12-10-2005, 12:49 AM
Isn't BTK the best? =o

haunter
12-10-2005, 12:51 AM
Long Swenis wins no question.

Minoc
12-10-2005, 12:52 AM
Isn't BTK the best? =o
You mean the guild that was created by NBK rejects?

syltburk
12-10-2005, 12:53 AM
LOLz

NBK - 1

BTK - 0

maximus_asinus
12-10-2005, 02:27 AM
Real guilds? I've been in SNC and Baddies, neither were that great. From past expierence, I really enjoyed US and Aegis. Probably because of all the guild wars I was in with them. Final Fantasy was also a great guild. GRA (the rejected members of the Royals guild) had its moments.

Joke guilds? I liked my 'The Amazon Women' after they kicked me out of TAW for being male.

Unofficial? KoV even though I never was in it, just admire it from a far. Elven Kingdom (before it came official, it had over 100 members, and a neat ranking system). Then PK when I thought it was a guild, and asked so many times to join.

I probably missed a few, Minoc probably knows them.

ApothiX
12-10-2005, 02:52 AM
(Player Killer) back in the day, was definitely the best 'guild' :P

MKxTortoise
12-10-2005, 02:56 AM
With those choices I'd think this survey would be set in 2001 :rolleyes:

Lyndzey
12-10-2005, 03:07 AM
Unofficial? KoV even though I never was in it, just admire it from a far.

I was Queen of KoV ;). I was like the only girl that played Graal so I was immediatly added as Queen the first day I logged in.

Demon Knight would add random newbies as soon as they logged onto the server, making it seem as if we had 110 members back in the day when only about 10 players would be online.

SM is pretty much dead (though it was one of the greatest back in the day).
Baddies and NBK are dying out because Classic is dying, but hopefully we will be able to turn them around someday.

StrykerTFFD
12-10-2005, 03:22 AM
Baddies and NBK are dying out because Classic is dying, but hopefully we will be able to turn them around someday.

As my good buddy John Wayne would say, that'll be the day.

Luda
12-10-2005, 03:45 AM
AoD meng

Darlene159
12-10-2005, 03:51 AM
TAW
It is the only decent, active guild I have been in (years ago on Classic).
Although, those days are over.
I don't think there are any decent, active guilds anymore :(

Polo
12-10-2005, 06:05 AM
Brotherhood ^^

HarDKoRe1234
12-11-2005, 06:24 AM
Actually, if you knew your history a little better, you would know that BTK was originally created as a sub-guild to NBK by a leader of NBK known as Dark Grievances... BTK is much more superior to NBK now. Live with it :(

Minoc
12-11-2005, 07:27 AM
Actually, if you knew your history a little better, you would know that BTK was originally created as a sub-guild to NBK by a leader of NBK known as Dark Grievances... BTK is much more superior to NBK now. Live with it :(
I'll quote Shayde.
It is a spin off. I know all about them. The *****s may deny it, but they were the ones kicked from NBK. Out of frustration, they made BTK. They offered me a leader spot while I was still NBK leader, and I just was like.. "**** off you complete ****tards."

Luda
12-11-2005, 07:59 AM
I'll quote Shayde.

owned

HarDKoRe1234
12-11-2005, 10:43 AM
He removed himself from NBK after he made BTK...

syltburk
12-11-2005, 12:45 PM
BTK will always be the beaten son in the family of NBK-

StrykerTFFD
12-11-2005, 01:32 PM

LOL
:spam:

Minoc
12-11-2005, 09:32 PM
LOL
:spam:
:)
http://btkboard.proboards41.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=btkbtk&thread=1134172311&page=1

xAndrewx
12-11-2005, 09:53 PM
Any one of the followings
GK Staff
Pepsi Addict

Codein
12-11-2005, 10:17 PM
http://btkboard.proboards41.com/ind...34172311&page=1

Made me chuckle ;-)

GoZelda
12-11-2005, 11:05 PM
EMP

Heh.

Bcs
12-12-2005, 05:19 AM
You guys are *****s to think that NBK is better than BTK now. What is NBK comprised of now? A bunch of never hasbeen people who sit on Graal and pretend they are superior. I mean, BTK they atleast play the god damn game other then sit on a raped server that use to be something. NBK was good, but to say it's better then BTK now, is just plain stupid. And I hate the new TCN guild (mainly because the people in it are all homosexual), but it's probably the most active decent guild globally, at the moment, other then BTK.

HarDKoRe1234
12-12-2005, 05:21 AM
http://btkboard.proboards41.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=btkbtk&thread=1134172311&page=1

You must think highly of BTK to take the time to visit our forums. :)

Corp1
12-12-2005, 08:37 AM
Me seeing and being a part of BTK when it was actually first formed I can comment on a couple of the historical matters involving my guild. First off DG and Slash Lightwing made the guild as a satellite guild to NBK to have on other playerworlds (I think we all got that fact down). Secondly, this is my favorite, no the guild was not made up of NBK rejects (infact it wasnt that hard to get in NBK to me, you just had to find the right Cow...I mean recruiter).

The people in the guild were originally composed of:
People in NBK, Baddies, and a couple from TCN...all these people were tired of all the lag on Main (This was around the time that it would get around 400-500 people during peak time...yes it was a true lag fest far worse than most people especially the newers ones have seen on graal). Also all the people good enough to be in the guild from Bravo, as that was BTK's original home.
(I can go on and on and put it in more detail but that's the basis of everything.)

As for the original question in this thread, I dunno because they are all pretty much dead.

Draenin
12-12-2005, 09:04 AM
Unseen Hand, NBK, X-Factor

Unseen died out a while ago, though. Sucks. :\

Minoc
12-12-2005, 12:15 PM
You must think highly of BTK to take the time to visit our forums. :)
Haven't you visited our forums as well? :)

Ethereal
12-12-2005, 02:59 PM
NBK is dead, get over it.

StrykerTFFD
12-12-2005, 03:03 PM
NBK isn't dead...? :asleep:

Minoc
12-12-2005, 03:14 PM
NBK is dead, get over it.
According to the Guilds List:
NBK - 36.8% of 68 = 25 active members.
BTK - 63.9% of 36 = 23 active members.

25 > 23.

HarDKoRe1234
12-12-2005, 03:38 PM
Yes, I visit the NBK forums. But, I don't visit them to start things either. I respect NBK because its been around for so long. We never insult NBK or say anything to your members, for that matter. If you'd like to see what BTK is, maybe you'd like to setup a war or something? :)

Draenin
12-12-2005, 03:53 PM
Uh-oh, kids. Form a circle! There's about to be a 'bout of fisticuffs!

Ant Digger
12-12-2005, 06:09 PM
Hi, my name is Digger, i was in KoV before joining NBK. So I AM SUPERIOR, Bcs. I have NEVER heard of anyone in BKT besides Dark Grievy, because he was my friend in NBK. So the never-had-beens remark completely describes what BKT is to me, I dont know any of you and that says something. You guys dont play Graal. You play UN. UN is just some lame playerworld that an idiot came up with. Other servers are nothing. Classic is the only server worth a damn, well...maybe Shaded Legend too, but thats because XENA runs it.....oh and im sure BKT has no idea who Xena is...because they are newbs. Bragging about Stats is the lamest thing possible so dont try to throw that in my face.

NBK is superior. Denial about this fact is just boring and you'd be kidding yourselves. UN is like a 3rd world country, i dont care how you're doing there...because that server doesnt even count in my eyes. Play Classic, actually play the original server and not some cluttered piece of garbage. In time, if you actually are worth a damn maybe i will think...BTK is respectable afterall, but you have to earn this. Sitting on a 3rd rate server bragging about owning your ancestors is just retarded and i pity you for it.

(also i dont care about the player list numbers, because new players dont even know what Classic's reason for continuence is, so they just hop on whichever server)

syltburk
12-12-2005, 07:19 PM
Hi, my name is Digger, i was in KoV before joining NBK. So I AM SUPERIOR, Bcs. I have NEVER heard of anyone in BKT besides Dark Grievy, because he was my friend in NBK. So the never-had-beens remark completely describes what BKT is to me, I dont know any of you and that says something. You guys dont play Graal. You play UN. UN is just some lame playerworld that an idiot came up with. Other servers are nothing. Classic is the only server worth a damn, well...maybe Shaded Legend too, but thats because XENA runs it.....oh and im sure BKT has no idea who Xena is...because they are newbs. Bragging about Stats is the lamest thing possible so dont try to throw that in my face.

NBK is superior. Denial about this fact is just boring and you'd be kidding yourselves. UN is like a 3rd world country, i dont care how you're doing there...because that server doesnt even count in my eyes. Play Classic, actually play the original server and not some cluttered piece of garbage. In time, if you actually are worth a damn maybe i will think...BTK is respectable afterall, but you have to earn this. Sitting on a 3rd rate server bragging about owning your ancestors is just retarded and i pity you for it.

(also i dont care about the player list numbers, because new players dont even know what Classic's reason for continuence is, so they just hop on whichever server)
God has spoken. All bow to digger.

Nappa
12-12-2005, 08:57 PM
You all are fools. Here are the best guilds:

Bomba Clatt
Cow
I FEEL GREAT!
Leet RPers
Slap mah fro!
THEM
Wa Za Bang

Lance
12-12-2005, 09:22 PM

I FEEL GREAT!
THEM
Wa Za Bang

Minoc
12-12-2005, 09:28 PM

Bomba Clatt
Cow
I FEEL GREAT!
Leet RPers
Slap mah fro!
THEM
Wa Za Bang
What about 1337? ;[

Corp1
12-12-2005, 11:24 PM

Ok.

Darkman2001
12-21-2005, 03:22 AM
The way i remember it is that DG started up BTK with the blessings of NBK and it was supposed to be some sort of storm troopers things for NBK. I was constantly having people people bug me about joining NBK and i personaly hate everyone so i didn't want to deal with that crap. So unless i knew them i would send them over to DG. He was supposed to be training them for war, because there were a lot of guild wars going on back then, and train them in the art of feeding their NBK masters spaghetti.

so it wasn't made up of NBK rejects so much as it was made up of people i didn't give the chance to even try out for NBK.

then he went to Bravo and did his own thing with it and the rest is history.

that whole thing is probably wrong, except the spaghetti part.

on another note, Do any of you BTK guys keep in touch with Dark Grievences? he was a pretty cool cat and i'd like to drop him a line.

Bcs
01-05-2006, 12:44 AM
Yeah, Classics great, totally the only server worth a damn... considering the hit detection, NPCs, etc are all out of whack. Classic is/was fun. But with this new crap that happened from the creation of Classic Dev, it was more of a let down than anything else. Yeah, it was gr8 - but I'd rather play N-Pulse than any other server, at the moment. :cool: Atleast N-Pulse has remained a traditional server, even though it's starting to turn Unholy Nation like with the worthless NPCs and UIs. UN's a pile of a crap, I don't understand why people play there. I get on there to PK, sometimes, but other than that - it sucks. Neo Jenova could be one of the worse server managers I've ever seen. Jadynx does a better job than Neo Jenova. And Jadynx looks like donatello from the ninja turtles. :\ However, the manager or whatever, AB, is a giant homosexual. And my comment about BTK, I do not support anymore, after having logged on UN and beating them all with a level one shield/level 3 sword.

Codein
01-05-2006, 12:59 AM
Lottsa Tings

Way to go, little buddy :)

contego
01-06-2006, 04:45 AM
I'm going to have to pick NBK out of those 3.

But otherwise..

<3 TAW <3

mwuahaha

*back flips back to SL*

gozen
01-06-2006, 05:53 AM
I'm pretty sure most of you know where im going on this one.
SM
My guild. We were one of the best 3-5 years ago, but now, yea dead. SM, NBK, and the Baddies, are by far the most prestigous guilds. Before those 3 were about equal, i'd say baddies, because back in the day, it was crazy.

Brad
01-06-2006, 08:13 AM
NBK, we are better than you, and we know it. :)

I was in Baddies and NBK at one time in my lovely tenure with graal. Removed from Baddies because me and Hoss didn't see eye to eye. Digger, you actually added me to NBK if you can remember that..was a while ago. Lost my tag due to a reason I don't remember. NBK gets my vote though. Had the most fun when I was with them and I can blame them for my better than you personality I have on graal. Digger re-add me to NBK :[

HarDKoRe1234
01-06-2006, 09:30 AM
Yeah, Classics great, totally the only server worth a damn... considering the hit detection, NPCs, etc are all out of whack. Classic is/was fun. But with this new crap that happened from the creation of Classic Dev, it was more of a let down than anything else. Yeah, it was gr8 - but I'd rather play N-Pulse than any other server, at the moment. :cool: Atleast N-Pulse has remained a traditional server, even though it's starting to turn Unholy Nation like with the worthless NPCs and UIs. UN's a pile of a crap, I don't understand why people play there. I get on there to PK, sometimes, but other than that - it sucks. Neo Jenova could be one of the worse server managers I've ever seen. Jadynx does a better job than Neo Jenova. And Jadynx looks like donatello from the ninja turtles. :\ However, the manager or whatever, AB, is a giant homosexual. And my comment about BTK, I do not support anymore, after having logged on UN and beating them all with a level one shield/level 3 sword.

By beating us you mean you interfered in a war against another guild just to insult us with a small amount of pking? I don't get how this is "beating" us...

Shadow, the only reason you get on Graal is to insult people. Why do you even bother?

Corp1
01-06-2006, 09:39 AM
And my comment about BTK, I do not support anymore, after having logged on UN and beating them all with a level one shield/level 3 sword.

Lol, if you want to consider running out the level when you get down to 1.5, and killing someone that is AFK "beating them"...then go right ahead.

TheJames
01-06-2006, 08:36 PM
The Graal olympics is the special olympics all over :D

gozen
01-06-2006, 10:21 PM
what the hell is btk?
when i look at it, i think burger king

Inspiration
01-06-2006, 10:53 PM
NBK SM and Baddies are as dead as classic, and they will never "return" just as classic will never "return".

The guilds, like the server, were made of people. Most of these people have grown up, left Graal, and probably won't be back.

All of them are good guilds, but nowadays an old name is all they have.

gozen
01-07-2006, 03:17 AM
yea, i miss my SM friends. we communicate on forums though. Most of them went to college, got married, got a job etc. :\

Minoc
01-07-2006, 11:01 AM
NBK SM and Baddies are as dead as classic, and they will never "return" just as classic will never "return".
NBK and Baddies are still more active than most guilds.

MKxTortoise
01-07-2006, 05:53 PM
The Graal olympics is the special olympics all over :D

I don't think I've ever seen you there so what does that say about you

gozen
01-07-2006, 10:59 PM
NBK and Baddies are still more active than most guilds.
archangel and i still play for SM lol

Minoc
01-08-2006, 01:10 AM
Digger, you actually added me to NBK if you can remember that..was a while ago.
Oi!
2002-01-28 04:04:14 Y2pooh
(209.202.58.125) Added 'Brad' to Guild
Not Digger. ;p

gozen
01-08-2006, 01:28 AM
lol

Brad
01-08-2006, 06:25 PM
Oi!

Not Digger. ;p

wtf i swear it was digger or dayson

so who the hell is Y2 pooh

Minoc
01-08-2006, 06:32 PM
wtf i swear it was digger or dayson

so who the hell is Y2 pooh
Dayson, he's also the one who removed you.

gozen
01-08-2006, 09:16 PM
New Record: 3 SM
Archangel, Mafukie, and I were all on, at one time!

Brad
01-08-2006, 10:59 PM
Dayson, he's also the one who removed you.

you dont have to be so mean :(

Minoc
01-08-2006, 11:53 PM
you dont have to be so mean :(
But I'm being nice. :(

Brad
01-09-2006, 01:43 AM
But I'm being nice. :(

owell i probably deserved to get removed when I did

Minoc
01-09-2006, 01:52 AM
owell i probably deserved to get removed when I did
I'm not sure, he removed a bunch of others at the same time.

gozen
01-09-2006, 02:04 AM
probably cleaning the guild list
all guilds do it

gozen
01-11-2006, 05:28 AM
Now I know this is going to start drama, but
NBK was started by SM rejects...discuss

syltburk
01-11-2006, 03:26 PM
Edit: I will try to offend you all when I get on graal, Joplin gangstas will get ya :rolleyes:

Minoc
01-11-2006, 07:13 PM
Now I know this is going to start drama, but
NBK was started by SM rejects...discuss
It won't start a drama because no one could believe that. :)

gozen
01-13-2006, 06:52 AM
draXi was a SM reject ;-)

Minoc
01-15-2006, 10:59 PM
*smacks*

WanDaMan
01-15-2006, 11:01 PM
http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/5726/glt05tuxfarbe2ty.th.jpg (http://img483.imageshack.us/my.php?image=glt05tuxfarbe2ty.jpg)

:frown:

gozen
01-16-2006, 03:57 AM
wtf
a penguin'?

Minoc
01-16-2006, 07:16 AM
wtf
a penguin'?
(Tux)

gozen
01-16-2006, 07:24 AM
i dont care if his name is colonel sanders, why is he here
THIS IS NO PLACE FOR A PENGUIN

Malinko
01-16-2006, 03:48 PM
Diva.

gozen
01-16-2006, 07:19 PM
diva sounds like a guild for tina turner and cher
have fun

syltburk
08-18-2006, 07:03 PM
people who voted neither are rejects,

NBK wins.

Minoc
08-18-2006, 07:44 PM
NBK had 11 members online at the same time yesterday.
Possibly an all-time record. :x

Elk
09-29-2006, 09:04 PM
Darkshire

KuJi
09-29-2006, 09:10 PM
I am mad you didn't put Graal2001 Supporter.. it is the best =(

Minoc
09-30-2006, 10:55 PM
Darkshire
Isn't Darkshire a family?

Elk
09-30-2006, 11:00 PM
it is
but also the best guild
>:O

Minoc
09-30-2006, 11:04 PM
it is
but also the best guild
>:O
But it's a family guild, not a guild-guild. :}

warp2ukew
10-09-2006, 05:24 AM
Old TCN.

Draenin
10-09-2006, 05:46 AM
Guild

MysticalDragon
10-09-2006, 07:45 PM
Hi, my name is Digger, i was in KoV before joining NBK. So I AM SUPERIOR, Bcs. I have NEVER heard of anyone in BKT besides Dark Grievy, because he was my friend in NBK. So the never-had-beens remark completely describes what BKT is to me, I dont know any of you and that says something. You guys dont play Graal. You play UN. UN is just some lame playerworld that an idiot came up with. Other servers are nothing. Classic is the only server worth a damn, well...maybe Shaded Legend too, but thats because XENA runs it.....oh and im sure BKT(BTK) has no idea who Xena is...because they are newbs. Bragging about Stats is the lamest thing possible so dont try to throw that in my face.

LiquidIce and AcidIce are Idiots????I pitty you because you defently are a fool.Those two players are legends in my eyes.They created a server right after V 3.0 and it still stands to this day AT the TOP of the list??Seems like they accomplished alot more then 80% of the servers can say.UN may not be that great but it maintains its player count to this day.Thats SUPERIOR in my eyes.

My Favorite guild as always is Noah/Hokuten (bravo one not classic), Which both are dead now, but was created back right before Guild CP broke and was down for like 18 months(or Something like that).And the second guild I favor is DEFENTLY BTK.BTK may not have been around as long as NBK, but it defently owns it.I've known Dew for about 5 Years and he is defently the best ACTIVE guild leader there is.

BTK Now BTK Forever!

Minoc
10-12-2006, 11:30 PM
I agree with Digger.

xXziroXx
10-12-2006, 11:32 PM
Baddies ftw.

Elk
10-15-2006, 10:55 PM
But it's a family guild, not a guild-guild. :}

best family then

Minoc
12-20-2006, 03:43 PM
best family then
Messiah is the best, then Chill. :]

excaliber7388
12-20-2006, 03:55 PM
Pluffy Gang
:pluffy:

Crono
12-20-2006, 04:52 PM
Pluffy Gang
:pluffy:

Minoc
12-20-2006, 05:28 PM
Great.
Thanks for editing the poll and ruining the point of this thread.

Crono
12-20-2006, 05:30 PM
who added pluffy gang? most of us already voted so now it's gonna have like 3 votes :(

Curt1zzle
12-20-2006, 05:34 PM
LordCG Messiah (NBK)

NBK All Day.

I miss it :(

Draxi, Shayde, DG....heh

war99k
12-21-2006, 04:07 AM
I was in the baddies years ago. =)

anyways. neither of those are the best.
thank you

*Bloodfarts*