PDA

View Full Version : There has to be something left.

MisterMastermind
11-24-2005, 07:03 AM
Upon winning Reapers from and Event I completed my collection of event items still being given out. I have also accomplished 300k experience (Legend) and 3 kills-1 death I have nothing left to accomplish. Someone think of something else needed to accompolish on zone. Maybe like new event weapons or a higher rank, maybe like Immortal at 400k and God at 500k. Or at least someone gimme something to do zone wise >_< I'm afraid zone will start to get boring ='(

SayianOozaru
11-24-2005, 07:17 AM
i've made 7 new weapons (check the gfx thread) not sure when/if they'll be implemented though :\

BrAwLeR
11-24-2005, 03:13 PM
Your also forgetting Guild Wars and the return of CTF. Oh yea, congrats on getting to Legend. You could also find a solid stratagy for beating me with Red Pistols, just kidding. ^^

bahamutstevetff
11-24-2005, 05:38 PM
i was thinking maybe a prize when u reach like 1k killswith every weapon, that would be something to work on.

Wind_Master
11-24-2005, 07:35 PM
Upon winning Reapers from and Event I completed my collection of event items still being given out. I have also accomplished 300k experience (Legend) and 3 kills-1 death I have nothing left to accomplish. Someone think of something else needed to accompolish on zone. Maybe like new event weapons or a higher rank, maybe like Immortal at 400k and God at 500k. Or at least someone gimme something to do zone wise >_< I'm afraid zone will start to get boring ='(

Beside thr rank...now you know how I feel. I got all event items (beside the lavagun) the first day they came out. Its been boring ever since.

jkool666
11-24-2005, 08:37 PM
Heres an idea... Get a 4:1 ratio. Theres somthing you haven't done ;) work on that.

Wind_Master
11-24-2005, 09:47 PM
Heres an idea... Get a 4:1 ratio. Theres somthing you haven't done ;) work on that.

Me or Jar-head?

anubis_wing
11-24-2005, 11:56 PM
Jin you have like a 30:1 ratio.

Wind_Master
11-25-2005, 12:57 AM
Jin you have like a 30:1 ratio.

ya, lol :)

icemaster
11-25-2005, 02:00 AM
Beside thr rank...now you know how I feel. I got all event items (beside the lavagun) the first day they came out. Its been boring ever since.

ill take ur lavagun if u dont want it o-o

we ARE brothers....i think that should be legal :P

even tho vulcan apparantly is against it...he prob didnt read my arguements :frown: (some thread about it)

Wind_Master
11-25-2005, 02:27 AM
ill take ur lavagun if u dont want it o-o

we ARE brothers....i think that should be legal :P

even tho vulcan apparantly is against it...he prob didnt read my arguements :frown: (some thread about it)

I dont have lavagun.

icemaster
11-25-2005, 02:40 AM
I dont have lavagun.

o...mis-interpreted ur post lol, wat about the others :D

Huwajux
11-25-2005, 04:57 PM
o...mis-interpreted ur post lol, wat about the others :D
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62222
Don't you listen?

icemaster
11-26-2005, 12:13 AM
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62222
Don't you listen?

1st of all, i cant listen to words that are to be read
2nd of all didnt u "read" wat i said? i said the whole thing with vulcan and saying no
3rd of all...if he read my posts there hed completely agree with me, i said the same as kds just more explained

seriously -_-, if its urs u should do wat u want with it...sry admins, but its dumb to take away free will with event weapons...

MisterMastermind
11-26-2005, 01:13 AM
I have about 7,000 kills from when I was a noob. I have about 21,000 kills. that would recquire getting another 8k kills without a single death, which is very hard now that laming isn't very possible.i was thinking maybe a prize when u reach 1k kills with every weapon.that would be something to work on.What about gravitron and flamethrower? Who the hell you trying to kid?!

bahamutstevetff
11-26-2005, 07:06 AM
thats one hell of a challenge

Huwajux
11-26-2005, 12:26 PM
1st of all, i cant listen to words that are to be read
2nd of all didnt u "read" wat i said? i said the whole thing with vulcan and saying no
3rd of all...if he read my posts there hed completely agree with me, i said the same as kds just more explained

seriously -_-, if its urs u should do wat u want with it...sry admins, but its dumb to take away free will with event weapons...
1. What the hell does that say? I can't understand it.
2. What the hell does that say? I can't understand it.
3. What the hell does that say? I can't understand it.

Owners of event items should have no right to pass it on to a friend. It will make all of you "Friends" unbalanced, more so.

Wind_Master
11-26-2005, 04:38 PM
That would recquire getting another 8k kills without a single death.

LMAO!!! Thats funny. No one would ever get that. Not even if they were 20x better than Tao was.

Good luck though. ^^

icemaster
11-27-2005, 12:31 AM
What about gravitron and flamethrower? Who the hell you trying to kid?!

i love the grav :D

1. What the hell does that say? I can't understand it.
2. What the hell does that say? I can't understand it.
3. What the hell does that say? I can't understand it.

Owners of event items should have no right to pass it on to a friend. It will make all of you "Friends" unbalanced, more so.

if u really cant read wat im saying, then u shouldnt have been able to retaliate with the words u say here (after ur 3rd number)

and unbalanced friends im assuming u mean, um....lets c....who...um cares? if i had an event item, like...blue pistols, and i wanted ixi to have them (pretend like hes doesnt have em)...um...then i should b able to give that to him...who cares wat other friends think? tough ^^ (that was just an example)

Raeiphon
11-27-2005, 04:17 AM
Take an apprentice. IXI did it for me. I had a 4:1 death ratio before he started teaching me, now roughly my scale is 1:2. You'd be giving back to the community and creating a legacy for yourself, as that apprentice would become a legend, etc, then he would take an apprentice..

You'd broaden the spectrum for higher skilled players quite a bit. Try not to pick an abrasive person to be your apprentice, we have enough of those as it is..*coughjincough*

Graviton is simply an energy shotgun, I dont see whats so bad about. If all the shots hit, its an instant kill, you know that right?

Wind_Master
11-27-2005, 05:33 AM
Take an apprentice. IXI did it for me. I had a 4:1 death ratio before he started teaching me, now roughly my scale is 1:2. You'd be giving back to the community and creating a legacy for yourself, as that apprentice would become a legend, etc, then he would take an apprentice..

You'd broaden the spectrum for higher skilled players quite a bit. Try not to pick an abrasive person to be your apprentice, we have enough of those as it is..*coughjincough*

Graviton is simply an energy shotgun, I dont see whats so bad about. If all the shots hit, its an instant kill, you know that right?

I know im ****y. I dont need you telling me that. I know it as well as anyone does. Im ****y because my idol is T.O (who is very ****y). Im ****y because im good and was the best for a very long time. Im also ****y because wthinin the first week of me playing the game I was in the top 5 best players. I still am in that catorgory. i try not to be ****y but its a habbit.

icemaster
11-27-2005, 05:37 AM

actually that was mashos originally design i had for it, to make more ppl better...but that crashed so bad because the masters chose friends...friends who were already good...so it became more competitive amongst the guild then helping-wise toward newbs...so...i made now just freedom...i taught 1 person since playin, taught him for about....4 days? prob less...and it mproved him a lot...but i figure...im not gunna help out every1...so...i decided no more teachin for me...masho will be complete freedom choice ^^

so...over time...yes, we will teach newbs...as originally planned

edit: sry, thought i was in the masho thread lol, but geh...ill just leave it here neway ^^

MisterMastermind
11-27-2005, 08:00 AM
I'm Not too good at teaching stuff
You'd broaden the spectrum for higher skilled players quite a bit. Try not to pick an abrasive person to be your apprentice, we have enough of those as it is..*coughjincough*that's all there is left. Abrasive players, players who don't need training, and players who have no potential as a skilled master of zone. (with one exception who I'm porbably going to train if they stay online long enough.)

Graviton is simply an energy shotgun, I dont see whats so bad about. If all the shots hit, its an instant kill, you know that right?All the shots hit takes forever soooo long. I can chase the noobs around for a long time b4 i get a full shot or can kill them with gravitron, and seeing as gravitron isn't on iricia and Alpha lags that leave's deathmatch which few people go to unless their's an event.

Huwajux
11-27-2005, 11:18 AM
if u really cant read wat im saying, then u shouldnt have been able to retaliate with the words u say here (after ur 3rd number)

and unbalanced friends im assuming u mean, um....lets c....who...um cares? if i had an event item, like...blue pistols, and i wanted ixi to have them (pretend like hes doesnt have em)...um...then i should b able to give that to him...who cares wat other friends think? tough ^^ (that was just an example)
Your right. I cannot read what you are saying. But by no means did I say I couldn't read your last sentence.

icemaster
11-27-2005, 06:35 PM
Your right. I cannot read what you are saying. But by no means did I say I couldn't read your last sentence.

no offense, but its pretty clear wat im sayin...im usin punctuation, thats the key...u dont need full words, as long as u have punctuation in the right spots, its easily read....ur a sad man :S

and dont retaliate with "Oh, I'm a sad man because i type better grammar? Blah...Blah...Blah..." im sick of hearin it...i dont mean that here wen i say ur a sad man, i mean...u play graal....yet u dont know wat im sayin -_-...every1 speaks like this....maybe not on the forums...but basically every1 in the game...

i know u know wat im saying, ur just tryin to be.........geh.....not havin this post deleted by darlene....but ya....uve changed....go back to the way u were b4 this legend title....u were kewl back then...

bahamutstevetff
11-27-2005, 07:27 PM
Sometimes its hard to decipher what youya is saying on forums, but if u read it through, you can make it out, unless your a *******.

Huwajux
11-27-2005, 07:54 PM
no offense, but its pretty clear wat im sayin...im usin punctuation, thats the key...u dont need full words, as long as u have punctuation in the right spots, its easily read....ur a sad man :S

and dont retaliate with "Oh, I'm a sad man because i type better grammar? Blah...Blah...Blah..." im sick of hearin it...i dont mean that here wen i say ur a sad man, i mean...u play graal....yet u dont know wat im sayin -_-...every1 speaks like this....maybe not on the forums...but basically every1 in the game...

i know u know wat im saying, ur just tryin to be.........geh.....not havin this post deleted by darlene....but ya....uve changed....go back to the way u were b4 this legend title....u were kewl back then...
You stupid boy. This is a professional forum. It isn't one of your buddies chat rooms. Go hide under a rock.

Wind_Master
11-27-2005, 09:50 PM
You stupid boy. This is a professional forum. It isn't one of your buddies chat rooms. Go hide under a rock.

Can we not flame? please?

icemaster
11-27-2005, 11:14 PM

o, this is a "profesional" forum? sry, i didnt know u were gettin paid on grammar, guess im mkain under minumum wage then...cause i havent seen a check yet

i repeat...darky...uve become such a prick since i once knew u, wat happened? u used to b so kewl :frown:

im sry but im sayin it to the masho members, i didnt want to b rude but u wont care neway so....lol

the 2 members that r bant from masho...1 is darky...due to his...attitude

OMG IM LEGEND, I MUST BE PROPER, I MUST ACTUALLY CRITICIZE COMEPLTELY AND BE A DIRTBAG TO MY FRIENDS......well...u just lost 1 friend

added: for the heads note, if u say soemthin like...we were never friends...well i consider u a friend to me, and now i dont really care...theres basically 2 ppl on zone who r my actual friends neway...

ive had a bad day...and on top of that a bad month...im in critical states of mind...and im not up for ur crap

MisterMastermind
11-28-2005, 12:31 AM
theres basically 2 ppl on zone who r my actual friends neway...
Name those two people correctly. *pulls out apps* Please and Thank you.

jkool666
11-28-2005, 01:37 AM
To end Darkys pathetic disses on grammer (no offense but its getting old shut up). As I read in an email, words can be completely mixed up as long as the first and last letter are the same. But the email also states that only people with high inteligence can still read this. People with low inteligence will only think that its random letters added together. So Darky, this email states that you are stupid because you can't read words typed with few errors. (Now keep in mind I don't think your stupid, the email does). The main point of this post was to let you know that your *grammer disses* are getting old.

Wind_Master
11-28-2005, 01:49 AM
Ya, I agree with Jesse. Touya's grammer is perfectly readable to me.

icemaster
11-28-2005, 02:38 AM
Name those two people correctly. *pulls out apps* Please and Thank you.

sry but thats not really intimadtin enough XD

im not a mean person, so...i wont say who isnt allowed in...but nonetheless, darky is 1 of them due to his poor attitude...if he returned to the way he was, hes gladly welcomed in masho

Wind_Master
11-28-2005, 02:42 AM
sry but thats not really intimadtin enough XD

im not a mean person, so...i wont say who isnt allowed in...but nonetheless, darky is 1 of them due to his poor attitude...if he returned to the way he was, hes gladly welcomed in masho

He means who are your 2 true friends.....

icemaster
11-28-2005, 02:54 AM
He means who are your 2 true friends.....

o_O no lol, im saying 2 people are bant...not...2 friends :S

i ALSO stated that i really only have 2 friends that play graal...2 real friends

jkool666
11-28-2005, 02:57 AM

i ALSO stated that i really only have 2 friends that play graal...2 real friends
*Screams in chair* OH!!! I hope its me! (Jokes by the way ;))

Wind_Master
11-28-2005, 02:58 AM

He asked who your 2 true friends were.....

icemaster
11-28-2005, 03:23 AM
*Screams in chair* OH!!! I hope its me! (Jokes by the way ;))

XD

He asked who your 2 true friends were.....

o XD, jesse and ixi r my 2 best friends on graal...ixi cause hes a good kid, jesse cause ive known that sob for like a yr now lol

Wind_Master
11-28-2005, 03:31 AM
XD

o XD, jesse and ixi r my 2 best friends on graal...ixi cause hes a good kid, jesse cause ive known that sob for like a yr now lol

I thought it was DB and Jesse.

icemaster
11-28-2005, 03:37 AM
I thought it was DB and Jesse.

oooo ya i 4got db plays graal XD, so make that 3 best friends...every1 else is either a really good friend or acquaintences...or foe

jkool666
11-28-2005, 06:40 AM

OOO!!! It was me yes!!! *Pee's pants*... my bad guys....

bahamutstevetff
11-28-2005, 07:39 AM
YAY it was me!!!! *slips on jesses pee* oh thanks a lot tramp. *cough* helikesme morethanyou!*cough*

Huwajux
11-28-2005, 11:16 AM
o, this is a "profesional" forum? sry, i didnt know u were gettin paid on grammar,
I never said I was. By professional I mean nun uf tihs shti tlkin liek dis.
i repeat...darky...uve become such a prick since i once knew u, wat happened? u used to b so kewl :frown:
Pure flame.
the 2 members that r bant from masho...1 is darky...due to his...attitude
OMG IM LEGEND, I MUST BE PROPER, I MUST ACTUALLY CRITICIZE COMEPLTELY AND BE A DIRTBAG TO MY FRIENDS......well...u just lost 1 friend

During my period of being able to join, did I ask? No, guess why? I didn't want to. I'm loyal to Hayashi. Not like some people. (Sayian >_> :P)
Your still my friend, I'm not being a "Dirtbag" or any such thing. There is quite a lot of logic in which I speak. :) If you took the time to read what I said in my "Legend" thread. I was asking for something for "EVERYONE" to enjoy when they became Legend. Yet I admit someone did bring up the subject of me getting something special, I sort of got carried away.
theres basically 2 ppl on zone who r my actual friends neway...
Then you are very lonely.
ive had a bad day...and on top of that a bad month...im in critical states of mind...and im not up for ur crap
Then why write this big post of yours?

icemaster
11-28-2005, 09:28 PM
I never said I was. By professional I mean nun uf tihs shti tlkin liek dis.

well then if its professional, plz leave out the cursing :), :/

i could read CLEARLY wat u just said, i dont really c the prov with typin this way...

During my period of being able to join, did I ask? No, guess why? I didn't want to. I'm loyal to Hayashi. Not like some people. (Sayian >_> :P)
Your still my friend, I'm not being a "Dirtbag" or any such thing. There is quite a lot of logic in which I speak. :) If you took the time to read what I said in my "Legend" thread. I was asking for something for "EVERYONE" to enjoy when they became Legend. Yet I admit someone did bring up the subject of me getting something special, I sort of got carried away.

exactly y i said u wouldnt care but i said it neway, and hayashi :S, u realize that hayashi is a living-dead guild? theyve been around since lost souls, yet u rarely seen ne1 on, maybe 1 hayashi member on tag once in awhile :S...theyr like 490th rankin for gods sake....i was in hayashi myself...and look at u...if u were loyal to hayashi, thatd b the only guild u were in...i believe u r in a few...u dont make sense...and about the dirtbag remark, if u dont get it now...u never will.....

darky b4 legend = kewl
darky after = gotta act like a higher power wen were all on equal terms

Then you are very lonely.

no, if u read wat i said i only have 3 REAL GOOD FRIENDS, i didnt say every1 else was an enemy, those 3 friends r the only friends i would actually trust and would hang out with...no offense to every1 else, but ya id hang out with ya...but these 3 i actually know a lot...therefore there good friends of mine...let me restate somethin in different words...every1 who talks to me...is either a friend or foe...rarely ne foes...but only 3 ppl i actually trust a lot...so therefore i am not lonely, and if u still think that...u must be comparing my life to graal and graal only, stating if i only have 3 friends here thats it...thats all i have, nope sry to dissappoint ya but i have many friends irl

Then why write this big post of yours?

because maybe i need to let some steam off, and since no1 will speak up...i will...all u do is go around actin like a high and might admin...and u gotta be rude about everythin...

i rem 1 specific thread with gabs weapon idea...she said her idea, no insult to ne1, and ur like, "No...this weapon is already made, this is just altered. So next time stop being a ******* and post what could really be used, not what already exists."

i believe it was something like that :/

i dont mean to start fights, myabe its this damn month everythin goin down hill...but darky....plain and simply...uve changed...i dont wanna get either of us banned...i dont want to have posts deleted for stupid reasons...so OVERALL...all im saying...is uve changed

Wind_Master
11-28-2005, 10:47 PM
Cant we all just get along?

bahamutstevetff
11-28-2005, 10:56 PM
Cant we all just get along?

Jeez, your asking for a lot aren't you.

Wind_Master
11-28-2005, 11:06 PM
Jeez, your asking for a lot aren't you.

lmao! Ya, I guess. But it is the Christmas Season, anything is possible.

bahamutstevetff
11-28-2005, 11:43 PM
No, its only possible when the happy little elves of tinklywinkly town come and shine everyones shoes at easter and give out free lollipops to childresn who own unicorns.
Get my point ?

Wind_Master
11-29-2005, 12:11 AM
Get my point ?

not really. Sorry.

VulcanP2P
11-29-2005, 01:01 AM
Back on subject:

How does the rank Immortal at 500k sound?

Wind_Master
11-29-2005, 01:14 AM
Back on subject:

Sounds nice. Good thinking Vulcan. I might give you a raise if you keep this up. ^^

MrsMastermind
11-29-2005, 02:23 AM
You don't pay him. Or do you? :O

VulcanP2P
11-29-2005, 02:31 AM
I'm not paid, lol >_<

Wind_Master
11-29-2005, 02:36 AM
You don't pay him. Or do you? :O

Maybe :)....no i dont pay him :(...but I can get him a raise. Trust me. Whos the Black Master here? lol

I'm not paid, lol >_<

lol, I know. But ill still get you a raise,...somehow ;)

MisterMastermind
11-29-2005, 02:45 AM
Back on subject:

I said this in another thread.I'm not paid, lol >_<First time I have ever seen Vulcan say lol. I'm amazed. Oh and if you don't get paid you should at least get that shirt I told you about. STEFAN! Vulcan wants his money and he wants it NOW!

Wind_Master
11-29-2005, 03:12 AM
First time I have ever seen Vulcan say lol. I'm amazed.

Well it is christmas time. Anything is possible.

MrsMastermind
11-29-2005, 01:05 PM
Whos the Black Master here?

:O You win this round..

bahamutstevetff
11-29-2005, 08:42 PM
Immortal sounds awesome, I cant wait :P.

jkool666
11-29-2005, 10:12 PM
*Ignores Darks attempts to get the last word after Vulcan said drop it*

Immortal sounds awesome, I cant wait :P.
Lol man I think you need Legend first. :) Look forward to that :P. But yeah Immortal does sound cool. But I don't understand why zone strayed away from military ranks. It went from the military to basic every day games ranks.

bahamutstevetff
11-29-2005, 10:23 PM
Il;l be legend soon enough!

MrsMastermind
11-29-2005, 10:28 PM
I'm not to one who started it.

jkool666
11-29-2005, 11:08 PM
I'm not to one who started it.
Please make use of quotes. Its becoming extremely hard to understand who your talking to :S.

Wind_Master
11-30-2005, 01:05 AM
:O You win this round..

lol, I know...I know im black....

Back on topic. So Vulcan if you add this, ill be your bodyguard. (im black like that)

VulcanP2P
11-30-2005, 01:18 AM
I can't add it but I talked to Stefan about it and he said 500k was a good ammount. I'll ask him when he can add it in.

Wind_Master
11-30-2005, 02:51 AM
I can't add it but I talked to Stefan about it and he said 500k was a good ammount. I'll ask him when he can add it in.

Well, thats good enough :)

Shadox
11-30-2005, 03:11 AM
Well, thats good enough :)

heh i suppose the race for Legend is far over, and now the race for the Immortal rank has begun. *shoots an annoying pistol that race starters use*

MisterMastermind
11-30-2005, 03:50 AM
I don't suppose we should go for 1million exp now should we? (please no!) I dun't think anyone could stand to get over 500k experience. Oh and BTW I suggested Immortal so I would be the first to a certain point =0

Huwajux
11-30-2005, 06:49 PM
Oh and BTW I suggested Immortal so I would be the first to a certain point =0
?
Anyway I'm going to get it first. ^^

bahamutstevetff
11-30-2005, 10:17 PM
Im catching up fast considering how long ive been p2p :O

Wind_Master
11-30-2005, 11:02 PM
Im catching up fast considering how long ive been p2p :O

I guess, but you have been p2p for a few months now.

bahamutstevetff
11-30-2005, 11:14 PM
Yes, I have loads of p2p left, and im almost legend, 40k left.

Wind_Master
11-30-2005, 11:19 PM
Yes, I have loads of p2p left, and im almost legend, 40k left.

Nice, lol if you get immortal rank first...lol thats all I can say (not that your bad just alot of people got p2p before you)

bahamutstevetff
11-30-2005, 11:19 PM
I dont understand what your saying......

Wind_Master
11-30-2005, 11:23 PM
I dont understand what your saying......

You wouldnt....Im saying that Dark Soul and Jar-Head already have legend rank. If you get immortal before them, well than thats just akward.

bahamutstevetff
11-30-2005, 11:27 PM
:(, still i will be buzzin!

Wind_Master
11-30-2005, 11:28 PM
:(, still i will be buzzin!

Ya, good luck.

bahamutstevetff
11-30-2005, 11:29 PM
Thanx ;). (wow like 4 convos and were still getting along, maybe bush and bin laden can be a couple)!

Wind_Master
11-30-2005, 11:34 PM
Thanx ;). (wow like 4 convos and were still getting along, maybe bush and bin laden can be a couple)!

ROFL! Like I said it is christmas anything is possible. But back on topic. Their should be more than just 1 new rank. Their should be prizes for these ranks. Such As:

Legend Rank: When you reach this rank you will get alot of options addes. More cloths, more choices of color for weapons.

Immortal Rank: When you reach this rank you will get more cloths, personalized cloths, more color of weapons and you will be able to hold 10-medi-kits at a time. Also you will be able to get a weapon named after you (when you equip a weapon it will say like...example: Huwajux equipped Dark Appirces) this will only change the name for you own weapon and not the other players weapons.

bahamutstevetff
11-30-2005, 11:36 PM
IXIrifle lol

icemaster
12-01-2005, 01:10 AM

they already are...y else wouldnt we have attacked bin ladins family by now(at least) i mean...we did it to saddam :/

damn bush -_-

anubis_wing
12-01-2005, 01:21 AM
BAH! 500k for more clothes maybe just a little too much EH! How bouts 200k.

Wind_Master
12-01-2005, 02:41 AM
BAH! 500k for more clothes maybe just a little too much EH! How bouts 200k.

Legend rank for cloths. Immortal rank for more cloths.

MisterMastermind
12-02-2005, 02:14 PM
?
Anyway I'm going to get it first. ^^
;) Might wanna check exp board ;) Clothes! Clothes! Clothes! more clothes! more pants! The Typhoon-itron! :megaeek:

Shadox
12-02-2005, 05:37 PM
i'd never reach it....I'll probably never reach Elite, knowing me.....yeah I won't....im not happy, but the idea is good, I like

Wind_Master
12-02-2005, 11:38 PM
;) Might wanna check exp board ;) Clothes! Clothes! Clothes! more clothes! more pants! The Typhoon-itron! :megaeek:

I dont know. Darksoul is very good.

MisterMastermind
12-03-2005, 12:48 AM
I dont know. Darksoul is very good.
He's barely on though, and you're not giving me any credit skill wise, which is bad because i'm good, and I just confused myself. :confused:

Wind_Master
12-03-2005, 12:52 AM
He's barely on though, and you're not giving me any credit skill wise, which is bad because i'm good, and I just confused myself. :confused:

You are good and it will be a close race.