PDA

View Full Version : Head.

SayianOozaru
12-18-2005, 10:33 AM
Utopolis made this head, but isn't p2p so i'm posting it for him.

Huwajux
12-18-2005, 10:58 AM
Edit that post quick!

darkkid
12-18-2005, 11:15 AM
this post dosent have long!!!
You mioght get banned for 2 months >_>.

SayianOozaru
12-18-2005, 11:57 AM
the 2 month ban is only for the 'flame' please read it next time x.x and he has no access to forums, and Zone's npc server does invite people (not just p2p's) to post any gfx they made.

Huwajux
12-19-2005, 09:48 PM
Anyway, the green eyes look blurry. Weak detail. :/

Wind_Master
12-20-2005, 10:55 PM
this post dosent have long!!!

Huh?

By the way the head looks decent.

Lance
12-20-2005, 11:01 PM
the 2 month ban is only for the 'flame' please read it next time x.x and he has no access to forums, and Zone's npc server does invite people (not just p2p's) to post any gfx they made.

He's talking about the main list of forum rules - there is a rule against posting for someone else.

icemaster
12-21-2005, 12:53 AM
He's talking about the main list of forum rules - there is a rule against posting for someone else.

are you serious? if thats true...then WOW...i am amazed...

haunter
12-21-2005, 02:21 AM
are you serious? if thats true...then WOW...i am amazed...
Try reading the rules for once... It might do you some good.

icemaster
12-21-2005, 06:41 AM
Try reading the rules for once... It might do you some good.

-_-, haunter...i got nothing against ya...but -_-

if i here that 1 more time...you know wat, ill shut up...the rules just arent worth it

edit: you have to agree though, thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard...you cant post for someone else...thats such crap...you might as well say ya...because they cant pay, yet they actually play, they have 0 words toward graal and their words mean garbage...dumb rule...

Wind_Master
12-21-2005, 06:52 AM
Posting for someone isnt a crime in any way. If you post for someone else that is your choice. Hey, maybe a trial could come up with the best idea ever, I dont know. If their is a rule against posting for someone else, well than that is just sad.

Huwajux
12-21-2005, 11:33 AM
Posting for someone isnt a crime in any way. If you post for someone else that is your choice. Hey, maybe a trial could come up with the best idea ever, I dont know. If their is a rule against posting for someone else, well than that is just sad.
The trials haven't payed, why should they have the benefit of posting in the forums through someone else?

icemaster
12-21-2005, 03:04 PM
The trials haven't payed, why should they have the benefit of posting in the forums through someone else?

technically THEY arent posting, we would be, and im not saying they should get to post, thats fine...but making it so we cant post for them is ridiculous

im sure there is atleast 1 admin out there who agrees with me

Huwajux
12-21-2005, 04:53 PM
technically THEY arent posting, we would be, and im not saying they should get to post, thats fine...but making it so we cant post for them is ridiculous
No it isn't. I repeat, why should they have the same benefits as us? We payed, they shouldn't be allowed to get through via a paying player.

im sure there is atleast 1 admin out there who agrees with me
No comment.

icemaster
12-21-2005, 07:52 PM
No it isn't. I repeat, why should they have the same benefits as us? We payed, they shouldn't be allowed to get through via a paying player.

well you can do what you want, im a nice guy, i will glady post for someone i know, just because they didnt pay doesnt mean they could help out the community...if i get banned for posting for someone else then the rules are EXTREMELY dumb...its my posts...if it truly is the case, a RIDICULOUS case, that we cant (wen its our vip and our priveledge to post it or not) post for them when we WANT/ARE WILLING to...then you know what...the admins are taking away our priveledge to post as well

if i ever get banned for posting for someone else -_- i mean...its to HELP, i could see if they wanted me to call someone a name, thats 1 thing, but for about 99% of the time, it would be to post an idea or submit something...which is good...

ban = bad

posting ideas = good

posting friends ideas + banning me = u define...cause it dont add up

No comment.

:/

i can guarantee, 1 agrees with me, if not...then -_-...thats all i can say

Wind_Master
12-21-2005, 10:45 PM

Well, if this happens more than once than I could see your point. But if it only happens once in awhile than I dis-agree with you.

Huwajux
12-23-2005, 12:44 PM
Well, if this happens more than once than I could see your point. But if it only happens once in awhile than I dis-agree with you.
I'm ARGUEING the fact that it is wrong. I would post for a friend of mine if they made something good. I'm just argueing that it is wrong.
That sounds really stupid...but it's true.

Wind_Master
12-23-2005, 10:30 PM
I'm ARGUEING the fact that it is wrong. I would post for a friend of mine if they made something good. I'm just argueing that it is wrong.
That sounds really stupid...but it's true.

Well in my oponion banning someone for posting for a friend is just plain wrong.

icemaster
12-24-2005, 05:38 AM
Well in my oponion banning someone for posting for a friend is just plain wrong.

its not just wrong, its friggin retarded

darkkid
12-24-2005, 09:46 AM
Just dont say, HEY MY MATE SAID.......
just pretend its your idea and know1 would know . ive done that ;)

Huwajux
12-24-2005, 12:26 PM
Just dont say, HEY MY MATE SAID.......
just pretend its your idea and know1 would know . ive done that ;)
But then the credit wouldn't go to the person, who actually did it. adn tahts juts rong!

Wind_Master
12-24-2005, 06:30 PM
But then the credit wouldn't go to the person, who actually did it. adn tahts juts rong!

Ya, but if you do steal it, well....thats why it's called D-BLOCK!

Codein
12-24-2005, 07:58 PM
Posting for other peolpe, in a way, is sharing your account. To post on these forums, you must have Gold access, and is a priviledge to all those who upgrade. If posting for other people was allowed, it'd ruin a good deal of point in upgrading, especially Zone players.

icemaster
12-24-2005, 10:53 PM
Posting for other peolpe, in a way, is sharing your account. To post on these forums, you must have Gold access, and is a priviledge to all those who upgrade. If posting for other people was allowed, it'd ruin a good deal of point in upgrading, especially Zone players.

yes, i do agree that its a priveledge and you should upgrade to post, but banning someone to post for someone is ridiculous....

whats more important, making the graal community a better place or a few more bucks in the wallet...

some might think wallet, but if the community gets better thats a LOT MORE money in the wallet cause then more people would upgrade

Codein
12-24-2005, 11:49 PM
You don't get banned for posting for other people. You get banned for not acknowleding that it's against the rules and doing it on more than one case.

Personally, think how many idiots would flock in if you didn't have to pay?

MisterMastermind
12-25-2005, 12:12 AM
Trials should only be able to post like once a year or once a month... Or maybe just in the GFX forums. Though you could create a system that an Admin that can reject all bad GFX...

Wind_Master
12-25-2005, 12:27 AM
Trials should only be able to post like once a year or once a month... Or maybe just in the GFX forums. Though you could create a system that an Admin that can reject all bad GFX...

And what would this do for the zone community?

MisterMastermind
12-25-2005, 01:36 AM
And what would this do for the zone community?
It would allow trials to contribute, but prevent them from submitting awful drawings for no reason whatsoever, except to harass players.

Wind_Master
12-25-2005, 07:47 AM
It would allow trials to contribute, but prevent them from submitting awful drawings for no reason whatsoever, except to harass players.

Good thinking I guess... ^^

icemaster
12-27-2005, 05:26 AM
Good thinking I guess... ^^

....do u realize wat u just said >_>

example: lets say im a trial...oh look...a thread....*posts about 6 words*...*reads another thread, HAS an idea* DAMN.......now i gotta wait a year (or month)

it would be pointless...im not sayin give trials the ability to post, i could care less...but i am sayin that if anyone EVER gets banned for posting for someone else...im gunna flame them like no tomorrow...cause thats so damn retarded

oh ya im gunna ban you for posting ideas to help the zone/graal community just because they are of someone whos inferior (which i disagree with but you "higher" people make it feel that way) mind

Huwajux
12-27-2005, 11:17 AM
Couldn't trials just make new accounts continuosly? They would spam it up making the longest posts just full of this kind of stuff: tgwergre ergher erh erhrtywefve4y

MisterMastermind
12-27-2005, 04:56 PM
Couldn't trials just make new accounts continuosly? They would spam it up making the longest posts just full of this kind of stuff: tgwergre ergher erh erhrtywefve4y
Then Stefan could ban their IP adress from graal altogether...

Wind_Master
12-27-2005, 08:02 PM
Then Stefan could ban their IP adress from graal altogether...

That would be a little extreme.....

Bl0nkt
12-28-2005, 04:08 AM
I can tell Darlene hasn't found this thread yet. :D

MisterMastermind
12-28-2005, 06:03 AM
That would be a little extreme.....
For spamming continuosly spammign the forums with trials account thus making it harder for the staff? Maybe once or twice a month per IP address.

haunter
12-28-2005, 06:32 AM
It would be hard to keep track of how many times someone lent out their account for forum use, and the reasons for it... A no tolerance policy is much easier to enforce.

icemaster
12-28-2005, 07:23 AM
theres no need for that, it would cause too many probs.....

all im sayin is....if i were to ever get banned for posting someone else's idea which could BENEFIT the community...the people who ban me are retards...

cause it doesnt make sense

haunter
12-28-2005, 08:27 AM
theres no need for that, it would cause too many probs.....

all im sayin is....if i were to ever get banned for posting someone else's idea which could BENEFIT the community...the people who ban me are retards...

cause it doesnt make sense
It makes perfect sense... I just explained it. A zero tolerance policy is easier than a case-by-case policy in this matter. They're not being 'retards', as you so eloquently put it, they're enforcing the zero tolerance rule.

Zero tolerance means ZERO tolerance.

I don't see how it could be simpler...

Wind_Master
12-28-2005, 08:48 AM
It's a forum for a game....why are you guys making such a big deal out of this?

Huwajux
12-28-2005, 12:08 PM
It's a forum for a game....why are you guys making such a big deal out of this?
Famous junky words!

Darlene159
12-28-2005, 04:14 PM
Wow, just......wow
Those of you who have NOT read the forum rules....STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING, AND READ THEM!

You are not allowed to post for someone else...if they want to post, they can do it themselves.

closed...........