PDA

View Full Version : A new idea for guilds?

Wind_Master
12-23-2005, 06:31 AM
I wanna bring back a very old guild that is very popular but not anymore and its rating is in the negatives. This guild is still around however and very few people wear their tag since their leader is gone. I wanna bring this guild back. So how about if a guild's rating is under -20 or has less than 10% active rate than it gets deleated.

icemaster
12-23-2005, 06:35 AM
I wanna bring back a very old guild that is very popular but not anymore and its rating is in the negatives. This guild is still around however and very few people wear their tag since their leader is gone. I wanna bring this guild back. So how about if a guild's rating is under -20 or has less than 10% active rate than it gets deleated.

are you talking about hayashi -_-

Wind_Master
12-23-2005, 06:38 AM
are you talking about hayashi -_-

Ya, for godsakes the guilds rating is -113! Should be delated in my oponion so it can be re-made.

Unpredlctable
12-23-2005, 08:19 AM
Ya, for godsakes the guilds rating is -113! Should be delated in my oponion so it can be re-made.
Apparently you haven't realized that there are hundreds of guilds with negative ratings and very low activity percentages. It's been that way for a very long time, and probably will remain that way for a while until someone finally cleans up the guilds.

VulcanP2P
12-23-2005, 08:44 AM
I've already posted a reply about you wanting to bring back Hayashi in the Zone forum. Look there.