.
I think Etien was friends with Becan and Jaxlexia long before he decided to 'scam' her. And you guys didn't listen to Etiens side of the story, you only listened to Jaclexia's
He scammed her.
and he's posting these, because he's being harrassed x.x not because he's doing the harrassing...
This is an isolated incident, and the members involved were talked to. Also, he harrassed atleast one member of Zormite, and when I asked him to stop, shrugged me off.
and all this harrasing him is getting pretty childish
Totally would appriciate a reference to all of the facts which you base your argument and statement on, it would be "interesting" to say the least ;)
The cool kids thing is when someone with great respect says something and everyone follows. In a way that is how Graal works, but then again no.
This is a very broad generalization. Also, I deleted those pictures because I didn't like exposing people to that in our GK forums :)

They can get the gist from his complaint details.

Stevsen
12-26-2005, 10:05 AM
Not all of them, but significant ones - yes.

Yea, that's why originally we concieved making him royalty, so he would have some say in Zormite - but he wasn't on and we NEEDED to make some final decisions on ranks.

He scammed her.

This is an isolated incident, and the members involved were talked to. Also, he harrassed atleast one member of Zormite, and when I asked him to stop, shrugged me off.

Totally would appriciate a reference to all of the facts which you base your argument and statement on, it would be "interesting" to say the least ;)

This is a very broad generalization. Also, I deleted those pictures because I didn't like exposing people to that in our GK forums :)

They can get the gist from his complaint details.

Oh well.. that was my interpretation (Cant spell that, haha). Anyway, i still think he should be left alone, if hes not the one starting the fight. It is in no way fair to scam, but the people who constantly harrass him, are not any better than him. I mean, does it help anything? He had his lesson, but he CAN'T turn time back. Life goes on, and so do yours.

ApothiX
12-26-2005, 11:01 AM
Anyway, i still think he should be left alone, if hes not the one starting the fight.
You don't know that.

It is in no way fair to scam, but the people who constantly harrass him, are not any better than him. I mean, does it help anything?
Actually, it's giving him a 'taste of his own medicine', he doesn't like it? Tough. I'm pretty sure the people he scammed didn't like it either.

He had his lesson, but he CAN'T turn time back. Life goes on, and so do yours.
If he'd learned his lesson, he would have given the scammed items back.

Stevsen
12-26-2005, 03:05 PM
You don't know that.

What? So i should just start bugging you constantly cause you looked at me funny? I would bug you once, and then i'll mind my own business.

Actually, it's giving him a 'taste of his own medicine', he doesn't like it? Tough. I'm pretty sure the people he scammed didn't like it either.

But you've given him an overdose. Let him be, its really not that hard.

If he'd learned his lesson, he would have given the scammed items back.

You don't know if he traded them away. And if he didn't, your right, he should give then back.

Now i've come to the conclusion that people who keep harrasing others for something they did, which they can't undo, should get a real hobby.

Zero Hour
12-26-2005, 07:58 PM
Now i've come to the conclusion that people who keep harrasing others for something they did, which they can't undo, should get a real hobby.
You're stilling assuming he has been harrassed, and even if he has - you're assuming it's by my members.

Nothing further has been mentioned, and I've told my members not to discuss him under any circumstances.

Lance
12-26-2005, 09:55 PM
You guys took everything from me... how about a little respect... at least from on tag members.

You aren't owed anything. You and Kefkin took a once-great kingdom and ran it into the ground. Please don't ask us to respect you for that.

Losing your perversion of a kingdom was extremely overdue.

ApothiX
12-27-2005, 07:25 PM
You don't know if he traded them away. And if he didn't, your right, he should give then back.
If I recall correctly, he wears the pheonix set that he scammed from Jalexia.

Zero Hour
12-27-2005, 07:27 PM
If I recall correctly
You do.

xAndrewx
12-27-2005, 07:57 PM
People on Zormite tag call me a thief, I laugh at those people.

GryffonDurime
12-27-2005, 07:59 PM
People on Zormite tag call me a thief, I laugh at those people.

Indeed, when scummy opportunist would be so much more apt.