PDA

View Full Version : You know i'm right

Jackel9
12-02-2005, 05:58 PM
Man it would be nice if we can just submit graphics and get the weapon you have made. But advice for the staff you shouldn't let folks submit graphics all like that or some game designer will report somes GFX stolen of another game and you all would look clueless.(Happens alot)

Shadox
12-02-2005, 06:07 PM
Man it would be nice if we can just submit graphics and get the weapon you have made. But advice for the staff you shouldn't let folks submit graphics all like that or some game designer will report somes GFX stolen of another game and you all would look clueless.(Happens alot)
this suggestion has been said before, and we ended up not doing it, and we almost lost our best GFX'er cause of it

Jackel9
12-02-2005, 06:11 PM
Well yeah Stefan will have to be extremely careful of what the players are using cause it's a possibl way that someone can steal one thing from another game and the designer of the other game finds out it's on graal.
He might press charges for a simple thing.
Belive me theres people around the world who are just like that.

Wind_Master
12-02-2005, 11:42 PM
Well yeah Stefan will have to be extremely careful of what the players are using cause it's a possibl way that someone can steal one thing from another game and the designer of the other game finds out it's on graal.
He might press charges for a simple thing.
Belive me theres people around the world who are just like that.

A very small chance someone who take the time to play a game when they got their own game their working on.

Huwajux
12-03-2005, 07:46 PM
A very small chance someone who take the time to play a game when they got their own game their working on.
It happens. :\

Wind_Master
12-03-2005, 08:08 PM
It happens. :\

Very rarely.

MisterMastermind
12-04-2005, 01:26 AM
Very rarely.
Not neccisarily I have a friend that owns a huge multliplayer online RPG and he goes on other competitors games to find out why they play the game and try to incorporate it into his game to make it appealing to all types of players. That could very well happen to someone here.

Akoalin
12-12-2005, 01:33 AM
No. The current system is fine, it prevents half-ass graphics from being uploaded (although several already are)...

Codein
12-14-2005, 10:11 PM
You should incorperate it into your server.