PDA

View Full Version : Kill Stealing

Huwajux
11-24-2005, 10:35 PM
Many of the players these days have lost a lot kills due to other people swiping them at the last second. Well I suggest that whoever damaged the opponent the most, should get the exp when the opponent dies. Anyone agree?

DrDrizzle
11-24-2005, 10:52 PM
sorry,but i dont....

SayianOozaru
11-24-2005, 10:56 PM
I've thought of that once before...never posted about it though. Ya i agree, the system for getting the person's exp should go in hits...same with the kills (if you shot the guy 6 times, and another guy shoots him 1 time, and the guy dies, the kill should count towards you. Also this might get to be a little hard? There'd have to be a reset, after you die...Example;

Some guy is fighting a guy on your team, you don't jump in, u wait for the outcome of the fight. The guy on your team loses, so he should get no exp.(when the enemy dies) But the guy on the opposite team is down to 73 hp, and doesn't heal, because he thinks he can beat you too. So you guys fight, and you beat him, with 68 hp left. You would get the exp from the enemy, and the guy that died before would get no exp, even though he got the enemy down to 73 hp. Then the process would continue with you (since you won))

I like the idea :)

Huwajux
11-24-2005, 10:58 PM
sorry,but i dont....
Give reasons. x_x

DrDrizzle
11-24-2005, 11:06 PM
i don't have any reasons...sorry. I just don't think its a good idea....

haunter
11-24-2005, 11:24 PM
KSing is an issue in most online games. Deal with it.

skyler87
11-25-2005, 12:10 AM
Why make it a big deal when it doesn't have to be?
If it is actually possible script-wise, I think it'd be a great idea to give whoever does the most damage to the person to get the exp. On this server, it always seems like a race to see who can kill someone. If theres ten people fighting in some kind of brawl, there will always be someone who will get hit hard with something, everyone will know that person is low HP, and they will ALL stop fighting and start desperately trying to get the killing hit on that one person. It's not really THAT big a deal, no, but it would be more fun if whoever did more damage actually did get the exp, that way you wouldn't have to focus on just getting those last hits in and you could focus on just being the better player and doing more damage.

Wind_Master
11-25-2005, 12:58 AM

I agree.

Akoalin
11-25-2005, 01:45 AM
Many of the players these days have lost a lot kills due to other people swiping them at the last second. Well I suggest that whoever damaged the opponent the most, should get the exp when the opponent dies. Anyone agree?
I agree, my kills would be triple what they are if it was based on who did the most damage...

icemaster
11-25-2005, 01:53 AM
i don't have any reasons...sorry. I just don't think its a good idea....

u want a reason? ill give u 1

ur in a spar, and ur fightin a guy, u do like 40 damage to ur opponent, then some kid comes and does the rest of the 60, then he gets the exp...but he interfered....

theres an example...and i can already see this happening, people complainin about THAT

have to agree with him

jkool666
11-25-2005, 03:07 AM
Agreed
Who cares? Myself, I have had kills stole from me and we have all stole our fair share aswell. To me it doesn't matter. It should be fun enough just shooting at your opponent not worrying about who kills them.

Bl0nkt
11-25-2005, 04:33 AM
OMG MY KILLS BEEN STOLTED BAN DAT NUB AND MAKE A LONG SYSTEM SO IT DOESNT HAPPEN AGAIN :( :( :( :(

bahamutstevetff
11-25-2005, 07:38 AM
rofl, its the most pathetic thing i ever heard, if someone steals your kill you can get it back by killing him or if hes on your team just deal with it and move on. and whai if you do like 30 exp and i come along and do 60 bless me then u finish him, i get the EXP :D.

Huwajux
11-25-2005, 04:54 PM
Rofl! This is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard. If someone steals your kill, you can get it back by killing him or if he's on your team, just deal with it and move on. What if you do like 30 exp and I come along and do 60? Bless me then you finish him. I get the EXP :D.
Ok part of this post is to translate and part of it is this.
Online games or not. The game is there for YOU to enjoy. You don't receive fun from watching other people playing. So why should they interrupt you in your enjoyment?

bahamutstevetff
11-25-2005, 05:36 PM
maybe for their enjoyment.

Wind_Master
11-25-2005, 07:23 PM
I agree with ixi. I have had alot of people steal my kills and it dont bother me. If someone steals my kills, ill deal with them later. (unless their my friend). I can see darky's point also. Getting your kills stolen from you after all that time trying to kill the enemy and some newb steals your kill. It does get annoying at times.

icemaster
11-26-2005, 12:10 AM
Ok part of this post is to translate and part of it is this.
Online games or not. The game is there for YOU to enjoy. You don't receive fun from watching other people playing. So why should they interrupt you in your enjoyment?

actually the key with online games is to play with other people, so the people make it enjoyed...so...

people = enjoyment

in online games mainly, but even in regular games, would u rather vs a comp in tekken or a friend :P

MisterMastermind
11-26-2005, 01:07 AM
actually the key with online games is to play with other people, so the people make it enjoyed...so...

people = enjoyment

in online games mainly, but even in regular games, would u rather vs a comp in tekken or a friend :P
A comp because all my friends suck at tekken, not the point though. I think ksing promotes competition. I ks alot but the trick is to get where ur team mate hits your back and you have a good shot at you opponent. ;)

Huwajux
11-26-2005, 12:27 PM
I wish they could bring back the "Explosives kill teamates" rule. That would teach them...

Wind_Master
11-26-2005, 04:35 PM
I wish they could bring back the "Explosives kill teamates" rule. That would teach them...

lol. Ya that was fun. We could bring it back but im sure too many people would abuse it.

icemaster
11-27-2005, 12:33 AM
lol. Ya that was fun. We could bring it back but im sure too many people would abuse it.

sure? damn straight they would, hell id abuse it ^^, and im a good guy lol

bbabba
11-27-2005, 02:22 AM
I used it on newbs who wast valubale room for p2p's

Wind_Master
11-27-2005, 05:29 AM
I used it on newbs who wast valubale room for p2p's

That would be an example of abusing it.