PDA

View Full Version : the trials ruin the events

bbabba
11-20-2005, 10:39 PM
BAN THE TRIALS FROM EVENTS!!!!!

All they do is make nobody win or make you lose when you would of won without the trials weakening you.

icemaster
11-20-2005, 10:41 PM
XD, good times, good times indeed

bahamutstevetff
11-20-2005, 11:37 PM
BAN THE TRIALS FROM EVENTS!!!!!

All they do is make nobody win or make you lose when you would of won without the trials weakening you.

i wholeheartedly agree, why should trials be allowed in events, the try the game, not compete in events to win stuff 'n' junk. ban the trials from events!!!!

icemaster
11-21-2005, 12:37 AM
i say nah cause think about it...teaming isnt allowed in the 1st place, so they cant team, and if they do theyr done

and comeon -_-, no offense but ne1 who agrees to this is quite sad....p2ps got edges, ESPECIALLY if the event only uses a weapon that u have to buy...then theres the 20 hp...i say let the trials keep playin, with as much extra crap thats givin to non-trials, trials shouldnt be a threat...

and the good trials, like every1 states and i agree with, theyr "popular" so...no1 would get mad if theyr in neway

i say allow em in

edit: and theres also that trial thing with the upgrade the gambet posted b4, then that would, of course, be ignored, and thered be even less ppl becoming p2ps so....just think about everythin said here

SayianOozaru
11-21-2005, 12:41 AM
omg this is one of the stupidist ideas ever. Trials make the event, we got like maybe 30 p2p's playing zone (outta 79-89 were on yesterday?) think about that, and the 30 people are either;
1) friends so they won't lame/kill each other (they'll do it in a spar)
2) not on when the event's being held
think about these things before you post another idea to make trials leave...this would just send zone back down to 30 players -_- it was bad enough when there rights to be in guilds were removed , and there 100 hp was removed to 80....now there WAY TO EASY x.x

Dreth
11-23-2005, 10:51 PM
omg this is one of the stupidist ideas ever. Trials make the event, we got like maybe 30 p2p's playing zone (outta 79-89 were on yesterday?) think about that, and the 30 people are either;
1) friends so they won't lame/kill each other (they'll do it in a spar)
2) not on when the event's being held
think about these things before you post another idea to make trials leave...this would just send zone back down to 30 players -_- it was bad enough when there rights to be in guilds were removed , and there 100 hp was removed to 80....now there WAY TO EASY x.x
it was great when there were just 30 people....why? Because none of them were annoying noobs, and each of them had SKILL. Old zone was way better, dunno why everyone says it sucked. don't throw bull about upgrades and such at me, because I think the upgrades were crap and could care less. And if you all claim to be so good, trials shouldn't be a threat to you in the first place, so why complain about em?

Raeiphon
11-24-2005, 12:18 AM
The best players are potential players.

'nuff said.

Wind_Master
11-24-2005, 12:19 AM

'nuff said.

Thats true....

SayianOozaru
11-24-2005, 02:06 AM
And if you all claim to be so good, trials shouldn't be a threat to you in the first place, so why complain about em?

and there 100 hp was removed to 80....now there WAY TO EASY x.x

when was i complaining? x.x i said there to easy now...with rp's i can take a group of em (i took 5 or 6 on alpha and lived with 33 hp left)

BrAwLeR
11-24-2005, 03:49 PM
Trials make the event, we got like maybe 30 p2p's playing zone.

He's got a point, without the Trials, the event would be boring.

Indeed, this is true.

Wind_Master
11-24-2005, 07:28 PM
Banning trials from events is the ***est thing I have ever heard.