PDA

View Full Version : Activity check

Sam
12-04-2005, 03:13 PM
What you think about an activity check for kingdoms and their leaders?

I am thinking about a log file where we can check who, when and how often the tags was put on by their members.

It could be helpful to see who is inactive, or quitted the game but is still for many months in a kingdom without being active.
It would be possible to check out the activity of the kingdom leaders and their recruiters. So we can also check is it possible to become a member or not.

Make that logs public in a special window inside the kingdoms tableau to check it for everyone.

xAndrewx
12-04-2005, 03:40 PM
I wouldn't mind that, could also have a set time for how long a member has been on tag. :D

Craigus
12-04-2005, 04:59 PM
Don't need logs to tell people if kingdom leaders are active..

xAndrewx
12-04-2005, 05:33 PM
What do we need then? Any suggestions?

Damix2
12-04-2005, 07:25 PM
Make that logs public in a special window inside the kingdoms tableau to check it for everyone.

Would be nice for Kingdom Leaders to have for people not in their timezone

Butz
12-04-2005, 10:33 PM
Ehhh. All you'll be able to tell with this is whether people from a kingdom are wearing their tag though. Not if they're actually doing anything important.

A leader that wears their tag and idles in trade houses, or one that doesn't interact with the citizens is nearly as bad as one that isn't there at all.

Sam
12-04-2005, 11:07 PM
Ehhh. All you'll be able to tell with this is whether people from a kingdom are wearing their tag though. Not if they're actually doing anything important.

A leader that wears their tag and idles in trade houses, or one that doesn't interact with the citizens is nearly as bad as one that isn't there at all.

That's true, but my idea is to have a little tool to check out some parts of activity. I don't see a better option atm.

Waltz5
12-05-2005, 12:39 AM
Activity is nothing, RPing is. I've lost count of how many times I said this...

Kingdoms Admin or a staff member just dedicated to RPing and the kingdoms.

Lance
12-05-2005, 12:51 AM
Considering the fact that nothing was done about a known inactive kingdom for quite a long time, I really don't think that knowing a kingdom is inactive is the limiting step here.

Draenin
12-05-2005, 02:03 AM
Do it.

Raziel
12-05-2005, 02:11 AM
It couldn't hurt at all. Yea. Do it.

Sam
12-05-2005, 02:43 PM
Activity is nothing, RPing is. I've lost count of how many times I said this...

Kingdoms Admin or a staff member just dedicated to RPing and the kingdoms.

I agree, but the players have to do RP, staff can't extort RPing from them. The tool I'm talking about is, to get a bit more transparence.

Considering the fact that nothing was done about a known inactive kingdom for quite a long time, I really don't think that knowing a kingdom is inactive is the limiting step here.

I am talking about this a long time to Björn. He, AFAIK want to act but Stefan have the last say, so we need to be patient.

sage_scooby
12-05-2005, 03:00 PM
I like the idea.

Jaquet
12-08-2005, 01:23 AM
I think thats an excellent Idea. It could help get rid of some of the inactive members. Forest has gone inactive and im the only active leader :(

Draenin
12-08-2005, 04:46 AM
I am talking about this a long time to Björn. He, AFAIK want to act but Stefan have the last say, so we need to be patient.The problem is that the word we're waiting for will probably not come. Moreover, may not ever come. I mean, how hard is it to take 5 seconds and say 'yes' or 'no' to a change in a kingdom's leadership?