PDA

View Full Version : Events

Huwajux
11-27-2005, 08:00 PM
I feel events on Zone are getting really repetative.
This is why I'm suggesting that we have some different style events. If any of the other staff members agree with it. Such as target shooting etc. I'm working on some levels at the moment. But give me some ideas to add in. Also, we need some prizes that aren't too great so that us event hosters must ask Stefan's permission, thus delaying everyone's fun.
These events wouldn't include killing each other, meaning people who have "Friends" won't stick together. It will be a great change from the last-one-standing tactic. It is really getting dry.
I'll edit this post to keep it up to date with your suggestions. I really need some good imaginations. (NONE OF THIS FANTASY STUFF)
*Edit
Here is the area where people will be warped to, when wanting to take part in an event. It is very plain since I have no scenery scripts.
Also the second one is my barrel war map. If someone could add bunches of barrels to where the section of flooring are, that would be great.

bahamutstevetff
11-27-2005, 08:19 PM
I think we should have speeder races, and barrel wars, target practice, graviton dodging and foot races.

SayianOozaru
11-27-2005, 09:18 PM
barrel wars would own, and speeder races...it'd have to be a big lvl for the speeders (there very fast)

bahamutstevetff
11-27-2005, 09:25 PM
it will be fun to see the people bouncing around.

Huwajux
11-27-2005, 09:42 PM
Not speeders. Hover bikes.

Wind_Master
11-27-2005, 09:45 PM
Not speeders. Hover bikes.

Why not?

Huwajux
11-27-2005, 09:47 PM
Why not?
Speeders will fly over everything.

Wind_Master
11-27-2005, 09:51 PM
Speeders will fly over everything.

Disable the fly than.

MrsMastermind
11-27-2005, 10:30 PM
What about.. Catch the ET? :P

Wind_Master
11-27-2005, 10:56 PM

lol. That would be preety funny.

MisterMastermind
11-28-2005, 12:36 AM
When I was bored I tried this with a bounty. (around 500-1,000) I just massed i had a huge bounty and in 10 minutes I would go in DM and just run around for fun then they'd all come charging =P) Speeders would be fun on a map like Alpha since there's lotsa of tree's. For that map you had Dark, maybe you see a flashing weapon in the top left of your screen and you have to equip that weapon and then a target appears and u have to shoot it. Using maybe 5-10 weapons and a timed thing =P

Wind_Master
11-28-2005, 01:36 AM
When I was bored I tried this with a bounty. (around 500-1,000) I just massed i had a huge bounty and in 10 minutes I would go in DM and just run around for fun then they'd all come charging =P) Speeders would be fun on a map like Alpha since there's lotsa of tree's. For that map you had Dark, maybe you see a flashing weapon in the top left of your screen and you have to equip that weapon and then a target appears and u have to shoot it. Using maybe 5-10 weapons and a timed thing =P

Sounds good to me.

jkool666
11-28-2005, 01:42 AM
Wouldn't target shooting be more of a one man thing. And arn't events suppost to have a number of people? There should be a race made with different area's that require crawling and jetpacks. Also of course their needs to be trees and water. Barrels to block pathways. And for the end strip. Narrow paths that players need to cross. If they fall, they fall into slime and are warped to the start of the narrow paths. That last part is kind of like Pot Race in Maloria.

Wind_Master
11-28-2005, 01:47 AM
Wouldn't target shooting be more of a one man thing. And arn't events suppost to have a number of people? There should be a race made with different area's that require crawling and jetpacks. Also of course their needs to be trees and water. Barrels to block pathways. And for the end strip. Narrow paths that players need to cross. If they fall, they fall into slime and are warped to the start of the narrow paths. That last part is kind of like Pot Race in Maloria.

That sounds good. It would preety much be like an obstical course and whoever wins gets like red pistole,money...etc. I like this idea, I think it would be fun. If only I were a ET :frown:

SayianOozaru
11-28-2005, 03:23 AM
i'd like for there to be an event where everyone starts out in different spots in a hotel or so (some big building) and it's a team dm/ctf (the ET would decided which). The level would be huge, have many 'rooms' for people to hid in, and maybe like 5 or 6 levels (maybe more) and there would be 2 'bases'. Each base would be located on the opposite of each other (one would be on the top floor, and to the left. While the other base would be on the bottom floor, to the right). Of course there would be elevators/esculators/stairs, and hallways. anyway, i'd like to see some kind of event (or level) like this..

Huwajux
11-28-2005, 11:02 AM
For prizes I would be thinking of novelty items, just so you can show off. Like you are able to wear certain heads or clothing. Or get new skins for different items.

bahamutstevetff
11-28-2005, 05:31 PM
OMG super idea! Hide and seek!

jkool666
11-28-2005, 10:07 PM
I love Sayians idea myself. Except the capture the flag part. Maybe make it based on points. You get two types of lazers. Gravitron and a lazer that only has 1 shot per clip and 1 bullet per shot. It could be lazer tag :). You get 2 points for scoring with gravitron and 5 for hitting with the other lazer. And in the end the team with the most points wins. Of course it would be a deathmatch and when you run out of health your points still matter but you can no longer gain points. Anyone else like this idea?

Wind_Master
11-28-2005, 10:45 PM
For prizes I would be thinking of novelty items, just so you can show off. Like you are able to wear certain heads or clothing. Or get new skins for different items.

That sounds good. But showing off is sorta ****y in a way.

Huwajux
11-29-2005, 08:49 PM
So? What else can we do? Stilts? x_x

jkool666
11-29-2005, 10:05 PM
Yeah. The event weapons are just the same. Having extra clothing really just makes the player not have to worry about somone *stealing their look*.

Wind_Master
11-30-2005, 12:59 AM
I would say the cloths are a good idea, but im sure someone will show off if they get them.

VulcanP2P
11-30-2005, 01:02 AM
I would say the cloths are a good idea, but im sure someone will show off if they get them.

lol, People already do this with the guns so it wouldn't be very different. Except the fact you can't shoot anybody up with clothes. :frown:

Wind_Master
11-30-2005, 01:07 AM
lol, People already do this with the guns so it wouldn't be very different. Except the fact you can't shoot anybody up with clothes. :frown:

YES! I got vulcan to say "lol" twice in two days. Damn im good, anyways ya I guess you get a point. I think that this should be added.

Shadox
11-30-2005, 03:24 AM
the clothes idea is a safer version of event weapons, here is an idea for an event

Name: Prison Break (please come up with a better one)

the basic idea of it, is you get no weapons, including event and bought weapons, and NPC's will shoot randomly in a medium sized room, the person who withstands the event the longest (who survives) is the winner, friends can't help you unless they get in the way of bullets, which is almost useless anyways since the NPC's will be all over the place

MisterMastermind
11-30-2005, 05:06 AM
the clothes idea is a safer version of event weapons, here is an idea for an event

the basic idea of it, is you get no weapons, including event and bought weapons, and NPC's will shoot randomly in a medium sized room, the person who withstands the event the longest (who survives) is the winner, friends can't help you unless they get in the way of bullets, which is almost useless anyways since the NPC's will be all over the place
yes! brilliant! abso-f*cking-lutely brilliant! I'm the biggest coward I know and if anyone can dodge/run away it's me!

Wind_Master
11-30-2005, 05:39 AM

Very good idea. The ET who host the events will obivously be un-killable (as Gambet said in another thread). This would be cool but I would enjoy it more if I were an ET. Im too stupid to be ET though.

Huwajux
11-30-2005, 06:56 PM
Very good idea. The ET who host the events will obivously be un-killable (as Gambet said in another thread). This would be cool but I would enjoy it more if I were an ET. Im too stupid to be ET though.
:rolleyes:
Er, anyway. Should the room be plain, with other things added in later? Because the tileset is very limited at the moment.

Wind_Master
11-30-2005, 11:06 PM
:rolleyes:
Er, anyway. Should the room be plain, with other things added in later? Because the tileset is very limited at the moment.

I think it should be an open room for the prison break idea. This would make it easier to dodge. Have obstacles with 20 different people in the room,well it just wouldnt be possible to dodge.

bahamutstevetff
11-30-2005, 11:15 PM
I want musical chairs!

Wind_Master
11-30-2005, 11:26 PM
I want musical chairs!

Ummm, ya......

Dreth
12-01-2005, 04:01 AM
I say you shouldn't keep event items(dude, EVERYONE has them now, they aren't something considered amazing anymore)for an infinite amount of time. Two weeks or something. It's not fun for some ***** to go on about winning an event and getting some little pistol. Irritating, is a much better word. Though I'm quite inclined with changing the events to have something other than a deathmatch for a game. How about we just play rock paper scissors?!(j/k =P)....hm, well I'll think of something. Give me a few days and I'll get back to this thread.

Wind_Master
12-01-2005, 04:08 AM
I say you shouldn't keep event items(dude, EVERYONE has them now, they aren't something considered amazing anymore)for an infinite amount of time. Two weeks or something. It's not fun for some ***** to go on about winning an event and getting some little pistol. Irritating, is a much better word. Though I'm quite inclined with changing the events to have something other than a deathmatch for a game. How about we just play rock paper scissors?!(j/k =P)....hm, well I'll think of something. Give me a few days and I'll get back to this thread.

Well I think we should keep them forever, but have limits to events. When I first got reapers (when stormy was best). I was the second person to ever get them. (storm was the first). Anyways I was so pround and many people were amazed. Now if you win them no one gives a ****. They hosted 2 billion events!! Enough is enough. Many newbs are walking around with these. Their should of only been 3 events for each weapon. If this was true the people who got them first were.

Reapers:
1.Storm
2.Jin
3. Eternal

Red Pistol:
1.Jin
2.Cor
3.Snoro

Blue Pistol:
1.Jin
2. Shadow_2death
3.Allen

Those should be the only people who have them. Making events has caused WAY too many people to have them.

jkool666
12-01-2005, 04:18 AM
Well I think we should keep them forever, but have limits to events. When I first got reapers (when stormy was best). I was the second person to ever get them. (storm was the first). Anyways I was so pround and many people were amazed. Now if you win them no one gives a ****. They hosted 2 billion events!! Enough is enough. Many newbs are walking around with these. Their should of only been 3 events for each weapon. If this was true the people who got them first were.

Reapers:
1.Storm
2.Jin
3. Eternal

Red Pistol:
1.Jin
2.Cor
3.Snoro

Blue Pistol:
1.Jin
2. Shadow_2death
3.Allen
4. Jesse (come on I got mine the next day) ;)

Those should be the only people who have them. Making events has caused WAY too many people to have them.

Lol read the quote. Its self explanitory. But I do agree. But there should be a maximum of 10 people per item.

Wind_Master
12-01-2005, 04:20 AM
Lol read the quote. Its self explanitory. But I do agree. But there should be a maximum of 10 people per item.

lol, I was gunna put you but I wasnt sure when you got them. Anyways ya their should of been a max of 10 people for each weapon (but too late now)

Damix2
12-01-2005, 04:28 AM

And thats such a horrible thing :whatever:

jkool666
12-01-2005, 04:43 AM
Its the fact I think of Zone not being a massive server. Max players probably around 150-200. If 40 of those players have a special weapon it isn't very special... There was a time when I knew who had what item now I never know anymore.

Wind_Master
12-01-2005, 05:05 AM

Yes it is, you problly dont play zone so you wouldnt know. Their are way too many newbs running around with event weapons.

bahamutstevetff
12-01-2005, 06:57 AM

Reapers:
1.Storm
2.Jin
3. Eternal

Red Pistol:
1.Jin
2.Cor
3.Snoro

Blue Pistol:
1.Jin
2. Shadow_2death
3.Allen

(not flaming) You wouldnt have saud that if you didnt have all 3, you complain when only 2 people got lavagun that u wanted more events for it!

Huwajux
12-01-2005, 07:10 PM
Yes it is, you problly dont play zone so you wouldnt know. Their are way too many newbs running around with event weapons.
So what? They earned it. Yet, I agree some have cheated their way with friends. Yet the /kick function is now added to the events team commands.

icemaster
12-01-2005, 07:41 PM
geh....im not sayin this because i dont have those event items (i dont exactly go on a lot...and ppl dont exactly tell me wen events r :S)

but...i think u should keep event goin the way u r admins...cause...not EVERY1 has em...i only c like maybe 2 ppl usin em at once...but definetely change up the event...death matches really...eh...too much

maybe like a team match...like teams of 3 then random drawings to c matches...like 1 on 1...2 on 2 then 1 on 1....or hell....3 on 3 if u want.....might take a bit of time but its def more fair...and u can make sure no1 cheats...put em in a ring and all...

then like...maybe the winnin team can choose who gets the event item...maybe give liek a 1-3 day time limit to choose or somethin...

that was just the 1st thing that popped in my head right now...so....ya...too lazy to think

but somethin other then dm would be nice

Huwajux
12-01-2005, 08:22 PM
geh....im not sayin this because i dont have those event items (i dont exactly go on a lot...and ppl dont exactly tell me wen events r :S)

but...i think u should keep event goin the way u r admins...cause...not EVERY1 has em...i only c like maybe 2 ppl usin em at once...but definetely change up the event...death matches really...eh...too much

maybe like a team match...like teams of 3 then random drawings to c matches...like 1 on 1...2 on 2 then 1 on 1....or hell....3 on 3 if u want.....might take a bit of time but its def more fair...and u can make sure no1 cheats...put em in a ring and all...

then like...maybe the winnin team can choose who gets the event item...maybe give liek a 1-3 day time limit to choose or somethin...

that was just the 1st thing that popped in my head right now...so....ya...too lazy to think

but somethin other then dm would be nice
This is the entire reason of this thread...
We are discussing new events already.
Also, putting a time limit on event items is extremely silly.*
*Toned the insult down so I don't get flamed.

Wind_Master
12-01-2005, 10:37 PM
(not flaming) You wouldnt have saud that if you didnt have all 3, you complain when only 2 people got lavagun that u wanted more events for it!

I earned them cause I owned the living **** out of anything that moved. I wasnt their for lava gun....am I complaining? Your really starting to tick me off kara lover....

bahamutstevetff
12-01-2005, 10:58 PM
Congratulations onion boy :P

Huwajux
12-01-2005, 11:31 PM
I earned them cause I owned the living **** out of anything that moved. I wasnt their for lava gun....am I complaining? Your really starting to tick me off kara lover....
Calm down. Indeed it is true you wouldn't of put those list of names down if you weren't on them.

Wind_Master
12-02-2005, 01:27 AM
Calm down. Indeed it is true you wouldn't of put those list of names down if you weren't on them.

Bealive what you want. Your wrong but whatever :whatever:

anubis_wing
12-02-2005, 02:14 AM
Why not an event where you walk around a small platforum to the end if you fall yer out

jkool666
12-02-2005, 03:58 AM
Sorry Jin... He is right... My guess is you probably wouldn't if you had all 3 event weapons and as example, got them last week. No one is that stupid.

RykuZ
12-02-2005, 04:01 AM
Zone is starting to become like a playerworld in a sort of way o.o
Anyways, ideas:

Barrel Wars

Obstacle Race

Hoverbike Race

Prison Room (?)

Labyrinth - an event that's a maze, that has at least 10 different kinds of gmaps so that players can't really tell which maze is which (and so they won't memorize the mazes)

Shoot-Out - Shoot the target until it becomes destroyed, and you get temporary event weapons just for the event, and you just shoot the target)

Ammo Stocker - An event that you keep on grabbing the ammo tables, and whoever stocks 15 ammo boxes first wins - ever ammo box is 5 grabs, and there is a fraction that says 1/5, 2/5, etc. depending on how many times you grab it.

Food Eater - Same concept as Ammo Stocker, but a few changes - Your hp starts out at 5, and whenever you grab the table in front of you, it says a fraction such as 1/5, 1/3, 1/8, or 1/2 (something along that line) and whoever gets their hp to 100 wins. The bigger the fraction, say 1/2, the less it heals, while the smaller the fraction, say 1/8, the more it heals.
Example: If you grab the table once, it says 1/3. If you grab the table again, it says 2/3. If you grab the table the third time, the player says like *GULP* or like MMM... and you freeze for 2 seconds, and your hp goes up 30. Then, you can grab again and again to get more food.

DanceDance Zonalution - A dance pad and a screen in front of you, and it's just like DDR, just pixellated (with arrows in front of you and you need to walk around/step on the dance pad). You need to walk your character around the dance pad, not just press arrow keys or whatever you use to move. Whoever matches up the most arrow

Copy Cat - Some guy (NPC) with a weird spaceman outfit stands on a podium, and the players all have their own spaces. Whatever the NPC does, you have to copy him. Whoever gets anything wrong gets a first warning, and the second time they get kicked out automatically for screwing up.

Since event weapons are pretty much ruled out by the majority of the players, I'd say that there could be "Clothes Points," which players can win in events. Clothes Points (CPs) can be exchanged for different style clothing, and CPs are not tradable.

Also, there should be automatic events (like how the worlds are pretty much giant events hosting by themselves) - before the event starts, there is an automatic announcement (ex. Hoverbike Race is about to begin!) and when a player wins, they are automatically rewarded 1 CP. Then, an announcement after the event (ex. rykuz [Rykuz] wins!). Each event has a 5-10 minute break before the next event for intermission, buying clothes, talking to other players, etc.

Maybe, instead of CPs, there could be PP (Prize Points), where you could exchange PP for ganis.

Shadox
12-02-2005, 06:05 PM
Zone is starting to become like a playerworld in a sort of way o.o
Anyways, ideas:

Barrel Wars

Obstacle Race

Hoverbike Race

Prison Room (?)

Labyrinth - an event that's a maze, that has at least 10 different kinds of gmaps so that players can't really tell which maze is which (and so they won't memorize the mazes)

Shoot-Out - Shoot the target until it becomes destroyed, and you get temporary event weapons just for the event, and you just shoot the target)

Ammo Stocker - An event that you keep on grabbing the ammo tables, and whoever stocks 15 ammo boxes first wins - ever ammo box is 5 grabs, and there is a fraction that says 1/5, 2/5, etc. depending on how many times you grab it.

Food Eater - Same concept as Ammo Stocker, but a few changes - Your hp starts out at 5, and whenever you grab the table in front of you, it says a fraction such as 1/5, 1/3, 1/8, or 1/2 (something along that line) and whoever gets their hp to 100 wins. The bigger the fraction, say 1/2, the less it heals, while the smaller the fraction, say 1/8, the more it heals.
Example: If you grab the table once, it says 1/3. If you grab the table again, it says 2/3. If you grab the table the third time, the player says like *GULP* or like MMM... and you freeze for 2 seconds, and your hp goes up 30. Then, you can grab again and again to get more food.

DanceDance Zonalution - A dance pad and a screen in front of you, and it's just like DDR, just pixellated (with arrows in front of you and you need to walk around/step on the dance pad). You need to walk your character around the dance pad, not just press arrow keys or whatever you use to move. Whoever matches up the most arrow

Copy Cat - Some guy (NPC) with a weird spaceman outfit stands on a podium, and the players all have their own spaces. Whatever the NPC does, you have to copy him. Whoever gets anything wrong gets a first warning, and the second time they get kicked out automatically for screwing up.

Since event weapons are pretty much ruled out by the majority of the players, I'd say that there could be "Clothes Points," which players can win in events. Clothes Points (CPs) can be exchanged for different style clothing, and CPs are not tradable.

Also, there should be automatic events (like how the worlds are pretty much giant events hosting by themselves) - before the event starts, there is an automatic announcement (ex. Hoverbike Race is about to begin!) and when a player wins, they are automatically rewarded 1 CP. Then, an announcement after the event (ex. rykuz [Rykuz] wins!). Each event has a 5-10 minute break before the next event for intermission, buying clothes, talking to other players, etc.

Maybe, instead of CPs, there could be PP (Prize Points), where you could exchange PP for ganis.
I like the DDZ, and the Copy cat one, seeing as most ppl are so used to doing both of them anyways (whenever I get bored I DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY!, and lotsa ppl have fun copying other people)

Wind_Master
12-02-2005, 11:40 PM
Sorry Jin... He is right... My guess is you probably wouldn't if you had all 3 event weapons and as example, got them last week. No one is that stupid.

I still got them. I got them when I could own anyone. I could problly still beat anyone but thats beside the point.

bahamutstevetff
12-03-2005, 07:23 AM
Gah, this thread needs to get back on topic!

VulcanP2P
12-03-2005, 08:04 AM
Removed the flames and spam...try to stay on topic.

SayianOozaru
12-03-2005, 08:42 AM
ddr or w/e is *** x.x other than that i like em'...

Wind_Master
12-03-2005, 05:53 PM
ddr or w/e is *** x.x other than that i like em'...

*cough* ddc *cough* hes cool though.

bahamutstevetff
12-03-2005, 08:07 PM
Y&a he was fun, what was the topic.

Wind_Master
12-03-2005, 08:09 PM
I feel events on Zone are getting really repetative.
This is why I'm suggesting that we have some different style events. If any of the other staff members agree with it. Such as target shooting etc. I'm working on some levels at the moment. But give me some ideas to add in. Also, we need some prizes that aren't too great so that us event hosters must ask Stefan's permission, thus delaying everyone's fun.
These events wouldn't include killing each other, meaning people who have "Friends" won't stick together. It will be a great change from the last-one-standing tactic. It is really getting dry.
I'll edit this post to keep it up to date with your suggestions. I really need some good imaginations. (NONE OF THIS FANTASY STUFF)
*Edit
Here is the area where people will be warped to, when wanting to take part in an event. It is very plain since I have no scenery scripts.
Also the second one is my barrel war map. If someone could add bunches of barrels to where the section of flooring are, that would be great.

That was the topic

bahamutstevetff
12-03-2005, 08:26 PM
Ya I agree with the new style events as constand DM events suck.

Wind_Master
12-03-2005, 11:24 PM
Ya I agree with the new style events as constand DM events suck.

Not really, the DM is good but could be better.

bahamutstevetff
12-04-2005, 12:36 AM
They should be hosted less frequently. Your not around for most pf them, they suck now!

Wind_Master
12-04-2005, 12:39 AM
They should be hosted less frequently. Your not around for most pf them, they suck now!

Ya, I agree.

MisterMastermind
12-04-2005, 01:28 AM
their is like 14 rps out and i think 13 bps out and like 13 or 14 reapers out? that's too many, now everyone and their grandmother has them!

Wind_Master
12-04-2005, 02:07 AM
their is like 14 rps out and i think 13 bps out and like 13 or 14 reapers out? that's too many, now everyone and their grandmother has them!

lol ya, theirs problly 30 p2p's? and half of them own event weapons....

bahamutstevetff
12-04-2005, 07:32 AM
ya its getting stupid, there should be tornements with the people who have them, the top 3 winners keep them.

Wind_Master
12-04-2005, 07:50 AM
ya its getting stupid, there should be tornements with the people who have them, the top 3 winners keep them.

That would be a good idea but I personally dont like it. Everyone who has an event item now should keep them but in the future....have like 2 or 3 people get each event item.

bahamutstevetff
12-04-2005, 08:04 AM
Make the reapers buyable, and create new weapons.

Wind_Master
12-04-2005, 08:05 AM
Make the reapers buyable, and create new weapons.

We have too many weapons as it is, yet the game is boring.

bahamutstevetff
12-04-2005, 08:06 AM
Ya, but if everyone has them then they will just be normal, make new ones but host only liek 3 events for each.

Wind_Master
12-04-2005, 08:08 AM
Ya, but if everyone has them then they will just be normal, make new ones but host only liek 3 events for each.

Ya, I wanna be ET but they wont hire me for 3 reasons:

1. Vulcan hates me
2. I have a bad reputation
3. They would never hire a black man *cough* its cause im black *cough*

lol j/p bout that third one but you get my point....

bahamutstevetff
12-04-2005, 08:10 AM
I Could mhave been an ET if gambet hadenty come back. :S

Wind_Master
12-04-2005, 08:10 AM
I Could mhave been an ET if gambet hadenty come back. :S

Gambet is cool, he is smart and raps.

bahamutstevetff
12-04-2005, 08:14 AM
Not dissin gambet, but i missed out ;'(.

Wind_Master
12-04-2005, 08:16 AM
Not dissin gambet, but i missed out ;'(.

Ya, you got dissed son. (that isnt flaming....or is it?)

lmao, when I wake up in the morning all these spam posts are gunna be deleted...all I can say is that spamming is my Christmas present to Vulcan,Darlene,Stefan and the zone community.

bahamutstevetff
12-04-2005, 08:17 AM
Ya, We have fun like this, but vulcan come later and deletes them all, but we have fun nonetheless.

Wind_Master
12-04-2005, 08:19 AM
Ya, We have fun like this, but vulcan come later and deletes them all, but we have fun nonetheless.

Ya, than he yells at me since he hates me....ever since that day.

It was an accident but ill tell ya. He said their were gunna be no events today due to a hurricane in his town. I said YES and he thought I was saying YES to him having a hurricane...ever since....DAMN ONION ICECREAM!!!

bahamutstevetff
12-04-2005, 08:21 AM
ROFLMAO, Vulcan forives of you be nice to him, I dissed the hell out of him once, never expected him tio be so cool about it, now he enjoys ignoring me!

Wind_Master
12-04-2005, 08:23 AM
ROFLMAO, Vulcan forives of you be nice to him, I dissed the hell out of him once, never expected him tio be so cool about it, now he enjoys ignoring me!

He told me to shut up :(

bahamutstevetff
12-04-2005, 08:23 AM
Ill spank him.

Wind_Master
12-04-2005, 08:25 AM
Ill spank him.

lmao....ya hes gunna be mad when he sees these posts....I shotgun that he cant ban us...phew! now were safe.

bahamutstevetff
12-04-2005, 08:26 AM
:), Weve messed around like this many times and he hasent banned us. ;). hes scared well crank up his deaths.

Wind_Master
12-04-2005, 08:27 AM
:), Weve messed around like this many times and he hasent banned us. ;). hes scared well crank up his deaths.

lol, hes already got like a billion more deaths than kills. But hes cool....I saw him irl.

bahamutstevetff
12-04-2005, 08:29 AM
?Ya, i like vulcan, never seen him irl, but hes cool. (maybe he wont deleat these threads now ;).

Wind_Master
12-04-2005, 08:30 AM
?Ya, i like vulcan, never seen him irl, but hes cool. (maybe he wont deleat these threads now ;).

lol, ya....so back on topic....

umm we need new events and lots of them.

bahamutstevetff
12-04-2005, 08:31 AM
Damn diddly right, cos the DM events are boaring. I win them all the time.

Wind_Master
12-04-2005, 08:32 AM
Damn diddly right, cos the DM events are boaring. I win them all the time.

They banned me from events.

bahamutstevetff
12-04-2005, 08:34 AM
I can take part, i just dont get what i win, i wanted to choose who i gave it to, but tench got it as he was runner up.

Huwajux
12-04-2005, 03:43 PM
Ya, I wanna be ET but they wont hire me for 3 reasons:

1. Vulcan hates me
2. I have a bad reputation

Please stop making cheap shots to become a staff member. If Stefan feels the need for one, he will ask.
Vulcan does not hate you, your miss interpreting the situation.

MisterMastermind
12-05-2005, 02:53 PM
New events and maybe only 5 winners, maybe 12 at most because that would feature everyone on the hiscores list =O but 3 would be bad because some people probably wouldn't be on when events are because their time zone wouldn't allow it.

bahamutstevetff
12-05-2005, 05:32 PM
?Yea, some should be hosted at 8 oclock english time for meeeeee.

Wind_Master
12-05-2005, 10:43 PM
?Yea, some should be hosted at 8 oclock english time for meeeeee.

I think their should be different events at different times.

bahamutstevetff
12-06-2005, 06:43 AM
Yes ofcoarse.

MrsMastermind
12-06-2005, 12:58 PM
Why is it such a big deal that other people have event weapons? If they win them, they should keep them. Why have a maximum of a certain weapon because I know some of you will be screaming "I WANT IT!!".

jkool666
12-06-2005, 10:25 PM
Why is it such a big deal that other people have event weapons? If they win them, they should keep them. Why have a maximum of a certain weapon because I know some of you will be screaming "I WANT IT!!".
Use quotes please!!! I can't follow at all who that was from.
In regards to your post, half the servers p2p's should have the items...

MrsMastermind
12-06-2005, 10:30 PM
It's easy to follow. Anyways, let's say theres a new event weapon and there can only be a maximum of 5. If someone isn't there for those 5 events he doesn't get the weapon, you think that's fair? What the hell are you guys selfish or something!? If they get the weapon they earned it (or not I know they can lame, team etc..).

jkool666
12-07-2005, 12:33 AM
It's easy to follow. Anyways, let's say theres a new event weapon and there can only be a maximum of 5. If someone isn't there for those 5 events he doesn't get the weapon, you think that's fair? What the hell are you guys selfish or something!? If they get the weapon they earned it (or not I know they can lame, team etc..).
He or she... And they have earned it yes but who cares? Tough luck to them. When I missed the Reapers events I didn't care. Why would I their just a weapon. There are so many things that are better then them.

And its a rule that you have to use quotes when your post is regarding somone elses idea. And I think any MOD's would back me up that on some posts you make it is very hard to follow you. And by not making a quote your saying that your post is related to the post above you (which it wasn't) or the first post in the thread (which it wasn't). I said please come on :S.

RykuZ
12-07-2005, 01:41 AM
Speaking of event weapons...
I need my Red Pistols

and I bet I missed at least 3 events... that's more than half of the 5... that would be bad if like 15 of t he players were like me

Wind_Master
12-07-2005, 06:06 AM

I agree and I dont agree at the same time.

I agree because their should be alot of events.

I disagree because if theirs 3 event items...and we have 15 events for each.....3x15 is 45 (w00t did that in my head...im a big kid now)...45 event items given out is alot.

MrsMastermind
12-07-2005, 12:26 PM
He or she... And they have earned it yes but who cares? Tough luck to them. When I missed the Reapers events I didn't care. Why would I their just a weapon. There are so many things that are better then them. See, that's you. You wouldn't care but some people would.

And its a rule that you have to use quotes when your post is regarding somone elses idea. And I think any MOD's would back me up that on some posts you make it is very hard to follow you. And by not making a quote your saying that your post is related to the post above you (which it wasn't) or the first post in the thread (which it wasn't). I said please come on :S.

Why are you making a big deal out of this? :\

Huwajux
12-07-2005, 07:13 PM
I agree because their should be alot of events.
Weren't you stating you only wanted the first 3 people who won event items to keep them?
Why are you making a big deal out of this? :\
He isn't. You are.

icemaster
12-07-2005, 07:58 PM
2 many things to quote so ill just say this

gabs...ya u r HEADING, *notes the heading*, toward makin it serious, but in reality no1 is makin it serious...

but um....jesse, i knew exactly who she was talkn 2 :S

quotes arent really needed, if u follow things it should be farely easy to follow ppl

and is it really a rule to quote ppl wen needed? if so, this forum is goin downhill in my book...its a game forum, not a school assignment

Huwajux
12-07-2005, 08:00 PM
and is it really a rule to quote ppl wen needed? if so, this forum is goin downhill in my book...its a game forum, not a school assignment
Nobody said it was, yet it dusnt ned intrente junkies on it.

Jackel9
12-07-2005, 08:35 PM
Man i love Graal.

Huwajux
12-07-2005, 08:40 PM
Man i love Graal.
Are you trying to promote Graal consistantly?

icemaster
12-07-2005, 09:58 PM

hardcore gamers do this a lot...doesnt make them ne less of a person if they do

if nethin, more internet junkies r needed

Huwajux
12-07-2005, 10:25 PM
if nethin, more internet junkies r needed
Wow that was a stupid sentence.

Wind_Master
12-08-2005, 12:36 AM

Stop flaming and spamming

Darksoul Spam/Flame count= All of his posts

jkool666
12-08-2005, 03:53 AM
but um....jesse, i knew exactly who she was talkn 2 :S

How? She like didn't specify at all who she was talking to. And it would be much easier for me to follow her posts if I didn't have to repetidly go back pages for it. And I'm talking about a number of threads not just this one.

*For This Post* If you miss an event to bad so sad. Its just a game, and a weapon is just an item in the game. Most players would probably agree event items arn't that great. The only event items that I can see being slightly fun would be Reapers only because of the gun/sword. Bluepistols and redpistols are just lame remakes of appirces and aprippers so technically you already have them.

icemaster
12-08-2005, 03:27 PM

nah, think b4 u post next time, much needed to be said advice

think about it -_-

now internet junkies....u were sayin how we dont need internet junkies

o look there it is, nice spellin btw...i may shorten/abbreviate my words, but i dont mkae tpyos liek taht :p

now then...internet junky = 1 whos on the internet a lot correct? or does many things on the internet

now...u are referring to the graal forums when u said we dont need internet junkies...

now, tell me about this thought, more internet junkies would mean more ppl would be more active on the forums, which would mean they play graal and internet junkies would do so a lot, which is wat stefan wants...he WANTS ppl to play

more internet junkies = more ppl, more playin, more activity in the forums

ya...we sure dont want that

o i should also point the fact the internet junkies know a lot of ppl online, most do neway, correct?

ok then, thats MORE ppl to learn about graal and try it out...

so i say to u, dark soul, if nethin we need more internet junkies to add on the play to graal...more ppl to vs, more talent out there, etc...

if u dont want that, then u obviously dont want more friends, meet new ppl, c the talent, experience a growing generation...which would be sad

i for 1 love meetin new ppl, so if nethin...i wish more ppl would play

so how can u sit there and say that internet junkies arent needed

i am an internet junky for 1, u can diss me for it idc, ive learned this cause well...im always on the computer (doin somethin online)...basically wenever im at home im on the comp...thats basically an internet junky...but i meet many ppl everyday and its fun, i do many things irl as well so dont go and say somethin along the lines of i have no life

i have a job, i hang out with my friends a lot, i have time for the comp wen i can go online so i can keep in touch with these friends as well...internet junkies...idk wat ur definition is...but w/e it is...its wrong...cause they r needed here

so darky IN SHORT

internet junkies = a better graal, and who knows u may find that special some1

*takes it back, spins, fakes the defender, shoots the 3, AND SWISH*

so flame all u want, idc =]

also, dont even try to diss my typin on this 1, uve said it b4, if u say it again, thats all ull have =]

FOR JESSE

How? She like didn't specify at all who she was talking to. And it would be much easier for me to follow her posts if I didn't have to repetidly go back pages for it. And I'm talking about a number of threads not just this one.

*For This Post* If you miss an event to bad so sad. Its just a game, and a weapon is just an item in the game. Most players would probably agree event items arn't that great. The only event items that I can see being slightly fun would be Reapers only because of the gun/sword. Bluepistols and redpistols are just lame remakes of appirces and aprippers so technically you already have them.

i knew cause well...i followed along lol

and about the event items, yes, thats true...who cares if u miss an event, i dont have ne event items...and idc cause its ONLY A GAME...basically repeated wat u said, but givin my agreein sentence to it =]

however...some ppl may find em fun...i want reapers BADLY...but i dont go around sayin it...i have like 350 days left or somethin on my accnt...theyll eventually fall into my inventory...so to those who beg, just wait for it...

for those who want less...stop whining...cause then wat, if a max of 50 ppl can have event weaps then wat? wat if 10 of those quit? is it up to the admins to make sure they theyr r exactly 50 out there? or make sure theres not more?

its fine, but if they wanna do events make it like how they do it sometimes, for money, grenades, etc...and change it up would ya XD, dm is our only event =[

LONGGGG post, enjoy =]

Darlene159
12-08-2005, 03:53 PM
quotes arent really needed, if u follow things it should be farely easy to follow ppl

and is it really a rule to quote ppl wen needed? if so, this forum is goin downhill in my book...its a game forum, not a school assignmentMight want to read the froum rules sometime. It is common sense as to why you should quote people :\

OUT OF COURTESY FOR THE READERS, WE ASK THAT YOU ALWAYS QUOTE WHO YOU ARE SPEAKING TO!

bahamutstevetff
12-08-2005, 05:36 PM
I barely ever quote.

Wind_Master
12-09-2005, 12:33 AM
I barely ever quote.

I quote alot :)

But as to get on topic, are some of these ideas going to get added?

jkool666
12-09-2005, 06:21 AM
Might want to read the froum rules sometime. It is common sense as to why you should quote people :\
Thank you for some support about my request for her quotes lol.

bahamutstevetff
12-09-2005, 06:50 AM
I quote alot :)

But as to get on topic, are some of these ideas going to get added?

Hopefully they will.

Jackel9
12-09-2005, 06:08 PM
Would be funny if I quote myself

Jackel9
12-09-2005, 06:10 PM
Would be funny if I quote myself
There you have it.lol

Huwajux
12-09-2005, 07:23 PM
Darksoul Spam/Flame count= All of his posts
What a stupid/flaming sentence.
I would read Touya's big fat old post of flame/spam yet why should I? I own you all.

bahamutstevetff
12-09-2005, 08:45 PM
I would read Touya's big fat old post of flame/spam yet why should I? I own you all.

Your the most hypocritical person ever, because that was spam/flame.

Huwajux
12-10-2005, 12:30 AM
Your the most hypocritical person ever, because that was spam/flame.
You didn't even realise I was being hypocritical on purpose.

icemaster
12-10-2005, 02:29 AM

actually my last post i didnt spam/flame at all, i just showed you why internet junkies would be better, basically...the complete opposite of what you think...im hoping it changed your mind cause...that is obvious...:/

ill repeat it for a shorter definition and explanation

internet junkies = a greater graal

Might want to read the froum rules sometime. It is common sense as to why you should quote people :\

yes, but i didnt say its not needed or shouldnt be used, all i said was it wasnt against the rules ^^

Wind_Master
12-10-2005, 04:44 AM

You own us all? What dream world are you living in Mr.Outkast?

Huwajux
12-10-2005, 12:21 PM
You own us all? What dream world are you living in Mr.Outkast?
Since a lot of people have been insulting me lately for those posts I have made, I will tell you since you can't get it into your heads yet. I was taking the piss out of Zone forum posters, by acting like them and the way they type/talk. Yet, now I'll just learn to ignore your flame/spam and hope the moderators do their job. Much easier than trying to make you understand something.

bahamutstevetff
12-10-2005, 03:04 PM
You overreact, you are a drama queen!

Darlene159
12-10-2005, 03:30 PM
Learn to not turn every thread into a flame war
closed