PDA

View Full Version : classic zone

FreakyQueen
11-23-2005, 07:11 AM
ive heard mention of it.. sounds interesting. only 5 weapons eh? that sounds fitting. something bad about having a lot of weapons is they can easily get unbalanced.. taking a guess at the weapons: plasmarifle, shotgun, appirces? (a gun that shoots 2 bullets from chamber :0), nah, apripper. combat knife and.. smg?
it would be interesting to have a classic zone world sometime i think.
will someone tell me more about it? (details not "it was cool / it sucked")

Dreth
11-24-2005, 02:33 AM
as i remember it was a bit more than 5 weapons, more like 15 or so.There was apps, aprippers, smg, muramasa, plasmasabre, kv24, flamer(with only one function), grenades, frag grenades, lr and enhanced pulsars, and a few more. Wild cross had been a CTF world, not Deathmatch. The layout of the Irica map was way different. People played Alpha XD, there was no strafing, Siwin played *sighs at the memories*, there was no koth, no Zone wars, no stats tower, there were no medkits, no medics even, you were lucky if there were 18 people on the whole server. Jetpacks didn't exist, and there were lots of other things that i cant remember ;)

jkool666
11-24-2005, 04:18 AM
Ooo don't froget that grenades can kill your teamates XD. I was called a noob a lot for that... Ahh the good old days :)

Dreth
11-24-2005, 04:32 AM
Ooo don't froget that grenades can kill your teamates XD. I was called a noob a lot for that... Ahh the good old days :)
i think at some point we were all called noobs for that :) That was so much fun, talking and then killing the teammate who interrupted you or made you mad... Ahh the good old days ^^

juice188
11-24-2005, 04:55 AM
I Remember those days, but alas those werent the classic ages, (Also another memory is ladder blockers at home base :P)
From what i heard, there used to be a zone on the classic servers, i believe freaky is referring to that.

Bl0nkt
11-24-2005, 06:55 AM
No, classic Zone isn't the Zone that was put on the gold tab. Classic Zone was the Zone put on the classic tab. I used to have screenshots.

Dreth
11-24-2005, 06:35 PM
I Remember those days, but alas those werent the classic ages, (Also another memory is ladder blockers at home base :P)
From what i heard, there used to be a zone on the classic servers, i believe freaky is referring to that.
Ladder blockers, that was where the grenades came in handy ;)

I never heard of a zone on classic, i dunno, oh well

Wind_Master
11-24-2005, 07:30 PM
No, classic Zone isn't the Zone that was put on the gold tab. Classic Zone was the Zone put on the classic tab. I used to have screenshots.

I only played the gold zone :(

Dreth
11-24-2005, 07:49 PM
me too :)

Bl0nkt
11-24-2005, 07:49 PM
So did everyone else that's posting here. They think classic Zone was when Zone was first put on the gold tab.

Wind_Master
11-24-2005, 07:50 PM
So did everyone else that's posting here. They think classic Zone was when Zone was first put on the gold tab.

lol. Thats sad. Even I know the classic zone was on the classic tab...

jkool666
11-24-2005, 08:36 PM
Well I knew that there was a Classic Server zone but I guessed that freakyqueen wasn't refering to that one. (Not saying I played it but I knew about it)