PDA

View Full Version : Event Rules

DrDrizzle
11-20-2005, 10:51 PM
2 rules that Vulcan said are no laming and no teaming, right? Well Venom ****ing lames me when im typing to Dark (Huwajux) and Shadow 2 death claims that Venom and darkman were teaming him until Darky came. Then at the end, and Darky disqualifies some noob he says was hiding, and DDC and Venom don't even spar when he was threatening me i would get dq'd if i didn't kill Aeko. Then Darky makes Venom win the reapers. So Dark, i think u were in a rush, but thats ****ing unfair. !pissed!

Wind_Master
11-20-2005, 11:02 PM
2 rules that Vulcan said are no laming and no teaming, right? Well Venom ****ing lames me when im typing to Dark (Huwajux) and Shadow 2 death claims that Venom and darkman were teaming him until Darky came. Then at the end, and Darky disqualifies some noob he says was hiding, and DDC and Venom don't even spar when he was threatening me i would get dq'd if i didn't kill Aeko. Then Darky makes Venom win the reapers. So Dark, i think u were in a rush, but thats ****ing unfair. !pissed!

Dont worry. Everyone who you mentioned (beside Realddc and shadow) are asses who cheat because they cant win fairly. Vulcan you need to do a better job with this.

DrDrizzle
11-20-2005, 11:06 PM
Ya, but i could've won the reapers :(.

VulcanP2P
11-20-2005, 11:46 PM
Dont worry. Everyone who you mentioned (beside Realddc and shadow) are asses who cheat because they cant win fairly. Vulcan you need to do a better job with this.

Learn to read, this happened during Huwajux's event, not mine. :whatever:

Darlene159
11-21-2005, 03:33 AM
Things such as this are to be taken care of on Zone, or through forum PM's