PDA

View Full Version : Irica!

Wind_Master
11-29-2005, 12:37 AM
I was thinking, and I think we need some more changes to irica. Like a whole new map and new system of play. It will be the same teams (storm riders and sweep fleet) but most things will be color coated. The mines that storm riders lay down will blink blue and sweep fleets mines will blink yellow. This will cause people to see whose mines are who's instead of guessing and blowing themselves up in the process. The second thing would be hover bikes. I think we need to have a different bike. The hover bikes are good but are too original Maybe have the speeders that fly in the air and such but do NOT shoot bullets. This will be more fun I believe. They would have to also be color coated. (you know in zone wars where the part of the speeder is red?) Well the storm riders will have that part blue and the sweep fleet will have theirs yellow. This would limit bikes to the teams. Storm riders can NOT ride the yellow speeders and Sweep fleet can NOT ride the blue speeders. This way if you get off of your bike to kill someone, they wonít steal your bike and run. Now as for the maps, I think the whole positions of the bunkers and bases should be fixed. Itís too original and most people know where all the bases are. This causes faster and boring game play. Does anyone have an idea of a new map? I have an idea bt cant make good maps. I will try but will problly fail. Thank you for your time in reading this.

GryffonDurime
11-29-2005, 01:23 AM
I was thinking, and I think we need some more changes to irica. Like a whole new map and new system of play. It will be the same teams (storm riders and sweep fleet) but most things will be color coated. The mines that storm riders lay down will blink blue and sweep fleets mines will blink yellow. This will cause people to see whose mines are who's instead of guessing and blowing themselves up in the process. The second thing would be hover bikes. I think we need to have a different bike. The hover bikes are good but are too original Maybe have the speeders that fly in the air and such but do NOT shoot bullets. This will be more fun I believe. They would have to also be color coated. (you know in zone wars where the part of the speeder is red?) Well the storm riders will have that part blue and the sweep fleet will have theirs yellow. This would limit bikes to the teams. Storm riders can NOT ride the yellow speeders and Sweep fleet can NOT ride the blue speeders. This way if you get off of your bike to kill someone, they wonít steal your bike and run. Now as for the maps, I think the whole positions of the bunkers and bases should be fixed. Itís too original and most people know where all the bases are. This causes faster and boring game play. Does anyone have an idea of a new map? I have an idea bt cant make good maps. I will try but will problly fail. Thank you for your time in reading this.

Too ORIGINAL?

I believe that's the first time Graal has been accused of failing to be highly derivative.

Also, despite their almost homophonic status, the word you're groping for is color coded, and not color coated.

jkool666
11-29-2005, 01:25 AM
I have an idea about the position of the bunkers. Well only people that have Iricia memorized will know what I'm talking about. Move base 1 to the bottom instead of the top. So simetrically flip it. Make more paths and obsticals to get to base 1 from where storm riders and sweet fleet are. Fences without ladders, snowpiles, you all know what I meen. Add 2 bases which would be near where base 1 was. Move base 3/4 to the top left/right corners of the map. Move base 2 down a bit. And move stormriders HQ as far bottom left as possible. Along with sweepfleets hq except only a little farther down because base 5 isn't suppost to move.

Wind_Master
11-29-2005, 01:25 AM
Too ORIGINAL?

I believe that's the first time Graal has been accused of failing to be highly derivative.

Also, despite their almost homophonic status, the word you're groping for is color coded, and not color coated.

Ya, thats what im looking for, thanks ^^ . But it is too original. Its been like that for awhile now.

juice188
11-29-2005, 04:16 AM
...Just because something has been like that for awhile that doesnt make it "Original"
Originiality is something that is unique, and different.
Next time figure what your saying before you say it ;).
In addition to the iricia changes we should keep the hover bike, flying bikes would be stupid and destroy the point of having a jetpack.

Wind_Master
11-29-2005, 05:47 AM
Next time figure what your saying before you say it ;).

I did, thats why I posted it.

Raeiphon
11-29-2005, 06:39 AM
Doesnt look like it to me.

I can remodel the Zone Iricia maps, given that I can use the current as a base.

bahamutstevetff
11-29-2005, 07:39 AM
How about you have to stand on a base for some time before you take it, like star wars BF. (Everything else in zone is star wars like) XP

Huwajux
11-29-2005, 09:21 PM
Ya, thats what im looking for, thanks ^^ . But it is too original. Its been like that for awhile now.
Look up original. ;)

MrsMastermind
11-29-2005, 10:25 PM
Original: An original work, as of art or literature; something from wich copies are made; a creative person. Oo

Maybe you were looking for the word "Repetitive"?

Wind_Master
11-30-2005, 01:01 AM
Ok, irica is too old and boring.

Shadox
11-30-2005, 02:56 AM
well, I don't play graal anymore, but as far as I'm concerned yes, it is getting very outdated, I remember in my prime i could have walked to base 1 with my eyes closed, The map needs a restyle, or at least have certain objescts repositioned, as far as the time limit for bases, I dont mind it, but the limit shouldnt be too long, because there is the warp to base 1 factor that is in play

Wind_Master
11-30-2005, 03:07 AM
I think the bases should be put in random spots in each round.

Shadox
11-30-2005, 03:13 AM
Maybe, i thought of this once, but then the map would have to be re-Gani'd with the bases everywhere, so perhaps they could appear in a preset location, that changes every round

Sulukra
11-30-2005, 04:45 AM
Actually, you could just have the base icons appear on random buildings spread out throughout the map.

Y'know, it'd also get us more buildings. Which are fun.

Wind_Master
11-30-2005, 05:41 AM
Actually, you could just have the base icons appear on random buildings spread out throughout the map.

Y'know, it'd also get us more buildings. Which are fun.

I agree, more buildings= more steath. (did I spell that right)

Huwajux
11-30-2005, 06:53 PM
I agree, more buildings= more steath. (did I spell that right)
Stealth. ;D
Zone really needs a new element of fun, instead of shoot-anything-that-moves tactic.

bahamutstevetff
11-30-2005, 10:20 PM
We need them events dark suggested, and a new event master thats on really frequently *cough*me*cough*

Huwajux
11-30-2005, 10:22 PM
We need them events dark suggested, and a new event master thats on really frequently *cough*me*cough*
*Rolls eyes*

bahamutstevetff
11-30-2005, 10:26 PM
LOL! And another thing good about me bein staff, we will kick ass in the staff v players everts that i hear about but always miss. ^_^ :(

Huwajux
11-30-2005, 10:50 PM
LOL! And another thing good about me bein staff, we will kick ass in the staff v players everts that i hear about but always miss. ^_^ :(
Oh how fortunate we will be... :rolleyes:

Wind_Master
11-30-2005, 11:00 PM

No offense but a good event master would have to be like vulcan or gambet. Their perfect event masters. They should be event masters.

Your forgeting the people who wont be on the staff side......

bahamutstevetff
11-30-2005, 11:09 PM
Me and dark together :) we are an awesome team, Also, Vulcan said i did well im my try out event. :)

Wind_Master
11-30-2005, 11:16 PM
Me and dark together :) we are an awesome team, Also, Vulcan said i did well im my try out event. :)

Im still not on staff. You will both have trouble with me. Especially if I play as much as you guys do.

bahamutstevetff
11-30-2005, 11:18 PM
I could proberly handle ya, but i do prefare laming whole groups of people with ya!

Wind_Master
11-30-2005, 11:20 PM
I could proberly handle ya, but i do prefare laming whole groups of people with ya!

lol, thats funny. You beat me? lol. Not gunna flame though, Darlene problly is getting annoyed with all the **** we pull.

bahamutstevetff
11-30-2005, 11:22 PM
ROFL ya, I will just put you on yer ass on zone :) lmao.

Wind_Master
11-30-2005, 11:24 PM
ROFL ya, I will just put you on yer ass on zone :) lmao.

That maybe true, (actually it is I think) but ill put you on your ass in football :)

bahamutstevetff
11-30-2005, 11:28 PM
I never play american football, but in rugby (similar) i will snap you down!

Wind_Master
11-30-2005, 11:29 PM
I never play american football, but in rugby (similar) i will snap you down!

lol, they call me the bus. Im a beast, I can catch passes like Randy Moss and I can throw like Peyton Manning. Im a beast in football. I gurantee im gunna make it to the NFL.

bahamutstevetff
11-30-2005, 11:32 PM
Ok mr busdriver, They call me the train, cos i run around going choo choo when i get the ball!

juice188
12-01-2005, 02:35 AM
Firstly, what does being good at zone have absolutely anything to do with being events master?
Secondly noone cares who can pwn whom in football/rugby.
Finally, Ger back to the topic which is iricia -_-.

Wind_Master
12-01-2005, 02:44 AM
Firstly, what does being good at zone have absolutely anything to do with being events master?
Secondly noone cares who can pwn whom in football/rugby.
Finally, Ger back to the topic which is iricia -_-.

I own anyone at football.

Anyways I got an idea for irica. This would eliminate the class medic and add the class scout. Their will be a password given out to all sweep fleet/ storm riders players in the beggining of the round. It will appear on the screen every 30 seconds. In the bunkers for sweep fleet and storm riders their will be a door that needs a password. Say the password and you go in. In this room their is a giant machine with a medic sigh on it. When you walk into the machine you heal 10 heath every 2 seconds.

Dreth
12-01-2005, 03:55 AM
To all of you who posted in this thread, I didn't even read your posts so shut up if I offended you. All I read was jins first post in this thread. You are right, Irica DOES need to be changed and the map should be remodeled so sweep doesn't have the advantage of getting to base 1 the fastest. Overall, I kinda dislike irica now and only go to deathmatch to see how bad I've gotten since I logged on last. I don't play zone too much at ALL anymore, thinking of it. But I still value my oppinion as a oldbie who was around since the beginning, and(as you all better know), love to interject my oppinion. I probably forgot to say something, but oh well.

Wind_Master
12-01-2005, 04:02 AM
To all of you who posted in this thread, I didn't even read your posts so shut up if I offended you. All I read was jins first post in this thread. You are right, Irica DOES need to be changed and the map should be remodeled so sweep doesn't have the advantage of getting to base 1 the fastest. Overall, I kinda dislike irica now and only go to deathmatch to see how bad I've gotten since I logged on last. I don't play zone too much at ALL anymore, thinking of it. But I still value my oppinion as a oldbie who was around since the beginning, and(as you all better know), love to interject my oppinion. I probably forgot to say something, but oh well.

Ya, irica needs alot of changes I think.

Dreth
12-01-2005, 04:04 AM
understatement of the century, but hey, I'm a good sport. all of you, stop running off the subject and throw out some REASONABLE suggestions as to what we should do =)

Wind_Master
12-01-2005, 04:15 AM
understatement of the century, but hey, I'm a good sport. all of you, stop running off the subject and throw out some REASONABLE suggestions as to what we should do =)

1. Change the bases around
2. Add more to the bunkers
3. Have a Jail
4. Have blinking lights on mines (Storm mines blink blue...Sweep mines blink yellow)
5. Have speeders that dont shoot and limit yellow speeders to Sweep/Blue to Storm
6. Add scout class
7. Add more trap weapons (example: Have it where theirs a snow pile on the ground and if someone lands in it they fall through and get stuck for 2 minutes)
8. Make the map bigger
9. Add more barrel attacks (Barrels: Explosion, Poisen, Ice, Fire)
10. Have it snow in irica (sometimes if the snow is falling alot than the bases get hidden under the snow and you got to find them)

Note:Not all of these ideas are good but their just thoughts to maybe jolt an idea that someone else thinks of.

Huwajux
12-01-2005, 07:02 PM
3. Have a Jail
We have a jail...

icemaster
12-01-2005, 07:34 PM
1. Change the bases around
2. Add more to the bunkers
3. Have a Jail
4. Have blinking lights on mines (Storm mines blink blue...Sweep mines blink yellow)
5. Have speeders that dont shoot and limit yellow speeders to Sweep/Blue to Storm
6. Add scout class
7. Add more trap weapons (example: Have it where theirs a snow pile on the ground and if someone lands in it they fall through and get stuck for 2 minutes)
8. Make the map bigger
9. Add more barrel attacks (Barrels: Explosion, Poisen, Ice, Fire)
10. Have it snow in irica (sometimes if the snow is falling alot than the bases get hidden under the snow and you got to find them)

Note:Not all of these ideas are good but their just thoughts to maybe jolt an idea that someone else thinks of.

werent we also gunna get underground bases? o-o

i kinda dont like the snow thing with the bases XD, thats like...an entirely different kinda game...maybe they could be covered very well makin it hard to c...but not like a "find it" game lol

and personally i think the radar (for ppl, not mines) should be an item used in ur inventory...cause...i just feel like the radar shouldnt show everyone whos coming...i think itd be more excitin if u didnt know wat lays ahead of u...

Wind_Master
12-01-2005, 10:39 PM
We have a jail...

Really?

juice188
12-01-2005, 10:42 PM
Why would a barrel have a freeze attack, and the explosion is its fire attack -_-.
Snow falling on zone will big lag so it should have an on/off command.
If were adding scout class say bye bye to commando, they dont both need to be on iricia. Instead of adding more to the bunkers, lets give every base a bunker and a teleport.Speeders would ruin the point of having a jetpack X_x.
And for your medical robot/password room people would just say the password and run in there whenever you attacking them thusly making it lame.

Wind_Master
12-02-2005, 06:57 AM
Why would a barrel have a freeze attack, and the explosion is its fire attack -_-.
Snow falling on zone will big lag so it should have an on/off command.
If were adding scout class say bye bye to commando, they dont both need to be on iricia. Instead of adding more to the bunkers, lets give every base a bunker and a teleport.Speeders would ruin the point of having a jetpack X_x.
And for your medical robot/password room people would just say the password and run in there whenever you attacking them thusly making it lame.

As I said not all of them are good.

Shadox
12-02-2005, 05:17 PM
Really?

about the jail, we have one, it's called the prison which is after most games (I say most 'cause its not on every planet....) where you run into a building and shoot madly at people, making their bounties go to 0, but has no real point to it otherwise

Huwajux
12-02-2005, 08:15 PM
about the jail, we have one,
Stop copying what I say. You either want a post count or you don't read any of my posts.
We have a jail...

Wind_Master
12-02-2005, 11:46 PM
Im saying a jail like where if you pull out the white flag you go to an enemy jail. The only way to escape is to kill the guards (depending on if any member from the opposing team guards it)

Dreth
12-03-2005, 07:24 PM
Stop copying what I say. You either want a post count or you don't read any of my posts.
who cares if they copy what you say? let's stay on topic people.

Wind_Master
12-03-2005, 07:29 PM
Irica needs to be changed. Especially in the bases part in my oponion.

Huwajux
12-03-2005, 07:45 PM
Im saying a jail like where if you pull out the white flag you go to an enemy jail. The only way to escape is to kill the guards (depending on if any member from the opposing team guards it)
What is the point. You have suggested this idea before. Nobody liked it.
who cares if they copy what you say? let's stay on topic people.
Well, it happens to be Shadox everytime. Yet, I agree stay on topic.

MisterMastermind
12-04-2005, 01:35 AM
Irica needs to be changed. Especially in the bases part in my oponion.
forty-eight posts and nobody has corrected him yet, It's spelled Iricia for future reference.

:spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:

Wind_Master
12-04-2005, 02:11 AM
forty-eight posts and nobody has corrected him yet, It's spelled Iricia for future reference.

:spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:

I knew I was spelling it wrong (or did I) :\