PDA

View Full Version : The restoration of Zormite

Googi
12-17-2005, 10:15 PM
In early afternoon ships began to land on the coast of Zormite island. Led by the Zormite Elder Zoogi Zerako possessing the Zormite Orb passed down through her family from the Bomy ancestor with which she shared her name. With her came a coalition of former Zormites, Samurai and Pirates. They stormed the castle by land and by air, relentlessly firing cannonballs at the gate until it burst open. They entered the castle to find it abandon, the Drow, hearing of the coming invasion, had ran like cowards scattering themselves across the various lands. After Republic and Occupation, the great kingdom of Zormite was at last restored. With Zoogi Zerako as temporary leader, awaiting the return of the true leader.

VulcanP2P
12-17-2005, 10:19 PM
We decided they should go down in...flames...

http://vulcanp2p.vip.graal.net/gkpic.PNG

dNeonb
12-17-2005, 10:23 PM
I have some pictures, too ^^

GoZelda
12-17-2005, 10:34 PM
Doesn't the CEO of Dustari have a 51% stock share?

Polydectes
12-17-2005, 10:49 PM
Noone is going to successfully bring back Zormite, so I suggest just giving up.

Zero Hour
12-17-2005, 10:52 PM
Noone is going to successfully bring back Zormite, so I suggest just giving up.
I don't recall seeing you in Zormite when it was at it's Prime.

Polydectes
12-17-2005, 10:55 PM
I was in Zormite in it's prime on Graal 2001, and I was in Zormite for a long time on Graal Kingdoms, up until they changed their name (can't remember what it was, but not the bel'la one.)

You also might not recall seeing me because Polydectes being a fairly new account and all..

OasaTor_PK
12-17-2005, 11:12 PM
Nice to see the return of Zormite, I remember the good old days' of it being controlled by Sagesuns.

Without the Sagesun plague, it will become a great kingdom, not just an overpowered respected kingdom.

Make me proud Zerohour, make me FEEL proud to be a Zormite.

Googi
12-17-2005, 11:20 PM
I was in Zormite in it's prime on Graal 2001

Hey me too. What was your name?

Polydectes
12-17-2005, 11:24 PM
Hey me too. What was your name?

Gatekeeper Zoco Zormite

I never seemed to have any other rank besides Gatekeeper.

SayianOozaru
12-17-2005, 11:28 PM
And i bet no one talked with Kefkin, Or Etien about this...heh....you guys go and take advantage of the people in Bel'la because the Leader (and Former Leader) are busy with school, work, and there life...you guys are way to focused on a game x.x learn to get out more, and make friends, you'll see you don't need to play a game to have fun...anyway, i kinda quit GK a long time ago...

Zero Hour
12-17-2005, 11:53 PM
post contents
How very uneducated and negative.

CidNight1142
12-18-2005, 12:01 AM
And i bet no one talked with Kefkin, Or Etien about this...heh....you guys go and take advantage of the people in Bel'la because the Leader (and Former Leader) are busy with school, work, and there life...you guys are way to focused on a game x.x learn to get out more, and make friends, you'll see you don't need to play a game to have fun...anyway, i kinda quit GK a long time ago...

Because they are busy with there lives outside of graal (which I have a hunch many people who are still active could probably claim that as well, being as I just finished finals week here at school and now will be spending the mass majority of my christmas break working) they should respectfully allow those active bella members to take over bella and get it back into the RP. Today was an exciting day for GK's RP and I was happy to finally see something happen.

VulcanP2P
12-18-2005, 12:22 AM
busy with school, work, and there life...

Thank you for making a good point. They are very busy with other things. I agree. This is probably one of the reasons a removal was arranged so there could be an active kingdom.

REW_darklink200
12-18-2005, 02:06 AM
Let's just hope it doesn't end in disaster like it did last time.

Waltz5
12-18-2005, 02:49 AM
Fish only kingdom?

SayianOozaru
12-18-2005, 06:25 AM
isn't a kingdom, and the kingdom leader to be informed, either way? u guys didn't follow any rules, u let googi get to u, cause she/he never shuts up about wantin zr back. I just hope, for all of ya'lls sake, that Mech doesn't get unbant x.x

Zero Hour
12-18-2005, 06:39 AM
isn't a kingdom, and the kingdom leader to be informed, either way? u guys didn't follow any rules, u let googi get to u, cause she/he never shuts up about wantin zr back. I just hope, for all of ya'lls sake, that Mech doesn't get unbant x.x
1.) I am leader.
2.) This has been considered for MONTHS.
3.) If this "Mech" character does get unbanned, and causes any trouble, I will make certain to punish him accordingly.

Damix2
12-18-2005, 06:39 AM

A threat?

How can you blindly defend these people?

If they will get on sometime, then maybe we can tell them

Brad
12-18-2005, 07:42 AM
although I don't agree with the leader choice atleast the revolution is complete

Chris
12-18-2005, 08:17 AM
A threat?

How can you blindly defend these people?

If they will get on sometime, then maybe we can tell them
He is a BO + Zone noobie. Thats how and why he does it. x_x

xAndrewx
12-18-2005, 10:03 AM
They talked to me, seen as mr.inactive wasn't around, I was the one in charge. Why let a kingdom go to waste when people are willing to make it better. I authorised this.

SayianOozaru
12-18-2005, 10:40 AM
Chris, if you'd like to see me on Zone any time, i'll be more than glad to make u quit that server (your trying to start a 'flame', new rule for that is a 2 month ban, i'd watch it) And yes i am BO not a noob though...So i don't play as much as i used to, i've still got 600+ hours on there...it just gets boring (i'll tell u y in a min) ZH, your saying, that if Mech gets unbant and goes around killing people, he'll be punished? (that's y) So going around on a game that LETS you kill people, and gives you the choice on if you want to be in battle mode or not, will get u 'in trouble'? i think your just scared xP the acc is MechEagle, he's got around -62 wc and -75 ac (most of you guys(i believe) no were brothers) Anyway, if they left you in charge (Andrew) and you knew about it, then i'm fine with it. I thought u guys just acted this out w/o informing anyone. And yes i no this has been going on for months, but googi kept complaining about staff not doing what she kept bugging them for, so i figured it'd end.

Sam
12-18-2005, 11:25 AM

The Administration Team permitted this overtaking because of the lack of activity the last months. In the future we will watch all kingdoms and we dont accept such inactivities any more. Not of Zormite nor any other kingdom.
And the actions of Googi was not the reason to decide so, quite the converse, without her annoying acts we've done it earlier.

Googi
12-18-2005, 06:17 PM
3.) If this "Mech" character does get unbanned, and causes any trouble, I will make certain to punish him accordingly.

That's not what he was saying. He thinks Mech is some kind of PK god who will pwn us all when he gets unbanned.

GryffonDurime
12-18-2005, 07:22 PM
That's not what he was saying. He thinks Mech is some kind of PK god who will pwn us all when he gets unbanned.

Aww Googi, come on, don't spoil the wee lil' lamer's fun. Even *****s deserve a dream to aspire to.

SayianOozaru
12-18-2005, 11:50 PM
well mech got unbant today so plz, if you wish to conitnue talkin ****, go ahead and tell it to him :) lets see what happens ^^

Zero Hour
12-18-2005, 11:54 PM
well mech got unbant today so plz, if you wish to conitnue talkin ****, go ahead and tell it to him :) lets see what happens ^^
Enough of this sort of talking.

sage_scooby
12-19-2005, 12:11 AM
All I have to say is I am glad Zormite is back. My first kingdom doesnt deserve to end like it did.

Sulukra
12-19-2005, 04:48 AM

So you think that in an RPing fashion, since the actual Kingdoms on Kingdoms are an RPing thing, Mech will be able to destroy a whole kingdom and leave it in ruins? One man against a non-OOC army?

Good luck with that.

Chris
12-19-2005, 06:03 AM
Mech USDs. That totally blows your theory, of him doing anything, away.

Damix2
12-19-2005, 06:11 AM
Or he can answer to me.

SayianOozaru
12-19-2005, 08:22 AM
damix, before he was bant, he pwnt u, he pwnt the leader of forest, and whoever else you guys had with you when you were teamin him in the spar arena, stop tryin to act all hard xD, and no, mech doesn't usd. Why do you think he was bant? for SCAMING!

and Chris, if you don't think mech will do anything, like i said, go up to him and start talkin ****, and we'll see what happens :rolleyes:

MasterNuke
12-19-2005, 08:35 AM
It was overdue for a leadership switch.

Now stop taking things off topic.

OasaTor_PK
12-19-2005, 05:55 PM
Is mech supposed to be good or something? Hes level 33, I doubt he can break anyone goods ac.

Oasa for belol leader.

ApothiX
12-19-2005, 06:05 PM
Is mech supposed to be good or something? Hes level 33, I doubt he can break anyone goods ac.

Oasa for belol leader.
Yesterday, Mech was attempting to join a kingdom because he's stuck in p-mode. Too bad he's blacklisted from pretty much every one :frown:

Damix2
12-19-2005, 06:56 PM
damix, before he was bant, he pwnt u, he pwnt the leader of forest,

Want to be a little more informed before you talk, I don't spar, I have never set foot in that arena with him.

He always whine and *****es at me because I am in p-mode, he doesn't realize when I go b-mode it ussually just to kill one person

OasaTor_PK
12-19-2005, 06:58 PM
Yesterday, Mech was attempting to join a kingdom because he's stuck in p-mode. Too bad he's blacklisted from pretty much every one :frown:

I am suposed to be blacklisted from every kingdom, but I am pretty awesome and sneak my way in :)

Zormite I am actually proud to be in, and I am not going to try to push buttons to get removed, due to my devotion to attempt to be good, and get somewhat of a rep.

I remember mech, I got him in trouble for scamming 2k plat from a noob, ahahaha.