PDA

View Full Version : Zenkou - Scripter Search ;)

MASTERCOLA
12-16-2005, 02:43 AM
Hey Im Zeon, Owner and Manager of the Server Zenkou, you may know my partner in crime Haro41 who co - manages the server alongside me.
Okay the deal of this whole post is we are looking for an active scripter if you are intrested please please please visit Zenkou and PM either myself or Haro and if we are not online ask any member of staff about it but do include that you have acknowledged this post!!

So now, you may be asking yourself "why the hell do i want to work for Zenkou?"

okay yes we do have 2 very talented scripters but unfortuently its not enough there is so much to be done. well i will say that Zenkou in my eyes has alot of potential and is modern and up to date with the current style of graal development! take a look at the attached screenshots!! or visit the server for a better judgement. i also believe that we are possibly one of a kind in our battle system and level design! i mean come on, how many servers have a Turn based battle system!! its like your favorite RPG online!!!

well im not looking for complaints about this post so please try to keep all opinions about it to yourself! im just looking for help, and if you believe we have what it takes, and want to be a part of this then you know what to do!!

-Screenshots may not seem like alot, but if you want to check it out further! log on or visit www.zenkou.graal.net -

Thanks alot and hope to see you on Zenkou

ApothiX
12-16-2005, 04:19 AM
Something with that many exclamation points in it's explanation must be amazing to work for!

MASTERCOLA
12-16-2005, 04:40 AM
You know it, i have to get the POINT across if ya know what am saying?

kabouter
01-01-2006, 04:55 PM
When I look at the screenshots, I think you could use a good Level maker.

coreys
01-01-2006, 06:21 PM
I dont, this isn't the regular graal style, super hyper detailed levels would just look ugly with their graphically beautiful tileset.

ApothiX
01-01-2006, 11:25 PM
I dont, this isn't the regular graal style, super hyper detailed levels would just look ugly with their graphically beautiful tileset.
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=34614
I think the bottom picture there proves you right.

coreys
01-02-2006, 01:23 AM
Ya...that needs to be...toned down maybe JUST A BIT! xP

or how about alot?

CidNight1142
01-02-2006, 01:27 AM
Unfortunately I'm not a scripter by trade, but I think this looks really good. like the tileset, like the ideas (although I'd check some messages from Stefan on the kingdoms forums, sounds like GK might be turn based pretty soon). Also, nice job on the asking for help. you gave ideas and screenshots, kind of rare lol.

haro41
01-02-2006, 05:33 AM
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=34614
I think the bottom picture there proves you right.

lol. made me laugh. ^^
some parts of the north shore of maine is a little rough.

lyrael
01-08-2006, 01:12 AM
I don't know if it's appropriate here, and my opinion may not matter a great deal as I'm a relative newcomer to the whole of "Graal Online"- but from my humble viewpoint, your version of the server was one of the most creative and engaging I've seen in all the hosted worlds I visited.

The graphics are wonderful and charming (though some of the terrains were a bit busy just in understanding what you could walk over/around and what you couldn't). I say keep up the amazing work - some very obviously talented, creative and "outside the box" thinking has gone into this game.

Lyrael - the Graal "noob"

Yen
01-08-2006, 01:14 AM
:D Yeah, it's a great server.
Unfortunately, the scripts are too... 'Old' for me to work with.