PDA

View Full Version : A little help please..

DBT_swiftneo
12-21-2005, 10:22 PM
I've just recently started playing on the Kingdoms server (I've been on Zone mainly), well I'm kind of stuck, I currently have an ebony bow (which somebody just dropped next to me out of generosity), which is cool, except what I really need is a way to get iron and wood, I have no way of getting the tools to get them, or the tools needed to get the items to make the other tools etc etc. >_<

Can anyone give me advice on how to get these tools/items?

Oh yeah and I'm stuck on the Samurai mainland, with no money to afford a passage out, how do I get off? :frown:

I know these are very newbie questions but please, if anyone can help I'd be really grateful.

Sam
12-22-2005, 05:32 PM
Hmm, you did the quests on the start island, so you should've learned the basics to play GK. It's a lot to do as a new player, but some of the duties will also improve your skills.
Go to the mines south of the mountains in the western part of main to get iron and coal. So you can craft tools.
If you need help ask me or also other players in the game. Many of them will help you with your questions.

Craigus
12-22-2005, 06:50 PM
I think he meant he can't get the tools to create a pickaxe to collect the tools to create everything else, although i think you can spin kick the rocks to get minerals (not sure)

Getting off Samurai island is a bigger problem if you can't afford the 5 plat ferry fee, there are dungeons but very difficult to navigate you would need to get through 3 massive dungeons. Other then that you could appeal to another player to bring a ship and pick you up.

Sam
12-22-2005, 07:18 PM
Yes, true. But Samurai's are sometime nice and maybe lend him some plats or pick him up. And you are right, he can use spin kick the rocks it works but it needs long time.

Zero Hour
12-22-2005, 07:27 PM
Look around for collaposed houses, and sell the boards to a a shop for some plat. :P